"A Social History of the Bicycle"

Ny Rides

Guest
I'm looking for a cheap copy of this excellent book by Robert A. Smith. It was originally published
in 1972 under the title listed in the subject line. However, it was reissued in 1995 as "Merry
Wheels & Spokes of Steel."

I'd like to donate it to the NY Bicycling Coalition so they can use some of the stories and facts at
their presentations. Please contact me if you have a copy you'd sell for no more than about $10.

Thanks!

--
Low-Impact Rides In The LI/NY Area www.geocities.com/NYRides

"NY Rides" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I'm looking for a cheap copy of this excellent book by Robert A. Smith. It was originally
> published in 1972 under the title listed in the subject line. However, it was reissued in 1995 as
> "Merry Wheels & Spokes of Steel."
>
> I'd like to donate it to the NY Bicycling Coalition so they can use some of the stories and
> facts at their presentations. Please contact me if you have a copy you'd sell for no more than
> about $10.
>
> Thanks!

Check out alibris.com found it under "A Social History of the Bicycle" but it is going for $20.

After that try e-bay.

Andy