A special bird can open the door
A special bird can open the door (a funny video)
http://www.hotalways.com/groups/viewthread.php?tid=6&extra=page%3D1
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Cycling Equipment · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
A special bird can open the door
A special bird can open the door (a funny video)
http://www.hotalways.com/groups/viewthread.php?tid=6&extra=page%3D1
"yatuo-kui" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:A special bird can open the door
A special bird can open the door (a funny video)
I thought maybe this was a statement about Paris Hilton.
(I didn't check out the link so use your own discretion).
Chas.
* * Chas said:"yatuo-kui" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:A special bird can open the door
Quoted message said:A special bird can open the door (a funny video)
I thought maybe this was a statement about Paris Hilton.
(I didn't check out the link so use your own discretion).
Chas.
Dear Chas,
If you were as bold as the subject of the video, you'd open your self-
imposed internet prison and watch a cockatoo escape from its cage.
Cheers,
Carl Fogel
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.