A special bird can open the door

"yatuo-kui" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> A special bird can open the door
>

> A special bird can open the door (a funny video)

I thought maybe this was a statement about Paris Hilton.

(I didn't check out the link so use your own discretion).

Chas.

On Jun 7, 10:16 am, "* * Chas" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "yatuo-kui" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > A special bird can open the door

> > A special bird can open the door (a funny video)

> I thought maybe this was a statement about Paris Hilton.
>
> (I didn't check out the link so use your own discretion).
>
> Chas.

Dear Chas,

If you were as bold as the subject of the video, you'd open your self-
imposed internet prison and watch a cockatoo escape from its cage.

Cheers,

Carl Fogel