A special iTunes gift for all Walking group members...

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Feb 26, 2006.

  1. Hi Guys

    If anyone's making any future walking accessory purchases, UK shopping
    portal Shopfar.com have agreed to give any gamer group member a gift of
    12 free iTunes song codes when they join up (free, no spam, no strings
    attached).

    Go to http://www.shopfar.com and join up using the promo code
    "WALKINGTUNES" to get the 12 free song gift while stocks last.

    Shopfar.com is free to join, does not pass on any details, does not
    send any spam and, most importantly, has lots of shopping sites to
    choose from!

    Tags:

  2. With regards to the posting I made earlier, in retrospect this may seem
    to come across like spam in itself! I hope that people don't see free
    music as spam but if they do, please accept my apologies.

    Jay

  3. [email protected] wrote:

    > With regards to the posting I made earlier, in retrospect this may seem
    > to come across like spam in itself! I hope that people don't see free
    > music as spam but if they do, please accept my apologies.

    Of course its spam. How can this *not* be spam ???

  4. Fran

    Fran Guest

    [email protected] said...
    > Shopfar.com