A tandem mountain bike

ScrumpyJoe

Guest
I saw one of these yesterday, well plastered in mud so obviously used as intended but would this be
a custom job or are they available commercially?

"ScrumpyJoe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I saw one of these yesterday, well plastered in mud so obviously used as intended but would this
> be a custom job or are they available commercially?

Commercially available. We have two. Have a look in the Cannondale range for example

Tony

[email protected] schreef ...

> "ScrumpyJoe" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > I saw one of these yesterday, well plastered in mud so obviously used as intended but would this
> > be a custom job or are they available commercially?
> >

> Commercially available. We have two. Have a look in the Cannondale range for example

Second that. Until recently we also rode a Cannondale off-road regularly. Now we switched to a
Santos (Dutch made): it's at www.xs4all.nl/~mmhoff/santos_2003.html

Other examples are in the lines of Dawes, USA-brands Burley, Santana, Ventana, Da Vinci, or the
German brand Stevens. And these are not all examples!

Tandem off-roading may seem whacky but it's great fun. Just takes a stoker with a big heart ;-)

--
Regards, Marten www.tandemclub.nl

ScrumpyJoe wrote:

> I saw one of these yesterday, well plastered in mud so obviously used as intended but would this
> be a custom job or are they available commercially?

Shh. Whisper it not. They are too much fun for most people to handle.

James

Marten Hoffmann wrote:

> Tandem off-roading may seem whacky but it's great fun. Just takes a stoker with a big heart ;-)

And a lot of trust in the decision making of the captain!

pk