a team in France

Status
Not open for further replies.

sylvain007

Mar 12, 2003
if you want to race abroad, and want to find a team in France, I can help you. Contact me y private message!

Originally posted by sylvain007
if you want to race abroad, and want to find a team in France, I can help you. Contact me y private message!

how good do u have to be

Originally posted by M2cycler
how good do u have to be

The level is not imprtant. If you are very good, you will be in an elite team, and if you are not as good, you will be in a departemental/national category.

Originally posted by sylvain007
Nobody is interested??? :confused: :confused:

I am but, what length of time do you need to commit for and do you want girls as well??

im very interested, but what are all the details?. What are the costs involved?. Where is it located?. What are the visa requirements?. I think this kind of thing is very important and it is a great opportunity as europe is where it is all happenning in the world of cycling.

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 06:15:27 +0950, sylvain007 wrote:

> Nobody is interested??? :confused: :confused:

I'd like to apply for the _bicycle-tour_ de'France 2004. I've got world-class standing in bicycle
touring criteria:

- The put the tent up and cook dinner before the storm (mixed doubles time trial)
- Three cafe's and six wineries 20km endurance
- Derailleur knocked into spokes 7.5km walk
- Kids are screaming in the trailer, now where's that bloody campground -> 3km sprint

:)

-kt

Hey guys! I don't promise you a place in US Postal team and a travel in private jet!!!!!:D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.