a team in France

sylvain007

New Member
Mar 12, 2003
if you want to race abroad, and want to find a team in France, I can help you. Contact me y private message!

sylvain007 wrote:

> if you want to race abroad, and want to find a team in France, I can help you. Contact me y
> private message!

I don't think they'll want a slightly asthmatic 34 year old fighting to keep his body mass index
below 25, but thanks for the offer ;-)

Originally posted by Zog The Undenia
sylvain007 wrote:

> if you want to race abroad, and want to find a team in France, I can help you. Contact me y
> private message!

I don't think they'll want a slightly asthmatic 34 year old fighting to keep his body mass index
below 25, but thanks for the offer ;-)

Oh, it's not a problem:D :D Everybody is accepted!:eek: There is no discrimation:p We have places for all levels!

But, if you are strong, it's not bad...!!!;)