a team in France

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by sylvain007, Oct 9, 2003.

  1. sylvain007

    sylvain007 New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2003
    if you want to race abroad, and want to find a team in France, I can help you. Contact me y private message!

    Tags:

  2. sylvain007 wrote:

    > if you want to race abroad, and want to find a team in France, I can help you. Contact me y
    > private message!

    I don't think they'll want a slightly asthmatic 34 year old fighting to keep his body mass index
    below 25, but thanks for the offer ;-)

  3. sylvain007

    sylvain007 New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2003
    Oh, it's not a problem:D :D Everybody is accepted!:eek: There is no discrimation:p We have places for all levels!

    But, if you are strong, it's not bad...!!!;)

  4. sylvain007

    sylvain007 New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2003