a team in France

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by sylvain007, Oct 9, 2003.

  1. sylvain007

    sylvain007 New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2003
    if you want to race abroad, and want to find a team in France, I can help you. Contact me by private message!

    Tags:

  2. Rs

    Rs Guest

    will they provide the "food"? I'm thinking of slices of bread and a few wasps....

    sylvain007 wrote:

    > if you want to race abroad, and want to find a team in France, I can help you. Contact me by
    > private message!

  3. sylvain007

    sylvain007 New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2003
    I cannnot answer you. It depends of the team founded and it depneds of the situation. I cannot say "yes" or "no"! It depends to your level too...

  4. Onefred

    Onefred Guest

    > will they provide the "food"?

    If you're worth it, I'm sure. If not, they will probably bake some dirt in the oven and label it
    Rustique French Bread.

    Dave

  5. sylvain007

    sylvain007 New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2003
    Seriously, if you want to come in France for food... it's better for you to forget cycling!!!!;)

  6. Onefred

    Onefred Guest

    > Seriously, if you want to come in France for food... it's better for you to forget cycling!!!!;)

    Why? I can think of nothing that I'd enjoy more than some fried pig intestines after a 250KM day on
    the bicycle.

    Dave

  7. Kevan Smith

    Kevan Smith Guest

    On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:33:06 -0500, "onefred" <[email protected]> from Mailgate.ORG Server -
    http://www.Mailgate.ORG wrote:

    >> Seriously, if you want to come in France for food... it's better for you to forget cycling!!!!;)
    >
    >Why? I can think of nothing that I'd enjoy more than some fried pig intestines after a 250KM day on
    >the bicycle.

    Chitlins are French? Huh.

    --
    http://home.sport.rr.com/cuthulu/ human rights = peace Can you MAIL a BEAN CAKE?
    7:07:46 PM 12 October 2003

  8. Onefred

    Onefred Guest

    > Chitlins are French?

    Only they are not called chitterlings or chitlins. They are known as tripes in France, and they have
    been eating pig intestines since the world was flat.

    Dave

  9. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    Even Mr. T???

  10. Kevan Smith

    Kevan Smith Guest

    On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 20:42:06 -0500, "onefred" <[email protected]> from Mailgate.ORG Server -
    http://www.Mailgate.ORG wrote:

    >> Chitlins are French?
    >
    >Only they are not called chitterlings or chitlins. They are known as tripes in France, and they
    >have been eating pig intestines since the world was flat.

    Tripe is beef stomach. It's pretty good in pho. Andouilles are chitlins.

    --
    http://home.sport.rr.com/cuthulu/ human rights = peace Yow! Am I having fun yet?
    10:06:47 PM 12 October 2003

  11. Onefred

    Onefred Guest

    > Tripe is beef stomach.

    Or pig. That's tripeS, because it's always plural.

    Dave

  12. sylvain007

    sylvain007 New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2003
    Soorry, I can't eat this kind of offals... I feel that disgusting...:rolleyes:

    Except this, nobody is interested to come in France???:confused: ( not for eating, but for riding)

  13. Kevan Smith

    Kevan Smith Guest

    On 14 Oct 2003 06:21:41 +0950, sylvain007 <[email protected]> from
    [email protected] wrote:

    >Soorry, I can't eat this kind of offals... I feel that disgusting...:rolleyes:
    >
    >Except this, nobody is interested to come in France???:confused: ( not for eating, but for riding)

    Sure, I'd love to come to France to ride bikes. How much will you pay me?

    --
    http://home.sport.rr.com/cuthulu/ human rights = peace Jesuit priests are DATING CAREER DIPLOMATS!!
    4:33:55 PM 13 October 2003

  14. sylvain007

    sylvain007 New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2003
    20 000 € per month, is it good?:D :D :D :D No seriously, it depends... from 0 to 1000€ per month, and more if you make results (with the prices)

  15. Kevan Smith

    Kevan Smith Guest

    On 16 Oct 2003 08:21:04 +0950, sylvain007 <[email protected]> from
    [email protected] wrote:

    >20 000 € per month, is it good?:D :D :D :D No seriously, it depends... from 0 to 1000€ per month,
    >and more if you make results (with the prices)

    I can feel it now! I am the new forc ein the peloton! SIGN ME UP!

    --
    real e-mail addy: kevansmith23 at yahoo dot com World War III? No thanks!