a team in France

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by sylvain007, Oct 13, 2003.

  1. sylvain007

    sylvain007 New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2003
    if you want to race abroad, and want to find a team in France, I can help you. Contact me y private message!

    Tags:

  2. John Foltz

    John Foltz Guest

    sylvain007 wrote:

    > if you want to race abroad, and want to find a team in France, I can help you. Contact me y
    > private message!

    Ah, the light goes on! Sylvain probably doesn't even know what a 'recumbent' is, or that they're not
    UCI-compliant, or even that his post is showing up here. He's just posting blindly from
    cyclingforums.com. Somebody's *got* to do something about that heathen site.
    --

    John Foltz --- O _ Baron --- _O _ V-Rex 24 --- _\\/\-%)

  3. sylvain007

    sylvain007 New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2003
    Thank you my friend!!!!:rolleyes: :mad: :D