A Tiramisu website

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Jake, Jan 28, 2004.

  1. Jake

    Jake Guest

    Tags:

  2. Billkirch

    Billkirch Guest

    >JaKe, Seattle "Feeling is more important than technique" John "Bonzo" Bonham

    ##################
    I've never had a Tiramisu I liked. BG

  3. [email protected] (BillKirch) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >JaKe, Seattle "Feeling is more important than technique" John "Bonzo" Bonham

    > I've never had a Tiramisu I liked. BG

    Which is probably a good dislike to have, as far as your health is concerned. But it leaves more
    Tiramisu for the rest of us. =o)

    I made a Tiramisu for Christmas dessert, but hit the trifecta, as my brother, sister-in-law and
    nephew don't care for coffee, chocolate or alcohol. Their loss. I thought it was extremely good,
    fun to assemble and quite easy to make. Still, it's one of those desserts that will have to wait
    for state and festival occasions, as me alone in the house with a tiramisu is not a good idea.

    Melissa