A Tiramisu website

>JaKe, Seattle "Feeling is more important than technique" John "Bonzo" Bonham

##################
I've never had a Tiramisu I liked. BG

[email protected] (BillKirch) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> >JaKe, Seattle "Feeling is more important than technique" John "Bonzo" Bonham

> I've never had a Tiramisu I liked. BG

Which is probably a good dislike to have, as far as your health is concerned. But it leaves more
Tiramisu for the rest of us. =o)

I made a Tiramisu for Christmas dessert, but hit the trifecta, as my brother, sister-in-law and
nephew don't care for coffee, chocolate or alcohol. Their loss. I thought it was extremely good,
fun to assemble and quite easy to make. Still, it's one of those desserts that will have to wait
for state and festival occasions, as me alone in the house with a tiramisu is not a good idea.

Melissa