A true American Bike

yourbuddy <[email protected]> wrote:

> http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/12/volae-highracer-that-puts-pimpos.html

Excerpt:

| "...The Volae is the original American recumbent highracer that other
| bastards and low life scum around the globe have tried to copy and
| mass produce. [...]"

Just as I wrote in my last post: Mojo doesn't like the folks at Volae,
because he accuses them of copying the original Bacchetta design. He
tries to bash them by praising and overstating their virtues, while in
reality he means exactly the opposite.

Quot erat demonstrandum.

Or does *anyone* here believe that Mojo's intention is to do a favor to
Volae? Come on, guys, get real!

BTW: Our good friend is now also spamming uk.rec.cycling, de.rec.fahrrad
and the Liegeradforum, probably others too. Now let's talk about
megalomania. ;-)

Regards,
Kurt, who tells the *real* truth about HRS ;-)

yourbuddy <[email protected]> wrote:

> http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/12/volae-highracer-that-puts-pimpos.html

Excerpt:

| "...The Volae is the original American recumbent highracer that other
| bastards and low life scum around the globe have tried to copy and
| mass produce. [...]"

Just as I wrote in my last post: Mojo doesn't like the folks at Volae,
because he accuses them of copying the original Bacchetta design. He
tries to bash them by praising and overstating their virtues, while in
reality he means exactly the opposite.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Kurt Fischer wrote:
> yourbuddy <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/12/volae-highracer-that-puts-pimpos.html

> Excerpt:
>
> | "...The Volae is the original American recumbent highracer that other
> | bastards and low life scum around the globe have tried to copy and
> | mass produce. [...]"
>

> Just as I wrote in my last post: Mojo doesn't like the folks at Volae,
> because he accuses them of copying the original Bacchetta design. He
> tries to bash them by praising and overstating their virtues, while in
> reality he means exactly the opposite.
>
> Quot erat demonstrandum.
>
> Or does *anyone* here believe that Mojo's intention is to do a favor to
> Volae? Come on, guys, get real!
>
> BTW: Our good friend is now also spamming uk.rec.cycling, de.rec.fahrrad
> and the Liegeradforum, probably others too. Now let's talk about
> megalomania. ;-)
>
> Regards,
> Kurt, who tells the *real* truth about HRS ;-)

Herr Fischer presents an interesting theory.

For those who do not know, the Volae framesets have been built by in
Wisconsin by Waterford Precision Cycles [1] since the demise of
Advanced Transportation Products (Vision recumbent bicycles and Winkle
Wheel).

[1] See <http://www.waterfordbikes.com/>.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley