A Unique Drawing? Can You Do It?

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by JustOneWheel, Mar 3, 2006.

  1. JustOneWheel

    JustOneWheel Guest

    I am looking for an original unique and non-trademarked drawing of a
    "rider on a unicycle" (profile)for use in promotion items (auto decals,
    shirts, etc) prior the launch of Just One Wheel's Party & Training
    Center.

    The member who submits the winning drawing will receive one of each
    type of promotional items manufactured.
    You will receive a shirt, window decal, Helmet decal and more.

    Items will take approximately 4-8 weeks for delivery.

    *-_Unique_-* and *-_Fun_-* are the only requirements!!!!

    Thanks for all the help.

    Adam

    --
    JustOneWheel

    There is no better way to have Fun and Exercise. "UNICYCLE"
    Every one should have "FUN ON ONE"
    JustOneWheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9237

  2. Loosemoose

    Loosemoose Guest

    I might have something you can use, we have an artist at Circ Soc here
    in Southampton, and he's been doing line drawings of the performers
    practicing in the club meetings on monday, just while he's been having
    a break from diablo. I've looked at the unicycle stuff he's drawn, and
    while at the moment it's exclusively 'learner' poses, with arms
    outstretched and holding desperately on walls, my unprofessional eye is
    really drawn to them from a stylistic point of view.

    Problems may arise from the fact he's not always at the club, and I'm
    bad with names/faces so the only way I'll recognise him is if he gets
    his sketchbook out again.

    If he's around on Monday I'll see if he can't try and capture me just
    riding past, side on. I'll then somehow get the picture scanned and
    posted here so you can see what you think.

    Loose.

    --
    Loosemoose

    "Come on you target for far away laughter,
    come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine..." - Pink
    Floyd
    Loosemoose's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6326

  3. irvinegr

    irvinegr Guest

    here are some pics tell me if you like them...

    |Filename: iunired.jpg |

    irvinegr

    Check out my SWEET movies!!! http://tinyurl.com/cr7fu
    irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

  4. irvinegr

    irvinegr Guest

  5. JustOneWheel

    JustOneWheel Guest

    irvinegr wrote:
    > here are some pics tell me if you like them...

    It is important to have the rider in a normal riding position.

    I'll let you know what I think will work after looking at more work.

    Thanks in advance,

    Adam

    --
    JustOneWheel

    There is no better way to have Fun and Exercise. "UNICYCLE"
    Every one should have "FUN ON ONE"
    JustOneWheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9237

  6. Hi Adam. If I win, I can custom tailor this to ya, didn't want to spend
    too much time on a #2 :)

    |Filename: justonewheelLogo.gif |

    Brian MacKenzie

    'Training Wheel Not Required DVD - New 6min short as seen on
    www.unicycle.tv' (http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv)
    All proceeds from TWNR go directly into my next movie due for release
    Sept 1 2006
    Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

  7. JustOneWheel

    JustOneWheel Guest

    Brian MacKenzie wrote:
    > Hi Adam. If I win, I can custom tailor this to ya, didn't want to spend
    > too much time on a #2 :)

    How would it look in black and in an oval?

    --

  8. JustOneWheel wrote:
    > How would it look in black and in an oval?

    Something like this:

    |Filename: justonewheelLogoBlack.gif |

    Brian MacKenzie

    'Training Wheel Not Required DVD - New 6min short as seen on
    www.unicycle.tv' (http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv)
    All proceeds from TWNR go directly into my next movie due for release
    Sept 1 2006
    Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

  9. tholub

    tholub Guest

  10. trials2k

    trials2k Guest

    Brian MacKenzie wrote:
    > Something like this:

    i hope u dont mind me editing ur pic, but i thought the picture would
    look better if there was some more color in the pic and if there was
    something too catch the eye!!

    so i thought i would try and make something stand out, and i think the

    unicycle would need to be the subject, so make it stand out!

    this is a rough idea of wat i thought it should look like!!

    |Filename: uni logo edit.jpg |

    trials2k

    One Wheel, One Foot, Why Not !!??;) **
    trials2k's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11354

  11. JustOneWheel

    JustOneWheel Guest

    Brian MacKenzie wrote:
    > Something like this:

    I think alot of the guys are not going to want a unicycle decal with a
    female riding?

    Do you have a shot of a male rider?

    Adam

    --
    JustOneWheel

    There is no better way to have Fun and Exercise. "UNICYCLE"
    Every one should have "FUN ON ONE"
    JustOneWheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9237

  12. e39m5

    e39m5 Guest