A walk...

Brilliant One

Guest
....across a land where mists of early morning
Half withhold a melody intended
For a single voice that can't quite clarify its sense
Of place, simply because the place requires it.
Blocking out our movement,
The gardener left these clues: Stone steps
Mount high into the court, encouraged by a brisk evening
Breeze, tracking us into the call of a singular loon
Crying for her mate against the far side
Of a lake reflecting specifc notes of association
Until we fell into its trap of wherever the card will lead,
Dropping off its sealed packages of evidence
Of what we might be saying to one another,
Two dancers working out their parts
Inside a practice studio, then ripping up the path
We point ourselves toward, a dance in repertory
For as long as it takes to master.
Half on foot, half flying, following the inlaid pattern
Across the floor until the pale mosic's picture
Made clear the teller's tale,
We slipped into a stolen palace as easily
As opening a book chosen randomly
From your library's shelf...

_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

[email protected]entary (Brilliant One) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

<snip>

Roese are red,
Bill is blue,
If we hookup,
I'll squirt one on you.

Rose are red,
Virginny is too,
When we meet up,
We'll be plaid upon blue.

Roses are red,
Bill's outta rymes,
It's time for a doobie... <puff puff>

<<
Roese are red,
Bill is blue,
If we hookup,
I'll squirt one on you.

Rose are red,
Virginny is too,
When we meet up,
We'll be plaid upon blue.

Roses are red,
Bill's outta rymes,
It's time for a doobie... <puff puff> >>

Hm.

_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

[email protected]entary (Brilliant One) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> <<
> Roese are red,
> Bill is blue,
> If we hookup,
> I'll squirt one on you.
>
> Rose are red,
> Virginny is too,
> When we meet up,
> We'll be plaid upon blue.
>
> Roses are red,
> Bill's outta rymes,
> It's time for a doobie... <puff puff> >>
>
> Hm.

In awe of my talents, eh? It's ok, most people are left rather
speechless after reading my poetry.

-DF aka TBR

[email protected] (Doug Freesepop) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected]entary (Brilliant One) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > <<
> > Roese are red,
> > Bill is blue,
> > If we hookup,
> > I'll squirt one on you.
> >
> > Rose are red,
> > Virginny is too,
> > When we meet up,
> > We'll be plaid upon blue.
> >
> > Roses are red,
> > Bill's outta rymes,
> > It's time for a doobie... <puff puff> >>
> >
> > Hm.
> >

> In awe of my talents, eh? It's ok, most people are left rather
> speechless after reading my poetry.
>
> -DF aka TBR

You sure do turn me on Doug.
Donnie realbitch