A walk...

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Brilliant One, Oct 14, 2004.

  1. ....across a land where mists of early morning
    Half withhold a melody intended
    For a single voice that can't quite clarify its sense
    Of place, simply because the place requires it.
    Blocking out our movement,
    The gardener left these clues: Stone steps
    Mount high into the court, encouraged by a brisk evening
    Breeze, tracking us into the call of a singular loon
    Crying for her mate against the far side
    Of a lake reflecting specifc notes of association
    Until we fell into its trap of wherever the card will lead,
    Dropping off its sealed packages of evidence
    Of what we might be saying to one another,
    Two dancers working out their parts
    Inside a practice studio, then ripping up the path
    We point ourselves toward, a dance in repertory
    For as long as it takes to master.
    Half on foot, half flying, following the inlaid pattern
    Across the floor until the pale mosic's picture
    Made clear the teller's tale,
    We slipped into a stolen palace as easily
    As opening a book chosen randomly
    From your library's shelf...

    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

    Tags:

  2. [email protected]entary (Brilliant One) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    <snip>

    Roese are red,
    Bill is blue,
    If we hookup,
    I'll squirt one on you.

    Rose are red,
    Virginny is too,
    When we meet up,
    We'll be plaid upon blue.

    Roses are red,
    Bill's outta rymes,
    It's time for a doobie... <puff puff>

  3. <<
    Roese are red,
    Bill is blue,
    If we hookup,
    I'll squirt one on you.

    Rose are red,
    Virginny is too,
    When we meet up,
    We'll be plaid upon blue.

    Roses are red,
    Bill's outta rymes,
    It's time for a doobie... <puff puff> >>

    Hm.

    _______

  4. [email protected]entary (Brilliant One) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > <<
    > Roese are red,
    > Bill is blue,
    > If we hookup,
    > I'll squirt one on you.
    >
    > Rose are red,
    > Virginny is too,
    > When we meet up,
    > We'll be plaid upon blue.
    >
    > Roses are red,
    > Bill's outta rymes,
    > It's time for a doobie... <puff puff> >>
    >
    > Hm.

    In awe of my talents, eh? It's ok, most people are left rather
    speechless after reading my poetry.

    -DF aka TBR

  5. [email protected] (Doug Freesepop) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected]entary (Brilliant One) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > <<
    > > Roese are red,
    > > Bill is blue,
    > > If we hookup,
    > > I'll squirt one on you.
    > >
    > > Rose are red,
    > > Virginny is too,
    > > When we meet up,
    > > We'll be plaid upon blue.
    > >
    > > Roses are red,
    > > Bill's outta rymes,
    > > It's time for a doobie... <puff puff> >>
    > >
    > > Hm.
    > >

    > In awe of my talents, eh? It's ok, most people are left rather
    > speechless after reading my poetry.
    >
    > -DF aka TBR

    You sure do turn me on Doug.
    Donnie realbitch