A week of wonders

K

Krys

hello again,

Well, it's that time of the week again. Time to brave those scales again.

This week as you know has been a little out of the norm - it's not every week you stick metal
through your tongue! However, I have eaten all my usual points for the week. Mind you - since I had
it done, life has been different to usual in how those points have been consumed - they've mostly
been liquid ones. The actual quantity I've been able to eat has also been less - no snacking on
nibbly things, much less veggies etc. Mind you - I have drunk an awful lot of water. Still - points
are points, and I wasn't sure what to expect. I've been feeling my body changing shape over the last
couple of weeks - but since I maintained last week even with that, I wasn't sure it meant anything.

So, this morning, I weighed. And my scales really weren't helping. I stood on them many times to try
and get a consistent answer - as they digital flitted up and down. I know I know, it's trend that
matters. The last three readings were the same, so I'll take that I reckon.

Which makes me down 1.8 this week. Good stuff! Though I'm aware that as my diet returns to normal, I
may claim back some of that next time around. In the meantime, I've realised that since I re-
commenced this journey proper - I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge :)
Furthermore, it's not since last April time that I weighed this little - back when I was going up.
Now I'm meeting myself on the way down :)

--
krys

UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

F

Fred

Congrats. Maybe I should have my tongue pierced, too. Nah, liquid Miss Meringues would just not be
very good! (G)

Best not putting it on when healed.

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:21:31 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:

>
>hello again,
>
>Well, it's that time of the week again. Time to brave those scales again.
>
>This week as you know has been a little out of the norm - it's not every week you stick metal
>through your tongue! However, I have eaten all my usual points for the week. Mind you - since I had
>it done, life has been different to usual in how those points have been consumed - they've mostly
>been liquid ones. The actual quantity I've been able to eat has also been less - no snacking on
>nibbly things, much less veggies etc. Mind you - I have drunk an awful lot of water. Still - points
>are points, and I wasn't sure what to expect. I've been feeling my body changing shape over the
>last couple of weeks - but since I maintained last week even with that, I wasn't sure it meant
>anything.
>
>So, this morning, I weighed. And my scales really weren't helping. I stood on them many times to
>try and get a consistent answer - as they digital flitted up and down. I know I know, it's trend
>that matters. The last three readings were the same, so I'll take that I reckon.
>
>Which makes me down 1.8 this week. Good stuff! Though I'm aware that as my diet returns to normal,
>I may claim back some of that next time around. In the meantime, I've realised that since I re-
>commenced this journey proper - I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge :)
>Furthermore, it's not since last April time that I weighed this little - back when I was going up.
>Now I'm meeting myself on the way down :)

E

Elaine Kirkham

Weigh to go, Krys! Congratulations. Elaine K

krys wrote:

>hello again,
>
>
>This week as you know has been a little out of the norm - it's not every week you stick metal
>through your tongue! However, I have eaten all my usual points for the week. Mind you - since I had
>it done, life has been different to usual in how those points have been consumed - they've mostly
>been liquid ones. The actual quantity I've been able to eat has also been less - no snacking on
>nibbly things, much less veggies etc. Mind you - I have drunk an awful lot of water. Still - points
>are points, and I wasn't sure what to expect. I've been feeling my body changing shape over the
>last couple of weeks - but since I maintained last week even with that, I wasn't sure it meant
>anything.
>
>So, this morning, I weighed. And my scales really weren't helping. I stood on them many times to
>try and get a consistent answer - as they digital flitted up and down. I know I know, it's trend
>that matters. The last three readings were the same, so I'll take that I reckon.
>
>Which makes me down 1.8 this week. Good stuff! Though I'm aware that as my diet returns to normal,
>I may claim back some of that next time around. In the meantime, I've realised that since I re-
>commenced this journey proper - I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge :)
>Furthermore, it's not since last April time that I weighed this little - back when I was going up.
>

C

Connie

Wonderful Krys!! Usually liquid lunches (and suppers and breakfasts) have the opposite effect on me
but that brings us back to the other conversation of mudslides ;-).

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

krys wrote:
> hello again,
>
> Well, it's that time of the week again. Time to brave those scales again.
>
> This week as you know has been a little out of the norm - it's not every week you stick metal
> through your tongue! However, I have eaten all my usual points for the week. Mind you - since I
> had it done, life has been different to usual in how those points have been consumed - they've
> mostly been liquid ones. The actual quantity I've been able to eat has also been less - no
> snacking on nibbly things, much less veggies etc. Mind you - I have drunk an awful lot of water.
> Still - points are points, and I wasn't sure what to expect. I've been feeling my body changing
> shape over the last couple of weeks - but since I maintained last week even with that, I wasn't
> sure it meant anything.
>
> So, this morning, I weighed. And my scales really weren't helping. I stood on them many times to
> try and get a consistent answer - as they digital flitted up and down. I know I know, it's trend
> that matters. The last three readings were the same, so I'll take that I reckon.
>
> Which makes me down 1.8 this week. Good stuff! Though I'm aware that as my diet returns to normal,
> I may claim back some of that next time around. In the meantime, I've realised that since I re-
> commenced this journey proper - I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge
> :) Furthermore, it's not since last April time that I weighed this little - back when I was going
> up. Now I'm meeting myself on the way down :)

M

Miss Violette

what a good report, Lee
krys <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> hello again,
>
>
> This week as you know has been a little out of the norm - it's not every week you stick metal
> through your tongue! However, I have eaten all my usual points for the week. Mind you - since I
> had it done, life has been different to usual in how those points have been consumed - they've
> mostly been liquid ones. The actual quantity I've been able to eat has also been less - no
> snacking on nibbly things, much less veggies etc. Mind you - I have drunk an awful lot of water.
> Still - points are points, and I wasn't sure what to expect. I've been feeling my body changing
> shape over the
last
> couple of weeks - but since I maintained last week even with that, I
wasn't
>
> So, this morning, I weighed. And my scales really weren't helping. I
stood
> on them many times to try and get a consistent answer - as they digital flitted up and down. I
> know I know, it's trend that matters. The last three readings were the same, so I'll take that
> I reckon.
>
> Which makes me down 1.8 this week. Good stuff! Though I'm aware that as
my
> diet returns to normal, I may claim back some of that next time around.
In
> the meantime, I've realised that since I re-commenced this journey
proper -
> I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge :) Furthermore, it's not since
> last April time that I weighed this little - back when I was going up. Now I'm meeting myself on
> the way down :)
>
> --
> krys
>
> UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

P

Prairie Roots

Great job of negotiating with your scale! Obviously, you found the secret to find liquid points.
Most of the things I could think of involved ice cream.

Prairie Roots On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:21:31 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:

>
>hello again,
>
>
>anything.
>
>

N

Nathalie W

Nice loss, Krys! I hope the piercing isn't bothering you too much anymore?
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134.1/101.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
>
> hello again,
>
>
> shape over the
last
> couple of weeks - but since I maintained last week even with that, I
wasn't
>
> So, this morning, I weighed. And my scales really weren't helping. I
stood
> on them many times to try and get a consistent answer - as they digital flitted up and down. I
> know I know, it's trend that matters. The last three readings were the same, so I'll take that
> I reckon.
>
> Which makes me down 1.8 this week. Good stuff! Though I'm aware that as
my
> diet returns to normal, I may claim back some of that next time around.
In
> the meantime, I've realised that since I re-commenced this journey
proper -
> I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge :) Furthermore, it's not since
> last April time that I weighed this little - back when I was going up. Now I'm meeting myself on
> the way down :)
>
> --
> krys
>
> UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

J

Joyce

Nice, nice loss Krys! Dang near 2 pounds is absolutely wonderful, a whoosh in my book! And 7 pounds
total since you re-evaluated and re-focused ... way to go! I don't know about making the liquid diet
a permanent change though. <G> But who the heck cares? A loss is a loss is a loss - we know to never
question the scale gremlins. <G>

Hope that tongue piercing is healing well, and you will soon be back to your normal diet. You are a
much braver soul than I ... holes in my ears are more than enough for me to handle. LOL

Joyce

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:21:31 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:

>
>hello again,
>
>
>anything.
>
>

M

Miss Violette

I don't want to lose bad enough to pierce anything, Lee
Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Congrats. Maybe I should have my tongue pierced, too. Nah, liquid Miss Meringues would just not be
> very good! (G)
>
> Best not putting it on when healed.
>
> On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:21:31 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >
> >hello again,
> >
> >Well, it's that time of the week again. Time to brave those scales
again.
> >
> >This week as you know has been a little out of the norm - it's not every week you stick metal
> >through your tongue! However, I have eaten all my usual points for the week. Mind you - since I
> >had it done, life has been different to usual in how those points have been consumed - they've
mostly
> >been liquid ones. The actual quantity I've been able to eat has also been less - no snacking on
> >nibbly things, much less veggies etc. Mind you - I have drunk an awful lot of water. Still -
> >points are points, and I
wasn't
> >sure what to expect. I've been feeling my body changing shape over the
last
> >couple of weeks - but since I maintained last week even with that, I
wasn't
> >sure it meant anything.
> >
> >So, this morning, I weighed. And my scales really weren't helping. I
stood
> >on them many times to try and get a consistent answer - as they digital flitted up and down. I
> >know I know, it's trend that matters. The last three readings were the same, so I'll take that I
> >reckon.
> >
> >Which makes me down 1.8 this week. Good stuff! Though I'm aware that as
my
> >diet returns to normal, I may claim back some of that next time around.
In
> >the meantime, I've realised that since I re-commenced this journey
proper -
> >I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge :) Furthermore, it's not since
> >last April time that I weighed this little - back when I was going up. Now I'm meeting myself on
> >the way down :)

K

Krys

Thanks Fred. Hopefully I'll be ok - as it's only the way I ate the points that changed, I still hit
my targets so......well, as ever, we'll see!

--
krys

UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Congrats. Maybe I should have my tongue pierced, too. Nah, liquid Miss Meringues would just not be
> very good! (G)
>
> Best not putting it on when healed.
>
> On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:21:31 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >
> >hello again,
> >
again.
> >
> >This week as you know has been a little out of the norm - it's not every week you stick metal
> >through your tongue! However, I have eaten all my usual points for the week. Mind you - since I
> >had it done, life has been different to usual in how those points have been consumed - they've
mostly
> >been liquid ones. The actual quantity I've been able to eat has also been less - no snacking on
> >nibbly things, much less veggies etc. Mind you - I have drunk an awful lot of water. Still -
wasn't
last
wasn't
> >
stood
> >on them many times to try and get a consistent answer - as they digital flitted up and down. I
> >know I know, it's trend that matters. The last three readings were the same, so I'll take that I
> >reckon.
> >
my
In
proper -
> >I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge :) Furthermore, it's not since
> >last April time that I weighed this little - back when I was going up. Now I'm meeting myself on

K

Krys

Thanks Elaine :) It certainly brightened my day!

--
krys

"Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Weigh to go, Krys! Congratulations. Elaine K
>
> krys wrote:
>
> >hello again,
> >
again.
> >
mostly
wasn't
last
wasn't
> >
stood
> >reckon.
> >
my
In
proper -
> >
> >

K

Krys

That kind of liquid lunch does tend to give me munchies..........which ain't easy with a sore
tongue, so in some ways, that's a blessing!

--
krys

"Connie" <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote in message news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
> Wonderful Krys!! Usually liquid lunches (and suppers and breakfasts) have the opposite effect on
> me but that brings us back to the other conversation of mudslides ;-).
>
> Connie
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5
>
>
> krys wrote:
> > hello again,
> >
> > Well, it's that time of the week again. Time to brave those scales
again.
> >
> > This week as you know has been a little out of the norm - it's not every week you stick metal
> > through your tongue! However, I have eaten all my usual points for the week. Mind you - since I
> > had it done, life has
been
> > different to usual in how those points have been consumed - they've
mostly
> > been liquid ones. The actual quantity I've been able to eat has also
been
> > less - no snacking on nibbly things, much less veggies etc. Mind you -
I
> > have drunk an awful lot of water. Still - points are points, and I
wasn't
> > sure what to expect. I've been feeling my body changing shape over the
last
> > couple of weeks - but since I maintained last week even with that, I
wasn't
> > sure it meant anything.
> >
> > So, this morning, I weighed. And my scales really weren't helping. I
stood
> > on them many times to try and get a consistent answer - as they digital flitted up and down. I
> > know I know, it's trend that matters. The last three readings were the same, so I'll take that I
> > reckon.
> >
> > Which makes me down 1.8 this week. Good stuff! Though I'm aware that
as my
> > diet returns to normal, I may claim back some of that next time around.
In
> > the meantime, I've realised that since I re-commenced this journey
proper -
> > I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge :) Furthermore, it's not since
> > last April time that I weighed this little - back when I was going up. Now I'm meeting myself on
> > the way down :)

K

Krys

Thanks Lee - it's been a better week :)

--
krys

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> what a good report, Lee krys <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> >
> > hello again,
> >
again.
> >
> > This week as you know has been a little out of the norm - it's not every week you stick metal
> > through your tongue! However, I have eaten all my usual points for the week. Mind you - since I
been
mostly
been
I
wasn't
> last
> wasn't
> >
> stood
> > on them many times to try and get a consistent answer - as they digital flitted up and down. I
> > know I know, it's trend that matters. The last three readings were the same, so I'll take that I
> > reckon.
> >
as
> my
> In
> proper -
> > I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge :) Furthermore, it's not since
> > last April time that I weighed this little - back when I was going up. Now I'm meeting myself on
> >
> > --
> > krys
> >
> > UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...
> >
>

K

Krys

Well, let me see. Lots of yoghurt, fromage frais, sorbet, hot chocolate, nice soups, and instant
oatmeal. And yesterday I remembered jelly - can't believe that didn't occur to me before!

--
krys

"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Great job of negotiating with your scale! Obviously, you found the secret to find liquid points.
> Most of the things I could think of involved ice cream.
>
> Prairie Roots On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:21:31 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >
> >hello again,
> >
again.
> >
mostly
wasn't
last
wasn't
> >
stood
> >reckon.
> >
my
In
proper -

K

Krys

Thanks Nathalie. The piercing is getting better - I can now chew things,
but it takes me twice as long to get through dinner as everyone else - my
kids included! So - that's not much fun. Still, progress is being
made.....and in fact today it's much less painful than yesterday
so........give it a couple of weeks and I'll be sorted :)

--
krys

"Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Nice loss, Krys! I hope the piercing isn't bothering you too much anymore?
> --
> Nathalie from Belgium
> 134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> 295.6/223.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
> 232/223.5/212 lbs "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> >
> > hello again,
> >
again.
> >
been
mostly
been
I
wasn't
> last
> wasn't
> >
> stood
> > reckon.
> >
as
> my
> In
> proper -
> >
> > --
> > krys
> >
> > UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...
> >
>

K

Krys

If I could definitively put the losses down to the piercing, and all piercings had the same effect
(which they don't) I'd be a human pin cushion by now! *grin* But I bet the amount of metal in would
outweigh the weight loss! *grin*

--
krys

berlin.de...
> I don't want to lose bad enough to pierce anything, Lee Fred <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]...
> > Congrats. Maybe I should have my tongue pierced, too. Nah, liquid Miss Meringues would just not
> > be very good! (G)
> >
> > Best not putting it on when healed.
> >
> > On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:21:31 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >
> > >hello again,
> > >
> > >Well, it's that time of the week again. Time to brave those scales
> again.
> > >
> > >This week as you know has been a little out of the norm - it's not
every
> > >week you stick metal through your tongue! However, I have eaten all my usual points for the
> > >week. Mind you - since I had it done, life has
been
> > >different to usual in how those points have been consumed - they've
> mostly
> > >been liquid ones. The actual quantity I've been able to eat has also
been
> > >less - no snacking on nibbly things, much less veggies etc. Mind you -
I
> > >have drunk an awful lot of water. Still - points are points, and I
> wasn't
> > >sure what to expect. I've been feeling my body changing shape over the
> last
> > >couple of weeks - but since I maintained last week even with that, I
> wasn't
> > >sure it meant anything.
> > >
> > >So, this morning, I weighed. And my scales really weren't helping. I
> stood
> > >on them many times to try and get a consistent answer - as they digital flitted up and down. I
> > >know I know, it's trend that matters. The last three readings were the same, so I'll take that
> > >I reckon.
> > >
> > >Which makes me down 1.8 this week. Good stuff! Though I'm aware that
as
> my
> > >diet returns to normal, I may claim back some of that next time around.
> In
> > >the meantime, I've realised that since I re-commenced this journey
> proper -
> > >I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge :) Furthermore, it's not since
> > >last April time that I weighed this
little -
> > >back when I was going up. Now I'm meeting myself on the way down :)
>

K

Krys

Thanks Joyce :) I'll take my losses anyway I can - I'm not fussy me. As for the healing - well, not
going so well at the mo, I think it may have gotten a tad infected......but we'll see. Painkillers
are in place.......

Darnnit - and I'd just gotten back to semi-normal eating. Ah well, I must be patient a while
longer.......

--
krys

"Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Nice, nice loss Krys! Dang near 2 pounds is absolutely wonderful, a
whoosh in my
> book! And 7 pounds total since you re-evaluated and re-focused ... way to
go! I
> don't know about making the liquid diet a permanent change though. <G>
But who
> the heck cares? A loss is a loss is a loss - we know to never question
the scale
> gremlins. <G>
>
> Hope that tongue piercing is healing well, and you will soon be back to
your
> normal diet. You are a much braver soul than I ... holes in my ears are
more than
> enough for me to handle. LOL
>
> Joyce

M

Miss Violette

eating slower is a good thing, Lee
> Thanks Nathalie. The piercing is getting better - I can now chew things, but it takes me twice as
> long to get through dinner as everyone else - my kids included! So - that's not much fun. Still,
> progress is being made.....and in fact today it's much less painful than yesterday so........give
> it a couple of weeks and I'll be sorted :)
>
> --
> krys
>
> "Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > Nice loss, Krys! I hope the piercing isn't bothering you too much
anymore?
> > --
> > Nathalie from Belgium
> > 134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> > 295.6/223.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
> > 232/223.5/212 lbs "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > berlin.de...
> > >
> > > hello again,
> > >
> > > Well, it's that time of the week again. Time to brave those scales
> again.
> > >
> > > This week as you know has been a little out of the norm - it's not
every
> > > week you stick metal through your tongue! However, I have eaten all
my
> > > usual points for the week. Mind you - since I had it done, life has
> been
> > > different to usual in how those points have been consumed - they've
> mostly
> > > been liquid ones. The actual quantity I've been able to eat has also
> been
> > > less - no snacking on nibbly things, much less veggies etc. Mind
you -
> I
> > > have drunk an awful lot of water. Still - points are points, and I
> wasn't
> > > sure what to expect. I've been feeling my body changing shape over
the
> > last
> > > couple of weeks - but since I maintained last week even with that, I
> > wasn't
> > > sure it meant anything.
> > >
> > > So, this morning, I weighed. And my scales really weren't helping. I
> > stood
> > > on them many times to try and get a consistent answer - as they
digital
> > > flitted up and down. I know I know, it's trend that matters. The
last
> > > three readings were the same, so I'll take that I reckon.
> > >
> > > Which makes me down 1.8 this week. Good stuff! Though I'm aware that
> as
> > my
> > > diet returns to normal, I may claim back some of that next time
around.
> > In
> > > the meantime, I've realised that since I re-commenced this journey
> > proper -
> > > I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge :) Furthermore, it's not
> > > since last April time that I weighed this
little -
> > > back when I was going up. Now I'm meeting myself on the way down :)
> > >
> > > --
> > > krys
> > >
> > > UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...
> > >
> > >
> >
>

M

Miss Violette

I would be interested in a study of that but definitely not interested in
being a participant, Lee
> If I could definitively put the losses down to the piercing, and all piercings had the same effect
> (which they don't) I'd be a human pin
cushion
> by now! *grin* But I bet the amount of metal in would outweigh the weight loss! *grin*
>
> --
> krys
>
>
> "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > I don't want to lose bad enough to pierce anything, Lee Fred <[email protected]> wrote
> > in message news:[email protected]...
> > > Congrats. Maybe I should have my tongue pierced, too. Nah, liquid Miss Meringues would just
> > > not be very good! (G)
> > >
> > > Best not putting it on when healed.
> > >
> > > On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:21:31 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > >
> > > >
> > > >hello again,
> > > >
> > > >Well, it's that time of the week again. Time to brave those scales
> > again.
> > > >
> > > >This week as you know has been a little out of the norm - it's not
> every
> > > >week you stick metal through your tongue! However, I have eaten all
my
> > > >usual points for the week. Mind you - since I had it done, life has
> been
> > > >different to usual in how those points have been consumed - they've
> > mostly
> > > >been liquid ones. The actual quantity I've been able to eat has also
> been
> > > >less - no snacking on nibbly things, much less veggies etc. Mind
you -
> I
> > > >have drunk an awful lot of water. Still - points are points, and I
> > wasn't
> > > >sure what to expect. I've been feeling my body changing shape over
the
> > last
> > > >couple of weeks - but since I maintained last week even with that, I
> > wasn't
> > > >sure it meant anything.
> > > >
> > > >So, this morning, I weighed. And my scales really weren't helping.
I
> > stood
> > > >on them many times to try and get a consistent answer - as they
digital
> > > >flitted up and down. I know I know, it's trend that matters. The
last
> > > >three readings were the same, so I'll take that I reckon.
> > > >
> > > >Which makes me down 1.8 this week. Good stuff! Though I'm aware
that
> as
> > my
> > > >diet returns to normal, I may claim back some of that next time
around.
> > In
> > > >the meantime, I've realised that since I re-commenced this journey
> > proper -
> > > >I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge :) Furthermore, it's not
> > > >since last April time that I weighed this
> little -
> > > >back when I was going up. Now I'm meeting myself on the way down :)
> > >
> >
>

K

Krys

I know - but it sure is tedious!

--
krys

berlin.de...
> eating slower is a good thing, Lee krys <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > Thanks Nathalie. The piercing is getting better - I can now chew
things,
> > but it takes me twice as long to get through dinner as everyone else -
my
> > kids included! So - that's not much fun. Still, progress is being made.....and in fact today
> > it's much less painful than yesterday so........give it a couple of weeks and I'll be sorted :)
> >
> > --
> > krys
> >
> > "Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > berlin.de...
> > > Nice loss, Krys! I hope the piercing isn't bothering you too much
> anymore?
> > > --
> > > Nathalie from Belgium
> > > 134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> > > 295.6/223.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
> > > 232/223.5/212 lbs "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > > berlin.de...
> > > >
> > > > hello again,
> > > >
> > > > Well, it's that time of the week again. Time to brave those scales
> > again.
> > > >
> > > > This week as you know has been a little out of the norm - it's not
> every
> > > > week you stick metal through your tongue! However, I have eaten all
> my
> > > > usual points for the week. Mind you - since I had it done, life has
> > been
> > > > different to usual in how those points have been consumed - they've
> > mostly
> > > > been liquid ones. The actual quantity I've been able to eat has also
> > been
> > > > less - no snacking on nibbly things, much less veggies etc. Mind
> you -
> > I
> > > > have drunk an awful lot of water. Still - points are points, and I
> > wasn't
> > > > sure what to expect. I've been feeling my body changing shape over
> the
> > > last
> > > > couple of weeks - but since I maintained last week even with that, I
> > > wasn't
> > > > sure it meant anything.
> > > >
> > > > So, this morning, I weighed. And my scales really weren't helping.
I
> > > stood
> > > > on them many times to try and get a consistent answer - as they
> digital
> > > > flitted up and down. I know I know, it's trend that matters. The
> last
> > > > three readings were the same, so I'll take that I reckon.
> > > >
> > > > Which makes me down 1.8 this week. Good stuff! Though I'm aware
that
> > as
> > > my
> > > > diet returns to normal, I may claim back some of that next time
> around.
> > > In
> > > > the meantime, I've realised that since I re-commenced this journey
> > > proper -
> > > > I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge :) Furthermore, it's not
> > > > since last April time that I weighed this
> little -
> > > > back when I was going up. Now I'm meeting myself on the way down :)
> > > >
> > > > --
> > > > krys
> > > >
> > > > UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making
> > > > progress...
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> >
>