A week of wonders

K

Krys

hello again,

Well, it's that time of the week again. Time to brave those scales again.

This week as you know has been a little out of the norm - it's not every week you stick metal
through your tongue! However, I have eaten all my usual points for the week. Mind you - since I had
it done, life has been different to usual in how those points have been consumed - they've mostly
been liquid ones. The actual quantity I've been able to eat has also been less - no snacking on
nibbly things, much less veggies etc. Mind you - I have drunk an awful lot of water. Still - points
are points, and I wasn't sure what to expect. I've been feeling my body changing shape over the last
couple of weeks - but since I maintained last week even with that, I wasn't sure it meant anything.

So, this morning, I weighed. And my scales really weren't helping. I stood on them many times to try
and get a consistent answer - as they digital flitted up and down. I know I know, it's trend that
matters. The last three readings were the same, so I'll take that I reckon.

Which makes me down 1.8 this week. Good stuff! Though I'm aware that as my diet returns to normal, I
may claim back some of that next time around. In the meantime, I've realised that since I re-
commenced this journey proper - I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge :)
Furthermore, it's not since last April time that I weighed this little - back when I was going up.
Now I'm meeting myself on the way down :)

--
krys

UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Congrats. Maybe I should have my tongue pierced, too. Nah, liquid Miss Meringues would just not be
very good! (G)

Best not putting it on when healed.

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:21:31 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:

>
>hello again,
>
>Well, it's that time of the week again. Time to brave those scales again.
>
>This week as you know has been a little out of the norm - it's not every week you stick metal
>through your tongue! However, I have eaten all my usual points for the week. Mind you - since I had
>it done, life has been different to usual in how those points have been consumed - they've mostly
>been liquid ones. The actual quantity I've been able to eat has also been less - no snacking on
>nibbly things, much less veggies etc. Mind you - I have drunk an awful lot of water. Still - points
>are points, and I wasn't sure what to expect. I've been feeling my body changing shape over the
>last couple of weeks - but since I maintained last week even with that, I wasn't sure it meant
>anything.
>
>So, this morning, I weighed. And my scales really weren't helping. I stood on them many times to
>try and get a consistent answer - as they digital flitted up and down. I know I know, it's trend
>that matters. The last three readings were the same, so I'll take that I reckon.
>
>Which makes me down 1.8 this week. Good stuff! Though I'm aware that as my diet returns to normal,
>I may claim back some of that next time around. In the meantime, I've realised that since I re-
>commenced this journey proper - I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge :)
>Furthermore, it's not since last April time that I weighed this little - back when I was going up.
>Now I'm meeting myself on the way down :)

Weigh to go, Krys! Congratulations. Elaine K

krys wrote:

>hello again,
>
>
>This week as you know has been a little out of the norm - it's not every week you stick metal
>through your tongue! However, I have eaten all my usual points for the week. Mind you - since I had
>it done, life has been different to usual in how those points have been consumed - they've mostly
>been liquid ones. The actual quantity I've been able to eat has also been less - no snacking on
>nibbly things, much less veggies etc. Mind you - I have drunk an awful lot of water. Still - points
>are points, and I wasn't sure what to expect. I've been feeling my body changing shape over the
>last couple of weeks - but since I maintained last week even with that, I wasn't sure it meant
>anything.
>
>So, this morning, I weighed. And my scales really weren't helping. I stood on them many times to
>try and get a consistent answer - as they digital flitted up and down. I know I know, it's trend
>that matters. The last three readings were the same, so I'll take that I reckon.
>
>Which makes me down 1.8 this week. Good stuff! Though I'm aware that as my diet returns to normal,
>I may claim back some of that next time around. In the meantime, I've realised that since I re-
>commenced this journey proper - I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge :)
>Furthermore, it's not since last April time that I weighed this little - back when I was going up.
>

Wonderful Krys!! Usually liquid lunches (and suppers and breakfasts) have the opposite effect on me
but that brings us back to the other conversation of mudslides ;-).

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

krys wrote:
> hello again,
>
> Well, it's that time of the week again. Time to brave those scales again.
>
> This week as you know has been a little out of the norm - it's not every week you stick metal
> through your tongue! However, I have eaten all my usual points for the week. Mind you - since I
> had it done, life has been different to usual in how those points have been consumed - they've
> mostly been liquid ones. The actual quantity I've been able to eat has also been less - no
> snacking on nibbly things, much less veggies etc. Mind you - I have drunk an awful lot of water.
> Still - points are points, and I wasn't sure what to expect. I've been feeling my body changing
> shape over the last couple of weeks - but since I maintained last week even with that, I wasn't
> sure it meant anything.
>
> So, this morning, I weighed. And my scales really weren't helping. I stood on them many times to
> try and get a consistent answer - as they digital flitted up and down. I know I know, it's trend
> that matters. The last three readings were the same, so I'll take that I reckon.
>
> Which makes me down 1.8 this week. Good stuff! Though I'm aware that as my diet returns to normal,
> I may claim back some of that next time around. In the meantime, I've realised that since I re-
> commenced this journey proper - I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge
> :) Furthermore, it's not since last April time that I weighed this little - back when I was going
> up. Now I'm meeting myself on the way down :)

what a good report, Lee
krys <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> hello again,
>
>
> This week as you know has been a little out of the norm - it's not every week you stick metal
> through your tongue! However, I have eaten all my usual points for the week. Mind you - since I
> had it done, life has been different to usual in how those points have been consumed - they've
> mostly been liquid ones. The actual quantity I've been able to eat has also been less - no
> snacking on nibbly things, much less veggies etc. Mind you - I have drunk an awful lot of water.
> Still - points are points, and I wasn't sure what to expect. I've been feeling my body changing
> shape over the
last
> couple of weeks - but since I maintained last week even with that, I
wasn't
>
> So, this morning, I weighed. And my scales really weren't helping. I
stood
> on them many times to try and get a consistent answer - as they digital flitted up and down. I
> know I know, it's trend that matters. The last three readings were the same, so I'll take that
> I reckon.
>
> Which makes me down 1.8 this week. Good stuff! Though I'm aware that as
my
> diet returns to normal, I may claim back some of that next time around.
In
> the meantime, I've realised that since I re-commenced this journey
proper -
> I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge :) Furthermore, it's not since
> last April time that I weighed this little - back when I was going up. Now I'm meeting myself on
> the way down :)
>
> --
> krys
>
> UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Great job of negotiating with your scale! Obviously, you found the secret to find liquid points.
Most of the things I could think of involved ice cream.

Prairie Roots On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:21:31 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:

>
>hello again,
>
>
>anything.
>
>

Nice loss, Krys! I hope the piercing isn't bothering you too much anymore?
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134.1/101.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
>
> hello again,
>
>
> shape over the
last
> couple of weeks - but since I maintained last week even with that, I
wasn't
>
> So, this morning, I weighed. And my scales really weren't helping. I
stood
> on them many times to try and get a consistent answer - as they digital flitted up and down. I
> know I know, it's trend that matters. The last three readings were the same, so I'll take that
> I reckon.
>
> Which makes me down 1.8 this week. Good stuff! Though I'm aware that as
my
> diet returns to normal, I may claim back some of that next time around.
In
> the meantime, I've realised that since I re-commenced this journey
proper -
> I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge :) Furthermore, it's not since
> last April time that I weighed this little - back when I was going up. Now I'm meeting myself on
> the way down :)
>
> --
> krys
>
> UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Nice, nice loss Krys! Dang near 2 pounds is absolutely wonderful, a whoosh in my book! And 7 pounds
total since you re-evaluated and re-focused ... way to go! I don't know about making the liquid diet
a permanent change though. <G> But who the heck cares? A loss is a loss is a loss - we know to never
question the scale gremlins. <G>

Hope that tongue piercing is healing well, and you will soon be back to your normal diet. You are a
much braver soul than I ... holes in my ears are more than enough for me to handle. LOL

Joyce

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:21:31 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:

>
>hello again,
>
>
>anything.
>
>

I don't want to lose bad enough to pierce anything, Lee
Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Congrats. Maybe I should have my tongue pierced, too. Nah, liquid Miss Meringues would just not be
> very good! (G)
>
> Best not putting it on when healed.
>
> On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:21:31 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >
> >hello again,
> >
> >Well, it's that time of the week again. Time to brave those scales
again.
> >
> >This week as you know has been a little out of the norm - it's not every week you stick metal
> >through your tongue! However, I have eaten all my usual points for the week. Mind you - since I
> >had it done, life has been different to usual in how those points have been consumed - they've
mostly
> >been liquid ones. The actual quantity I've been able to eat has also been less - no snacking on
> >nibbly things, much less veggies etc. Mind you - I have drunk an awful lot of water. Still -
> >points are points, and I
wasn't
> >sure what to expect. I've been feeling my body changing shape over the
last
> >couple of weeks - but since I maintained last week even with that, I
wasn't
> >sure it meant anything.
> >
> >So, this morning, I weighed. And my scales really weren't helping. I
stood
> >on them many times to try and get a consistent answer - as they digital flitted up and down. I
> >know I know, it's trend that matters. The last three readings were the same, so I'll take that I
> >reckon.
> >
> >Which makes me down 1.8 this week. Good stuff! Though I'm aware that as
my
> >diet returns to normal, I may claim back some of that next time around.
In
> >the meantime, I've realised that since I re-commenced this journey
proper -
> >I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge :) Furthermore, it's not since
> >last April time that I weighed this little - back when I was going up. Now I'm meeting myself on
> >the way down :)

Thanks Fred. Hopefully I'll be ok - as it's only the way I ate the points that changed, I still hit
my targets so......well, as ever, we'll see!

--
krys

UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Congrats. Maybe I should have my tongue pierced, too. Nah, liquid Miss Meringues would just not be
> very good! (G)
>
> Best not putting it on when healed.
>
> On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:21:31 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >
> >hello again,
> >
again.
> >
> >This week as you know has been a little out of the norm - it's not every week you stick metal
> >through your tongue! However, I have eaten all my usual points for the week. Mind you - since I
> >had it done, life has been different to usual in how those points have been consumed - they've
mostly
> >been liquid ones. The actual quantity I've been able to eat has also been less - no snacking on
> >nibbly things, much less veggies etc. Mind you - I have drunk an awful lot of water. Still -
wasn't
last
wasn't
> >
stood
> >on them many times to try and get a consistent answer - as they digital flitted up and down. I
> >know I know, it's trend that matters. The last three readings were the same, so I'll take that I
> >reckon.
> >
my
In
proper -
> >I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge :) Furthermore, it's not since
> >last April time that I weighed this little - back when I was going up. Now I'm meeting myself on

Thanks Elaine :) It certainly brightened my day!

--
krys

"Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Weigh to go, Krys! Congratulations. Elaine K
>
> krys wrote:
>
> >hello again,
> >
again.
> >
mostly
wasn't
last
wasn't
> >
stood
> >reckon.
> >
my
In
proper -
> >
> >

That kind of liquid lunch does tend to give me munchies..........which ain't easy with a sore
tongue, so in some ways, that's a blessing!

--
krys

"Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message news:402BC115.3060607@nospam_primus.ca...
> Wonderful Krys!! Usually liquid lunches (and suppers and breakfasts) have the opposite effect on
> me but that brings us back to the other conversation of mudslides ;-).
>
> Connie
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5
>
>
> krys wrote:
> > hello again,
> >
> > Well, it's that time of the week again. Time to brave those scales
again.
> >
> > This week as you know has been a little out of the norm - it's not every week you stick metal
> > through your tongue! However, I have eaten all my usual points for the week. Mind you - since I
> > had it done, life has
been
> > different to usual in how those points have been consumed - they've
mostly
> > been liquid ones. The actual quantity I've been able to eat has also
been
> > less - no snacking on nibbly things, much less veggies etc. Mind you -
I
> > have drunk an awful lot of water. Still - points are points, and I
wasn't
> > sure what to expect. I've been feeling my body changing shape over the
last
> > couple of weeks - but since I maintained last week even with that, I
wasn't
> > sure it meant anything.
> >
> > So, this morning, I weighed. And my scales really weren't helping. I
stood
> > on them many times to try and get a consistent answer - as they digital flitted up and down. I
> > know I know, it's trend that matters. The last three readings were the same, so I'll take that I
> > reckon.
> >
> > Which makes me down 1.8 this week. Good stuff! Though I'm aware that
as my
> > diet returns to normal, I may claim back some of that next time around.
In
> > the meantime, I've realised that since I re-commenced this journey
proper -
> > I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge :) Furthermore, it's not since
> > last April time that I weighed this little - back when I was going up. Now I'm meeting myself on
> > the way down :)

Thanks Lee - it's been a better week :)

--
krys

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> what a good report, Lee krys <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> >
> > hello again,
> >
again.
> >
> > This week as you know has been a little out of the norm - it's not every week you stick metal
> > through your tongue! However, I have eaten all my usual points for the week. Mind you - since I
been
mostly
been
I
wasn't
> last
> wasn't
> >
> stood
> > on them many times to try and get a consistent answer - as they digital flitted up and down. I
> > know I know, it's trend that matters. The last three readings were the same, so I'll take that I
> > reckon.
> >
as
> my
> In
> proper -
> > I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge :) Furthermore, it's not since
> > last April time that I weighed this little - back when I was going up. Now I'm meeting myself on
> >
> > --
> > krys
> >
> > UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...
> >
>

Well, let me see. Lots of yoghurt, fromage frais, sorbet, hot chocolate, nice soups, and instant
oatmeal. And yesterday I remembered jelly - can't believe that didn't occur to me before!

--
krys

"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Great job of negotiating with your scale! Obviously, you found the secret to find liquid points.
> Most of the things I could think of involved ice cream.
>
> Prairie Roots On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:21:31 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >
> >hello again,
> >
again.
> >
mostly
wasn't
last
wasn't
> >
stood
> >reckon.
> >
my
In
proper -

Thanks Nathalie. The piercing is getting better - I can now chew things,
but it takes me twice as long to get through dinner as everyone else - my
kids included! So - that's not much fun. Still, progress is being
made.....and in fact today it's much less painful than yesterday
so........give it a couple of weeks and I'll be sorted :)

--
krys

"Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Nice loss, Krys! I hope the piercing isn't bothering you too much anymore?
> --
> Nathalie from Belgium
> 134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> 295.6/223.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
> 232/223.5/212 lbs "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> >
> > hello again,
> >
again.
> >
been
mostly
been
I
wasn't
> last
> wasn't
> >
> stood
> > reckon.
> >
as
> my
> In
> proper -
> >
> > --
> > krys
> >
> > UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...
> >
>

If I could definitively put the losses down to the piercing, and all piercings had the same effect
(which they don't) I'd be a human pin cushion by now! *grin* But I bet the amount of metal in would
outweigh the weight loss! *grin*

--
krys

berlin.de...
> I don't want to lose bad enough to pierce anything, Lee Fred <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]...
> > Congrats. Maybe I should have my tongue pierced, too. Nah, liquid Miss Meringues would just not
> > be very good! (G)
> >
> > Best not putting it on when healed.
> >
> > On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:21:31 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >
> > >hello again,
> > >
> > >Well, it's that time of the week again. Time to brave those scales
> again.
> > >
> > >This week as you know has been a little out of the norm - it's not
every
> > >week you stick metal through your tongue! However, I have eaten all my usual points for the
> > >week. Mind you - since I had it done, life has
been
> > >different to usual in how those points have been consumed - they've
> mostly
> > >been liquid ones. The actual quantity I've been able to eat has also
been
> > >less - no snacking on nibbly things, much less veggies etc. Mind you -
I
> > >have drunk an awful lot of water. Still - points are points, and I
> wasn't
> > >sure what to expect. I've been feeling my body changing shape over the
> last
> > >couple of weeks - but since I maintained last week even with that, I
> wasn't
> > >sure it meant anything.
> > >
> > >So, this morning, I weighed. And my scales really weren't helping. I
> stood
> > >on them many times to try and get a consistent answer - as they digital flitted up and down. I
> > >know I know, it's trend that matters. The last three readings were the same, so I'll take that
> > >I reckon.
> > >
> > >Which makes me down 1.8 this week. Good stuff! Though I'm aware that
as
> my
> > >diet returns to normal, I may claim back some of that next time around.
> In
> > >the meantime, I've realised that since I re-commenced this journey
> proper -
> > >I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge :) Furthermore, it's not since
> > >last April time that I weighed this
little -
> > >back when I was going up. Now I'm meeting myself on the way down :)
>

Thanks Joyce :) I'll take my losses anyway I can - I'm not fussy me. As for the healing - well, not
going so well at the mo, I think it may have gotten a tad infected......but we'll see. Painkillers
are in place.......

Darnnit - and I'd just gotten back to semi-normal eating. Ah well, I must be patient a while
longer.......

--
krys

"Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Nice, nice loss Krys! Dang near 2 pounds is absolutely wonderful, a
whoosh in my
> book! And 7 pounds total since you re-evaluated and re-focused ... way to
go! I
> don't know about making the liquid diet a permanent change though. <G>
But who
> the heck cares? A loss is a loss is a loss - we know to never question
the scale
> gremlins. <G>
>
> Hope that tongue piercing is healing well, and you will soon be back to
your
> normal diet. You are a much braver soul than I ... holes in my ears are
more than
> enough for me to handle. LOL
>
> Joyce

eating slower is a good thing, Lee
> Thanks Nathalie. The piercing is getting better - I can now chew things, but it takes me twice as
> long to get through dinner as everyone else - my kids included! So - that's not much fun. Still,
> progress is being made.....and in fact today it's much less painful than yesterday so........give
> it a couple of weeks and I'll be sorted :)
>
> --
> krys
>
> "Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > Nice loss, Krys! I hope the piercing isn't bothering you too much
anymore?
> > --
> > Nathalie from Belgium
> > 134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> > 295.6/223.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
> > 232/223.5/212 lbs "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > berlin.de...
> > >
> > > hello again,
> > >
> > > Well, it's that time of the week again. Time to brave those scales
> again.
> > >
> > > This week as you know has been a little out of the norm - it's not
every
> > > week you stick metal through your tongue! However, I have eaten all
my
> > > usual points for the week. Mind you - since I had it done, life has
> been
> > > different to usual in how those points have been consumed - they've
> mostly
> > > been liquid ones. The actual quantity I've been able to eat has also
> been
> > > less - no snacking on nibbly things, much less veggies etc. Mind
you -
> I
> > > have drunk an awful lot of water. Still - points are points, and I
> wasn't
> > > sure what to expect. I've been feeling my body changing shape over
the
> > last
> > > couple of weeks - but since I maintained last week even with that, I
> > wasn't
> > > sure it meant anything.
> > >
> > > So, this morning, I weighed. And my scales really weren't helping. I
> > stood
> > > on them many times to try and get a consistent answer - as they
digital
> > > flitted up and down. I know I know, it's trend that matters. The
last
> > > three readings were the same, so I'll take that I reckon.
> > >
> > > Which makes me down 1.8 this week. Good stuff! Though I'm aware that
> as
> > my
> > > diet returns to normal, I may claim back some of that next time
around.
> > In
> > > the meantime, I've realised that since I re-commenced this journey
> > proper -
> > > I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge :) Furthermore, it's not
> > > since last April time that I weighed this
little -
> > > back when I was going up. Now I'm meeting myself on the way down :)
> > >
> > > --
> > > krys
> > >
> > > UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...
> > >
> > >
> >
>

I would be interested in a study of that but definitely not interested in
being a participant, Lee
> If I could definitively put the losses down to the piercing, and all piercings had the same effect
> (which they don't) I'd be a human pin
cushion
> by now! *grin* But I bet the amount of metal in would outweigh the weight loss! *grin*
>
> --
> krys
>
>
> "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > I don't want to lose bad enough to pierce anything, Lee Fred <[email protected]> wrote
> > in message news:[email protected]...
> > > Congrats. Maybe I should have my tongue pierced, too. Nah, liquid Miss Meringues would just
> > > not be very good! (G)
> > >
> > > Best not putting it on when healed.
> > >
> > > On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:21:31 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > >
> > > >
> > > >hello again,
> > > >
> > > >Well, it's that time of the week again. Time to brave those scales
> > again.
> > > >
> > > >This week as you know has been a little out of the norm - it's not
> every
> > > >week you stick metal through your tongue! However, I have eaten all
my
> > > >usual points for the week. Mind you - since I had it done, life has
> been
> > > >different to usual in how those points have been consumed - they've
> > mostly
> > > >been liquid ones. The actual quantity I've been able to eat has also
> been
> > > >less - no snacking on nibbly things, much less veggies etc. Mind
you -
> I
> > > >have drunk an awful lot of water. Still - points are points, and I
> > wasn't
> > > >sure what to expect. I've been feeling my body changing shape over
the
> > last
> > > >couple of weeks - but since I maintained last week even with that, I
> > wasn't
> > > >sure it meant anything.
> > > >
> > > >So, this morning, I weighed. And my scales really weren't helping.
I
> > stood
> > > >on them many times to try and get a consistent answer - as they
digital
> > > >flitted up and down. I know I know, it's trend that matters. The
last
> > > >three readings were the same, so I'll take that I reckon.
> > > >
> > > >Which makes me down 1.8 this week. Good stuff! Though I'm aware
that
> as
> > my
> > > >diet returns to normal, I may claim back some of that next time
around.
> > In
> > > >the meantime, I've realised that since I re-commenced this journey
> > proper -
> > > >I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge :) Furthermore, it's not
> > > >since last April time that I weighed this
> little -
> > > >back when I was going up. Now I'm meeting myself on the way down :)
> > >
> >
>

I know - but it sure is tedious!

--
krys

berlin.de...
> eating slower is a good thing, Lee krys <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > Thanks Nathalie. The piercing is getting better - I can now chew
things,
> > but it takes me twice as long to get through dinner as everyone else -
my
> > kids included! So - that's not much fun. Still, progress is being made.....and in fact today
> > it's much less painful than yesterday so........give it a couple of weeks and I'll be sorted :)
> >
> > --
> > krys
> >
> > "Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > berlin.de...
> > > Nice loss, Krys! I hope the piercing isn't bothering you too much
> anymore?
> > > --
> > > Nathalie from Belgium
> > > 134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> > > 295.6/223.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
> > > 232/223.5/212 lbs "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > > berlin.de...
> > > >
> > > > hello again,
> > > >
> > > > Well, it's that time of the week again. Time to brave those scales
> > again.
> > > >
> > > > This week as you know has been a little out of the norm - it's not
> every
> > > > week you stick metal through your tongue! However, I have eaten all
> my
> > > > usual points for the week. Mind you - since I had it done, life has
> > been
> > > > different to usual in how those points have been consumed - they've
> > mostly
> > > > been liquid ones. The actual quantity I've been able to eat has also
> > been
> > > > less - no snacking on nibbly things, much less veggies etc. Mind
> you -
> > I
> > > > have drunk an awful lot of water. Still - points are points, and I
> > wasn't
> > > > sure what to expect. I've been feeling my body changing shape over
> the
> > > last
> > > > couple of weeks - but since I maintained last week even with that, I
> > > wasn't
> > > > sure it meant anything.
> > > >
> > > > So, this morning, I weighed. And my scales really weren't helping.
I
> > > stood
> > > > on them many times to try and get a consistent answer - as they
> digital
> > > > flitted up and down. I know I know, it's trend that matters. The
> last
> > > > three readings were the same, so I'll take that I reckon.
> > > >
> > > > Which makes me down 1.8 this week. Good stuff! Though I'm aware
that
> > as
> > > my
> > > > diet returns to normal, I may claim back some of that next time
> around.
> > > In
> > > > the meantime, I've realised that since I re-commenced this journey
> > > proper -
> > > > I've now lost over 7lbs - half a wonderful stone - which is huge :) Furthermore, it's not
> > > > since last April time that I weighed this
> little -
> > > > back when I was going up. Now I'm meeting myself on the way down :)
> > > >
> > > > --
> > > > krys
> > > >
> > > > UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making
> > > > progress...
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> >
>