Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

A work colleague is torturing me....

Started by Ezookiel · · Last activity · 1 post · 300 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
28 November 2004
Last activity
28 November 2004
Original author
Ezookiel
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
300
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. A work colleague is torturing me!
    He's starting turning up to work on his Giant "Rincon" - and what scares
    me about this is - I'M JEALOUS! ! !

    I shouldn't be jealous of such a bike, but the fact is - at least he HAS a
    bike.

    Aargh!!! The pain!!!! Will this 8 week wait, for my Merida Matts Pro to
    arrive, never end???

    It's even becoming painful to visit this newsgroup, and not because of MV,
    but because it reminds me what I'm missing out on.

    I think I'll have to take up the bike shops offer to come in and borrow the
    Mongoose anytime I want till my bike arrives.

    Trentus

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.