A year race= days in year 2005LSD(time) relevant.No confident



T

Tom Wheeler

Guest
well as I said if I stop cold end.....
12.2 at 360 days.
12.2 at 365 days.
if time is irrelevant
butt since a tangent is:
and makes time relevant:
at is 13.3 a day.
So 13.3 at 365
or is it 360 and r2 at 180°
so (AB) or (AC) (BC)

I might ask you to be the bet holder:
"Butt I won't"
relevant.
since money and the rich won't come to me.
you well lose. or they would then.
3 years.....10¢ cans....
a half marathon in time done.
I quit...... is it win? or is it lose?.
butt then you all can do a marathon on January 1 and call it the
year.phd.

at 360 it is half..right with a diviant.°..........
7.5 7.3 2004 to 13.3 2005 right.......

(variable 5° 10° or
180° 7° variable.)
just 180° since all my twit files on this earth survey was taken out
of my webtv favs and seem to went thru the password to boot......has to
be n office because yesterday between the hour of 11 and 11 10 must of
been a spottier breaker. he found me at new adds 11 16......both of
me.....

so when the scoots flag or lion impenetrable runs.
an whee the survey laws come they are stolen.Te zipper do get stuck hay
Know what I mean runners.......

I call for a tangent at 12.2 a day at 365 days and 360. at 12.2 stop
cold dead....
and a 13.3 a day at Tangent for there at 2005 time is relevant since
someone took my files.....
and I am, Lowtuc
ad you all know me..
4403.and I well rideto store when myfood stamp arive.....

4403 13.3 or 12.2 at year end.....
on a bike. I look forward to seeing your year mile.....:>)


or O.K. fine...
not 5000 goal.
4403
food stamp no in today..
so I am done.....

Lowtuc...
 
T

Tom Wheeler

Guest
4403 miles december 4 2005
=13.1 a day × 334 days right
tangent time is relevent......

so as for the mik vanderbelt bike survey and lance 1 day 26.2 would do
the tangent 2005 at january 1 2005 be the same.

as too a half marathon or retard marathon at to december 4 2005.
I no confident thi ad say
4003 is a HE SCORES........
Tom Wheeler
Ortonville Michigan on abike
time is relevent...... to distance.

You well lose elites?

hay miss a thorpe.....hows the runners now? michigans rocks.
if herich won't come to the poor.
the poor well come well here.
10 ¢ cans on roads.
Lowtuc
 
E

Ed Prochak

Guest
Tom Wheeler wrote:
> 4403 miles december 4 2005
> =13.1 a day × 334 days right
> tangent time is relevent......


were these biking miles? man that's a lot of miles if it was running.

>
> so as for the mik vanderbelt bike survey and lance 1 day 26.2 would do
> the tangent 2005 at january 1 2005 be the same.


Lance, sounds like a challenge, but I'm not sure to what.
>
> as too a half marathon or retard marathon at to december 4 2005.
> I no confident thi ad say
> 4003 is a HE SCORES........
> Tom Wheeler
> Ortonville Michigan on abike
> time is relevent...... to distance.
>
> You well lose elites?
>
> hay miss a thorpe.....hows the runners now? michigans rocks.
> if herich won't come to the poor.
> the poor well come well here.
> 10 ¢ cans on roads.
> Lowtuc


Later,
ed