~ A...

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Twittering One, Dec 15, 2004.

  1. *
    ~ A Symphonic Composition ~

    “Descend,
    Not Really a Sin...”

    ....steps,
    Of night ~
    Morning shines,
    Yes,
    In Morning Wood...

    ~ la musique des foi ~

    O that shimmering ~ the box of I!...
    ....Our voices return to Echo ~ The posterior music,
    Demounting
    Sure black of The Tonight.
    * Let’s Journey Through Overdrive ~
    Sidestep, Nosedive! *
    A Morning Wood Production
    Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre
    West Edge Off Center
    * Dogging Arts * Fogging Minds * It's a Star *
    *
    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

    Tags:

  2. One of us has an extremely filthy mind!

    "Twittering One" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > *
    > ~ A Symphonic Composition ~
    >
    > "Descend,
    > Not Really a Sin..."
    >
    > ...steps,
    > Of night ~
    > Morning shines,
    > Yes,
    > In Morning Wood...
    >
    > ~ la musique des foi ~
    >
    > O that shimmering ~ the box of I!...
    > ...Our voices return to Echo ~ The posterior music,
    > Demounting
    > Sure black of The Tonight.
    > * Let's Journey Through Overdrive ~
    > Sidestep, Nosedive! *
    > A Morning Wood Production
    > Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
    > West Edge Off Center
    > * Dogging Arts * Fogging Minds * It's a Star *
    > *
    > _______
    > Blog, or dog? Who knows. But if you see my lost pup, please ping me!
    > <A
    > HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    > s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  3. "FabulustRunner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >One of us has an extremely filthy mind!

    > First you must HAVE one. That leaves both of you out.

    Through my interpretation of her, ahem, poetry, I've come to realize I have
    a rather naughty mind.

  4. >Through my interpretation of her, ahem, poetry, I've come to realize I have
    >a rather naughty mind.

    That's nothing compared to what your right hand was doing as you posted that...

  5. "FabulustRunner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >Through my interpretation of her, ahem, poetry, I've come to realize I

    have
    > >a rather naughty mind.

    > That's nothing compared to what your right hand was doing as you posted

    that...

    Actually, I posted that using only my feet so I could have both hands free.

  6. >Actually, I posted that using only my feet so I could have both hands free.

    Oh yeah, I forgot about the magnifying glass in the other hand.

  7. >
    >Oh yeah, I forgot about the magnifying glass in the other hand.

    ....and the rubber chicken, and the... well, I'll stop there before it starts to
    get sick.