Not Really a Sin...”

....steps,
Of night ~
Morning shines,
Yes,
In Morning Wood...

~ la musique des foi ~

O that shimmering ~ the box of I!...
....Our voices return to Echo ~ The posterior music,
Demounting
Sure black of The Tonight.
* Let’s Journey Through Overdrive ~
Sidestep, Nosedive! *
A Morning Wood Production
Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre
West Edge Off Center
* Dogging Arts * Fogging Minds * It's a Star *
*
_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

One of us has an extremely filthy mind!

"Twittering One" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> *
> ~ A Symphonic Composition ~
>
> "Descend,
> Not Really a Sin..."
>
> ...steps,
> Of night ~
> Morning shines,
> Yes,
> In Morning Wood...
>
> ~ la musique des foi ~
>
> O that shimmering ~ the box of I!...
> ...Our voices return to Echo ~ The posterior music,
> Demounting
> Sure black of The Tonight.
> * Let's Journey Through Overdrive ~
> Sidestep, Nosedive! *
> A Morning Wood Production
> Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
> West Edge Off Center
> * Dogging Arts * Fogging Minds * It's a Star *
> *
> _______
> Blog, or dog? Who knows. But if you see my lost pup, please ping me!
> <A
> HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
> s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

"FabulustRunner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >One of us has an extremely filthy mind!

> First you must HAVE one. That leaves both of you out.

Through my interpretation of her, ahem, poetry, I've come to realize I have
a rather naughty mind.

>Through my interpretation of her, ahem, poetry, I've come to realize I have
>a rather naughty mind.

That's nothing compared to what your right hand was doing as you posted that...

"FabulustRunner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Through my interpretation of her, ahem, poetry, I've come to realize I

have
> >a rather naughty mind.

> That's nothing compared to what your right hand was doing as you posted

that...

Actually, I posted that using only my feet so I could have both hands free.

>Actually, I posted that using only my feet so I could have both hands free.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the magnifying glass in the other hand.

>Oh yeah, I forgot about the magnifying glass in the other hand.

....and the rubber chicken, and the... well, I'll stop there before it starts to
get sick.