AAAGGGHHHHH!

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Wafflycathcsdir, Mar 12, 2003.

  1. Got a new video recorder.

    Set it to tape last night's edition of the Tour of Langkwai

    AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!

    'nuff said.

    I'm off to sulk now.

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    Tags:

  2. Terry

    Terry Guest

    I have to go to the dentist at midday, do you think I know how to set the video the record the
    Paris-Nice???

    --

    ---
    "I hardly think a nation that eats frogs and would go to bed with the kitchen sink if it put on a

    > Got a new video recorder.
    >
    > Set it to tape last night's edition of the Tour of Langkwai
    >
    > AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!
    >
    > 'nuff said.
    >
    > I'm off to sulk now.
    >
    > Cheers, helen s
    >

    > ~~~~~~~~~~
    > Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending
    > reply!
    >
    > Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
    keyboaRRRDdd
    > ~~~~~~~~~~

  3. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    > Got a new video recorder.
    >
    > Set it to tape last night's edition of the Tour of Langkwai
    >
    > AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!

    Haven't you got children to do this sort of thing?

    cheers, clive

  4. >Haven't you got children to do this sort of thing?

    I don't have "children" !!

    Then again I do have a child (14) and a husband.

    Yes, you are correct, I have "children" ;-)

    Heck, I was chief video setter on the poast two VCRs - Vernon can't pre-programme a VCR even if
    his life depended on it and Nathan - well, he's okay with a computer, but VCR ... he takes after
    his Dad ;-)

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  5. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
    > Got a new video recorder.
    >
    > Set it to tape last night's edition of the Tour of Langkwai
    >
    > AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!

    I forgot to program my head to program the video.

    AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

    ~PB