Aarrrrgggg! That new rim/wheel I just built up?

Simon <[email protected]> wrote in message

> | Simon <[email protected]> wrote in message
> | news:[email protected]...
> | >
> | > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> | > news:[email protected]...
> | > |

Just
> as

> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> achieve
> lame
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> | > Bows down and kisses the "master wheel builders" ass...that better?
> |
> | Why TF would you want to kiss Sheldon's smelly donkey, ya bloody
imbecilic
> | fool?
> |
> | > Now F*** off and ride
> |

> | > Simon :eek:)
> |
> | Si(lly)mon(key).
> |
> | Shaun aRe - rides 60+ miles a week as a matter of course (that's
> excluding
> | 'fun' miles).
> |
> awwwwwwwww you know I was only kidding.

I don't much care - yer a ***** and I'm not playing any more. Double 'ner'.

Shaun aRe - It's _my_ ball!!!!!!!!

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003 12:48:58 +0100, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:p[email protected]...
>> On Tue, 8 Apr 2003 15:59:57 +0100, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>> >Yeah, that's right - it's _totally_ and _utterly_ un-tweaked! Just as
>round
>> >and true as when I put it back on the bike ',;~}
>> >
>> >Cheers for the tips folks!
>> >
>> >Shaun aRe - it even feels more solid than the old one, heheheheheh...........
>> >
>> Nice,
>
>'Nice'?!? Is that all you've got to say, 'NICE'?!?!?!?
>

>I mean, I put all that work in, go through all the frustrations, achieve a major achievement,
>and you, all you can come up with is one bloody lame word, 'nice' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well,
>stuff you pal.
>
>Harrumph!
>

>Shaun aRe

..uh...very nice?

Peace, Bill

:-]

> Well, it's only one word, but it's a better word than 'nice', which is
lame,
> to say the least. Even my secondary school English teacher wouldn't alow
us
> to use that word, "because it's really lame".

Most grown-ups have learned their secondary school teachers don't dictate their lives anymore and
they are free to express themselves how they please.

> I don't need you to tell me what I do or do not deserve,

If you read that post as carefully as you "sometimes" seem to do, you'll notice I never said you
did. But you certainly did seem to be soliciting input on the matter.

>punk!

Thanks, even as my hair turns whiter, it's nice to know I still have some of my punk soul.

KLydesdale <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > Well, it's only one word, but it's a better word than 'nice', which is
> lame,
> > to say the least. Even my secondary school English teacher wouldn't alow
> us
> > to use that word, "because it's really lame".
> >

> Most grown-ups have learned their secondary school teachers don't dictate their lives anymore and
> they are free to express themselves how they
please.

By using a totally inexpressive word like 'nice', huh - that's real learning for sure......

Shaun aRe - Invent your own reality.

KLydesdale <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > I don't need you to tell me what I do or do not deserve,
>
> If you read that post as carefully as you "sometimes" seem to do, you'll notice I never said
> you did.

I never said that you said I did, I just said that I didn't. If you'd read what I said carefully,
you'd know that's what I said. ',;~}~

> But you certainly did seem to be soliciting input on the matter.

Heh - Don't fret! I wasn't looking for big pats on the back, or even lickle ones - just having a
giggle (I'm fairly sure you do know this...).

> >punk!
>
> Thanks, even as my hair turns whiter, it's nice to know I still have some
of
> my punk soul.

Soul Punk!

Shaun aRe

KLydesdale <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p[email protected]...

> > > Sometime the truth is not nice.
> >
> > 'Sometime' (sic), fiction is more not nice.
> >

> > Shaun aRe - the truth doesn't hurt me!
> >

> You're correcting my typos?

Wouldn't dream of it - I re-wrote it as it was ya daft sod ',;~P~

> That's a hoot!

So's a squeeze on an old bike horn.

Shaun aRe - The sun is up, the sky is blue, and I'm stuck in work with a bloody cold to boot! Life
doesn't get better than this ',;~}~

Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Wed, 9 Apr 2003 12:48:58 +0100, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:p[email protected]...

> >round

> >> Nice,
> >
> >'Nice'?!? Is that all you've got to say, 'NICE'?!?!?!?
> >

> >I mean, I put all that work in, go through all the frustrations, achieve
> >major achievement, and you, all you can come up with is one bloody lame word, 'nice'
> >!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, stuff you pal.
> >
> >Harrumph!
> >

> >Shaun aRe
> >
> ..uh...very nice?

Ugh!

I neeeed recognition!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaun aRe - I'm nothing without the enthusiastic moral support of my peers ;-(

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:45:46 +0100, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:

[snip]
>> ..uh...very nice?
>
>Ugh!
>

>I neeeed recognition!!!!!!!!!!!
>

>Shaun aRe - I'm nothing without the enthusiastic moral support of my peers ;-(

U R DA MAN! 3 Cheers and 20 beers, Hey Ho hope it doesn't snow!

Peace & Happiness! The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is,
the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
:-]

> KLydesdale <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Well, it's only one word, but it's a better word than 'nice', which is
> > lame,
> > > to say the least. Even my secondary school English teacher wouldn't
alow
> > us
> > > to use that word, "because it's really lame".
> > >

> > Most grown-ups have learned their secondary school teachers don't
dictate
> > their lives anymore and they are free to express themselves how they
> please.
>
> By using a totally inexpressive word like 'nice', huh - that's real
learning
> for sure......

I thought it expressed the significance of your achievement just fine. Especially considering that
some of us learned to do what you did when we were in secondary school.

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 20:16:00 -0400, "KLydesdale" <[email protected]> scribbled:

>I thought it expressed the significance of your achievement just fine. Especially considering that
>some of us learned to do what you did when we were in secondary school.

Plus we've all come to expect no more and no less in a reply from Bill. I think his signature is
longer than most messages he's written this month. ;)

The man's concise, what more do you need!

-Slash
--
"Ebert Victorious"

- The Onion

Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:45:46 +0100, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> [snip]
> >> ..uh...very nice?
> >
> >Ugh!
> >

> >I neeeed recognition!!!!!!!!!!!
> >

> >Shaun aRe - I'm nothing without the enthusiastic moral support of my
peers
> >;-(
> >
> U R DA MAN!

I am aren't I? ',;~}~

> 3 Cheers and 20 beers, Hey Ho hope it doesn't snow!

I feel _GREAT_!!!!!

> Peace & Happiness!

Whoo-hoooo!

Shaun aRe - Whole Again.

KLydesdale <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > KLydesdale <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > lame,
> alow
> > > us
> > > >

> > > Most grown-ups have learned their secondary school teachers don't
> dictate
> > > their lives anymore and they are free to express themselves how they
> > please.
> >
> > By using a totally inexpressive word like 'nice', huh - that's real
> learning
> > for sure......
> >

> I thought it expressed the significance of your achievement just fine. Especially considering that
> some of us learned to do what you did when we were in secondary school.

At 3 years old, I knew the difference between a resistor, a capacitor, a diode and a transistor from
no more than a cursory glance. I taught myself to build and skin African style hand drums in a few
weeks recently. I also know the difference between seriousness, less than seriousness, and down
right silliness. You have no point.

',;~P~

Shaun aRe