abandoned bikes

I did not realize that I have been posting in year-old threads. I am one of those who post in resurrected zombie threads. I just search for recent activity and assume they are new. My apologies, I may have been brainwashed to be a docile minion by a thread necromancer. What sorcery is this? It's thread necromancy, six to cast, instant, for all you MTG guys out there. BRRAAAAAIIINNNSS

ThreadNecroCArd.jpg

mpre53 said:
I don't know what's weirder--JSLose's compulsion for zombie threads, or the people who post in them without realizing that the topic is 11 years old. :wacko:
What I find really strange is the people who reply to the topic answering a decade old question.

Better late than never...?

You should go around and ask if somebody knows that bike belongs to somebody. It would be so weird if you take it and start riding it but eventually the real owner sees you. I know it is not stealing but you may have problems. Check the bike if it has some distinctive stickers that can help you find the owner or take photo of it and post it on your facebook. Maybe you should put an effort to find the owner. Be a detective and then when you find him you can see if it was abandoned or not.

Susimi said:
What I find really strange is the people who reply to the topic answering a decade old question.

Better late than never...?
Maybe 20 years is the limit for them. Anything earlier can still be considered active haha :lol: But I'm really wondering what's up with the original thread posters. Would be cool if one of them replies to one of the comments on the post they made 10 years ago. :lol: They're aaalliiivveee!

Since when it is abandoned? If you decide to bring it home and using it make sure somebody in the building, a doorman or something knows it. So if the original owner comes back asking question, they can tell them where the bike is,