Abbreviations.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Wannablean, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Wannablean

    Wannablean Guest

    Could you guys help me out with some abbreviation? I know woe=way of eating and wol=way of life, but
    I dont recognize some of these....

    NSV? AIUI? NYNY & RAFL

    Any help would be appreciated. :)

    Tags:

  2. Laura

    Laura Guest

    "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Could you guys help me out with some abbreviation? I know woe=way of eating and wol=way of life,
    > but I dont recognize some of these....
    >
    > NSV?

    Non Scale Victory

    > AIUI?

    No idea. Where did you see this posted?

    > NYNY &

    New Year, New You (NYNY) Weight Loss Challenge
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/nyny.htm

    Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

    > Any help would be appreciated. :)

    HTH (hope this helps) Laura

  3. Wannablean

    Wannablean Guest

    Thanks! I think the AIUI might be "as I understand it".
    "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:GE%[email protected]...

    > "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Could you guys help me out with some abbreviation? I know woe=way of eating and wol=way of life,
    > > but I dont recognize some
    of
    > > these....
    > >
    > > NSV?
    >
    > Non Scale Victory
    >
    > > AIUI?
    >
    > No idea. Where did you see this posted?
    >
    > > NYNY &
    >
    > New Year, New You (NYNY) Weight Loss Challenge
    > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/nyny.htm
    >
    > > RAFL
    >
    > Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm
    >
    > > Any help would be appreciated. :)
    >
    > HTH (hope this helps) Laura

  4. Laura

    Laura Guest

    You're correct. I found it here: http://www.netlingo.com/right.cfm?term=AIUI

    "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Thanks! I think the AIUI might be "as I understand it". "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message news:GE%[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > Could you guys help me out with some abbreviation? I know woe=way of eating and wol=way of
    > > > life, but I dont recognize
    some