Abbreviations.

Wannablean

Guest
Could you guys help me out with some abbreviation? I know woe=way of eating and wol=way of life, but
I dont recognize some of these....

NSV? AIUI? NYNY & RAFL

Any help would be appreciated. :)

"WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Could you guys help me out with some abbreviation? I know woe=way of eating and wol=way of life,
> but I dont recognize some of these....
>
> NSV?

Non Scale Victory

> AIUI?

No idea. Where did you see this posted?

> NYNY &

New Year, New You (NYNY) Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/nyny.htm

Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

> Any help would be appreciated. :)

HTH (hope this helps) Laura

Thanks! I think the AIUI might be "as I understand it".
"Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:GE%[email protected]...

> "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Could you guys help me out with some abbreviation? I know woe=way of eating and wol=way of life,
> > but I dont recognize some
of

You're correct. I found it here: http://www.netlingo.com/right.cfm?term=AIUI

"WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Thanks! I think the AIUI might be "as I understand it". "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:GE%[email protected]...
> >
> > "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > Could you guys help me out with some abbreviation? I know woe=way of eating and wol=way of
> > > life, but I dont recognize
some