ABC=already bitten cookies?

Lefty wrote:
> This page has cookie cutters whose shape includes a bite already taken. Also
> a cool LED faucet light. Just sharing is all.
> http://www.wonderfullywacky.com/shopping-kitchenkraziness.htm
>
> Lefty

I like the concept. I don't think it would be very convincing; the edge
of the "bite" will be baked. What you need is a cutter die to punch out
a bite mark *after* the cookie is baked.

Best regards,
Bob

Maybe Dremel could make a little bite-routing attachment for their tool :)

Something a little different is all, for the novelty. I like to explore
gadgets on these gadget oriented websites -- some are corny but some are
truly amazing. I may buy the faucet LED to use as a night-light in the
kitchen.

Lefty
--
Life is for learning
The worst I ever had was wonderful.

news:[email protected]...

On 2006-03-22, Lefty <[email protected]> wrote:

> a cool LED faucet light.

"...letting you wash in the same blue colored water that swirls around the
toilet bowl".

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006, Lefty wrote:

> Something a little different is all, for the novelty. I like to explore
> gadgets on these gadget oriented websites -- some are corny but some are
> truly amazing. I may buy the faucet LED to use as a night-light in the
> kitchen.

I bought a handset for my cell phone that looks like an old fashioned
bakelite phone:

http://www.baronbob.com/pleasehold-giantcellphonehandset.htm

It isn't practical unless you have a big purse, but it's more
comfortable than holding the phone to your ear and it keeps the
radiation away from your head.

Jeneen

Lefty wrote:
> Something a little different is all, for the novelty. I like to explore
> gadgets on these gadget oriented websites -- some are corny but some are
> truly amazing. I may buy the faucet LED to use as a night-light in the
> kitchen.

But it doesn't come on until you turn on the water - if you find the
faucet in the dark, why do you need it for a light?

N.

Nancy,
You know what, I only looked at the photo, didn't read about it. You're
right--that would be like how they write stuff on historical monuments in
Braille, even if it is out in the middle of a woods :)
Lefty
--
Life is for learning
The worst I ever had was wonderful

"Nancy1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Lefty wrote:
> > Something a little different is all, for the novelty. I like to explore
> > gadgets on these gadget oriented websites -- some are corny but some are
> > truly amazing. I may buy the faucet LED to use as a night-light in the
> > kitchen.

> But it doesn't come on until you turn on the water - if you find the
> faucet in the dark, why do you need it for a light?
>
> N.

On Wed 22 Mar 2006 12:58:06p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Nancy1?

> Lefty wrote:
>> Something a little different is all, for the novelty. I like to explore
>> gadgets on these gadget oriented websites -- some are corny but some are
>> truly amazing. I may buy the faucet LED to use as a night-light in the
>> kitchen.

> But it doesn't come on until you turn on the water - if you find the
> faucet in the dark, why do you need it for a light?
>
> N.

To see how full you're filling your glass/cup?

--
Wayne Boatwright Õ¿Õ¬

You can't beat the way those older handsets cup your ear. I use an old timey
rotary dialer for an extension at the house and use it for longer talks.

What we need next is a rotary dialing cell phone and we'll have gone full
cycle :)

Lefty
--
Life is for learning
The worst I ever had was wonderful

..
news:p[email protected]...

On 22 Mar 2006 15:05:56 -0600, Richard Kaszeta wrote:

> "Lefty" <[email protected]> writes:
>
> > You can't beat the way those older handsets cup your ear. I use an old timey
> > rotary dialer for an extension at the house and use it for longer talks.
> >
> > What we need next is a rotary dialing cell phone and we'll have gone full
> > cycle :)

> http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=286

Who'd thunk they'd ever cost $400?

Look, just cook the damn things and take a bite out of them before serving.
Just remember to wipe the crumbs off your chin before serving them to
guests.

"zxcvbob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Lefty wrote:
>> This page has cookie cutters whose shape includes a bite already taken.
>> Also
>> a cool LED faucet light. Just sharing is all.
>> http://www.wonderfullywacky.com/shopping-kitchenkraziness.htm
>>
>> Lefty

> I like the concept. I don't think it would be very convincing; the edge
> of the "bite" will be baked. What you need is a cutter die to punch out a
> bite mark *after* the cookie is baked.
>
> Best regards,
> Bob

"Nancy1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Lefty wrote:
>> Something a little different is all, for the novelty. I like to explore
>> gadgets on these gadget oriented websites -- some are corny but some are
>> truly amazing. I may buy the faucet LED to use as a night-light in the
>> kitchen.

> But it doesn't come on until you turn on the water - if you find the
> faucet in the dark, why do you need it for a light?
>
> N.

Turn on the tap first. It's the same logic as flicking the light switch so
you can see to change the lightbulb.