abitibi

whoawhoa said:
I wish. Next year maybe. How was it?
pretty good, 2nd in the team time trial and some pretty good other stages, we won the sprinters jersey that same person won a stage and got 3rd on 3. i was sitting 5th overall after all the tts and then i crashed pretty bad at 65kph and i didn't have gloves on, but i did finish the race.

gee.bike said:
pretty good, 2nd in the team time trial and some pretty good other stages, we won the sprinters jersey that same person won a stage and got 3rd on 3. i was sitting 5th overall after all the tts and then i crashed pretty bad at 65kph and i didn't have gloves on, but i did finish the race.
2nd in the TTT, that's damn good. Are you on the national team or Hot Tubes (I don't even know if they are still a team)?
I went there in '03, got my butt kicked. 108th in the ITT, lol.

velomanct said:
2nd in the TTT, that's damn good. Are you on the national team or Hot Tubes (I don't even know if they are still a team)?
I went there in '03, got my butt kicked. 108th in the ITT, lol.
national team, we beat hot tubes by over a minute

ihatebozy said:
national team, we beat hot tubes by over a minute
is the TTT the same fast course? mostly downhill, we had a tailwind that day. we averaged 30mph with 3 guys, and placed pretty low. I think the winner, national team again, averaged 32-33 or so. man, I wish I didnt have junior gears on that course, it was so fast.