about my posts in alt.mountain-bike

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Geneb, Mar 18, 2003.

  1. Geneb

    Geneb Guest

    About my posts in alt.mountain-bike ,

    Re: Taiwan's bicycle industry: switching gears for a changing world & Re: Mountain Biking climbing
    with new demographics they where CC from The Associated Press Wires (NEWS!)

    I was just passing on bicycling info/news on over to your alt.mountain-bike group - I was NOT
    SPAMMING. Saying this to the hand full of rude emails from the people that I have reseved, and to
    the 3 mails I got - your right, I don`t post much in your group alt.mountain-bike .

    I am just a big contributor in the alt.bmx group becouse I am a BMXer and not much of a MTB
    rider. But I do post lots of news that does fit in to your alt.mountain-bike group in the alt.bmx
    group at times.

    I am sorry to the few people that it ticked off for me to give a post or 2 over to your
    alt.mountain-bike group.

    PS; I am posting this NOT to flame anyone, I was just passing on NEWS! to eveyone.........

    Take care, and I wish you all luck!

    Geneb...Wenatchee,Washington-USA All Things Northwest in BMX! ***** Gene`s BMX *****
    http://www.genesbmx.com

    Tags:

  2. Geneb <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > About my posts in alt.mountain-bike ,
    >
    > Re: Taiwan's bicycle industry: switching gears for a changing world & Re: Mountain Biking climbing
    > with new demographics they where CC from The Associated Press Wires (NEWS!)
    >
    > I was just passing on bicycling info/news on over to your alt.mountain-bike group - I was NOT
    > SPAMMING. Saying this to the hand full of rude emails from the people that I have reseved, and to
    > the 3 mails I got - your right, I don`t post much in your group alt.mountain-bike .
    >
    > I am just a big contributor in the alt.bmx group becouse I am a BMXer and not much of a MTB rider.
    > But I do post lots of news that does fit in to your alt.mountain-bike group in the alt.bmx group
    > at times.
    >
    > I am sorry to the few people that it ticked off for me to give a post or 2 over to your
    > alt.mountain-bike group.
    >
    > PS; I am posting this NOT to flame anyone, I was just passing on NEWS! to eveyone.........
    >
    > Take care, and I wish you all luck!
    >
    > Geneb...Wenatchee,Washington-USA All Things Northwest in BMX! ***** Gene`s BMX *****
    > http://www.genesbmx.com

    Go gene, go gene... I particularly enjoyed your post in alt.bmx about the peeping tom, the bmx
    reference was one of the most obscure yet. I was sure if I kept reading that the perpetrator was
    going to be someone from these groups (no names) but luckily for scotti...oops they didn't
    identify him.

    Steve E.

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Geneb <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > About my posts in alt.mountain-bike ,
    >
    > Re: Taiwan's bicycle industry: switching gears for a changing world & Re: Mountain Biking climbing
    > with new demographics they where CC from The Associated Press Wires (NEWS!)
    >
    > I was just passing on bicycling info/news on over to your alt.mountain-bike group - I was NOT
    > SPAMMING. Saying this to the hand full of rude emails from the people that I have reseved, and to
    > the 3 mails I got - your right, I don`t post much in your group alt.mountain-bike .
    >
    > I am just a big contributor in the alt.bmx group becouse I am a BMXer and not much of a MTB rider.
    > But I do post lots of news that does fit in to your alt.mountain-bike group in the alt.bmx group
    > at times.
    >
    > I am sorry to the few people that it ticked off for me to give a post or 2 over to your
    > alt.mountain-bike group.
    >
    > PS; I am posting this NOT to flame anyone, I was just passing on NEWS! to eveyone.........
    >
    > Take care, and I wish you all luck!

    Heh - screw 'em, post away - they don't speak for everybody.

    Shaun aRe

  4. Shaun R says:

    >Heh - screw 'em, post away - they don't speak for everybody.

    Oh, Yes, I Do...........

    ;-)

  5. Simon

    Simon Guest

    "Geneb" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    | About my posts in alt.mountain-bike ,
    |
    | Re: Taiwan's bicycle industry: switching gears for a changing world & Re: Mountain Biking climbing
    | with new demographics they where CC from The Associated Press Wires (NEWS!)
    |
    | I was just passing on bicycling info/news on over to your alt.mountain-bike group - I was NOT
    | SPAMMING. Saying this to the hand full of rude emails from the people that I have reseved, and to
    | the 3 mails I got - your right, I don`t post much in your group alt.mountain-bike .
    |
    | I am just a big contributor in the alt.bmx group becouse I am a BMXer and not much of a MTB rider.
    | But I do post lots of news that does fit in to your alt.mountain-bike group in the alt.bmx group
    | at times.
    |
    | I am sorry to the few people that it ticked off for me to give a post or 2 over to your
    | alt.mountain-bike group.
    |
    | PS; I am posting this NOT to flame anyone, I was just passing on NEWS! to eveyone.........
    |
    | Take care, and I wish you all luck!
    |
    | Geneb...Wenatchee,Washington-USA All Things Northwest in BMX! ***** Gene`s BMX *****
    | http://www.genesbmx.com

    Let them whine Geneb You take time out to gather the latests news and then post the relevant details
    to relevant groups, its a service that many people would actually pay for! So keep it up, post
    more........let the whingers go find another group.

    Simon....after all this is a NEWSgroup

  6. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Geneb" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > About my posts in alt.mountain-bike ,
    >
    > Re: Taiwan's bicycle industry: switching gears for a changing world & Re: Mountain Biking climbing
    > with new demographics they where CC from The Associated Press Wires (NEWS!)
    >
    > I was just passing on bicycling info/news on over to your alt.mountain-bike group - I was NOT
    > SPAMMING. Saying this to the hand full of rude emails from the people that I have reseved, and to
    > the 3 mails I got - your right, I don`t post much in your group alt.mountain-bike .
    >
    > I am just a big contributor in the alt.bmx group becouse I am a BMXer and not much of a MTB rider.
    > But I do post lots of news that does fit in to your alt.mountain-bike group in the alt.bmx group
    > at times.
    >
    > I am sorry to the few people that it ticked off for me to give a post or 2 over to your
    > alt.mountain-bike group.
    >
    > PS; I am posting this NOT to flame anyone, I was just passing on NEWS! to eveyone.........
    >
    > Take care, and I wish you all luck!
    >
    > Geneb...Wenatchee,Washington-USA All Things Northwest in BMX! ***** Gene`s BMX *****
    > http://www.genesbmx.com

    It would seem some folks don't recognize an actual 'news' post in here anymore. (It's been somewhat
    a rarity) Your messages are so well formatted they may appear to come from a spambot but those that
    are familiar with your posts know that isn't the case. As Mr. aRe said they don't speak for
    everyone. Keep the news coming!

    Mike

  7. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Shaun R says:
    >
    > >Heh - screw 'em, post away - they don't speak for everybody.
    >
    > Oh, Yes, I Do...........

    You didn't send him one of those rude E-mails did you?

    > ;-)

    Oh, and I think I speak for everybody when I say 'no you don't'.

    ',;~}

    Shaun aRe

  8. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    Geneb <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > About my posts in alt.mountain-bike ,
    >
    > Re: Taiwan's bicycle industry: switching gears for a changing world & Re: Mountain Biking climbing
    > with new demographics they where CC from The Associated Press Wires (NEWS!)
    >
    > I was just passing on bicycling info/news on over to your alt.mountain-bike group - I was NOT
    > SPAMMING. Saying this to the hand full of rude emails from the people that I have reseved, and to
    > the 3 mails I got - your right, I don`t post much in your group alt.mountain-bike .
    >
    > I am just a big contributor in the alt.bmx group becouse I am a BMXer and not much of a MTB rider.
    > But I do post lots of news that does fit in to your alt.mountain-bike group in the alt.bmx group
    > at times.
    >
    > I am sorry to the few people that it ticked off for me to give a post or 2 over to your
    > alt.mountain-bike group.
    >
    > PS; I am posting this NOT to flame anyone, I was just passing on NEWS! to eveyone.........
    >
    > Take care, and I wish you all luck!
    >
    > Geneb...Wenatchee,Washington-USA All Things Northwest in BMX! ***** Gene`s BMX *****
    > http://www.genesbmx.com

    I didn't read your post, so I'm not pissed off. Probably wouldn't let something you wrote bother me,
    in any event. But I noticed you're from Wenatchee, and just wanted to say Howdy. I lived in
    Leavenworth on the So. bank of the Wen. River and worked in Wenatchee for a year, and *love* the
    area. Lotsa good memories of Icicle Creek, Lake Wenatchee, Mission Ridge, Stephens Pass, etc...

    Paladin