about my posts in alt.mountain-bike

Geneb

Guest
About my posts in alt.mountain-bike ,

Re: Taiwan's bicycle industry: switching gears for a changing world & Re: Mountain Biking climbing
with new demographics they where CC from The Associated Press Wires (NEWS!)

I was just passing on bicycling info/news on over to your alt.mountain-bike group - I was NOT
SPAMMING. Saying this to the hand full of rude emails from the people that I have reseved, and to
the 3 mails I got - your right, I don`t post much in your group alt.mountain-bike .

I am just a big contributor in the alt.bmx group becouse I am a BMXer and not much of a MTB
rider. But I do post lots of news that does fit in to your alt.mountain-bike group in the alt.bmx
group at times.

I am sorry to the few people that it ticked off for me to give a post or 2 over to your
alt.mountain-bike group.

PS; I am posting this NOT to flame anyone, I was just passing on NEWS! to eveyone.........

Take care, and I wish you all luck!

Geneb...Wenatchee,Washington-USA All Things Northwest in BMX! ***** Gene`s BMX *****
http://www.genesbmx.com

Geneb <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> About my posts in alt.mountain-bike ,
>
> Re: Taiwan's bicycle industry: switching gears for a changing world & Re: Mountain Biking climbing
> with new demographics they where CC from The Associated Press Wires (NEWS!)
>
> I was just passing on bicycling info/news on over to your alt.mountain-bike group - I was NOT
> SPAMMING. Saying this to the hand full of rude emails from the people that I have reseved, and to
> the 3 mails I got - your right, I don`t post much in your group alt.mountain-bike .
>
> I am just a big contributor in the alt.bmx group becouse I am a BMXer and not much of a MTB rider.
> But I do post lots of news that does fit in to your alt.mountain-bike group in the alt.bmx group
> at times.
>
> I am sorry to the few people that it ticked off for me to give a post or 2 over to your
> alt.mountain-bike group.
>
> PS; I am posting this NOT to flame anyone, I was just passing on NEWS! to eveyone.........
>
> Take care, and I wish you all luck!
>
> Geneb...Wenatchee,Washington-USA All Things Northwest in BMX! ***** Gene`s BMX *****
> http://www.genesbmx.com

Go gene, go gene... I particularly enjoyed your post in alt.bmx about the peeping tom, the bmx
reference was one of the most obscure yet. I was sure if I kept reading that the perpetrator was
going to be someone from these groups (no names) but luckily for scotti...oops they didn't
identify him.

Steve E.

Geneb <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> About my posts in alt.mountain-bike ,
>
> Re: Taiwan's bicycle industry: switching gears for a changing world & Re: Mountain Biking climbing
> with new demographics they where CC from The Associated Press Wires (NEWS!)
>
> I was just passing on bicycling info/news on over to your alt.mountain-bike group - I was NOT
> SPAMMING. Saying this to the hand full of rude emails from the people that I have reseved, and to
> the 3 mails I got - your right, I don`t post much in your group alt.mountain-bike .
>
> I am just a big contributor in the alt.bmx group becouse I am a BMXer and not much of a MTB rider.
> But I do post lots of news that does fit in to your alt.mountain-bike group in the alt.bmx group
> at times.
>
> I am sorry to the few people that it ticked off for me to give a post or 2 over to your
> alt.mountain-bike group.
>
> PS; I am posting this NOT to flame anyone, I was just passing on NEWS! to eveyone.........
>
> Take care, and I wish you all luck!

Heh - screw 'em, post away - they don't speak for everybody.

Shaun aRe

Shaun R says:

>Heh - screw 'em, post away - they don't speak for everybody.

Oh, Yes, I Do...........

;-)

"Geneb" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
| About my posts in alt.mountain-bike ,
|
| Re: Taiwan's bicycle industry: switching gears for a changing world & Re: Mountain Biking climbing
| with new demographics they where CC from The Associated Press Wires (NEWS!)
|
| I was just passing on bicycling info/news on over to your alt.mountain-bike group - I was NOT
| SPAMMING. Saying this to the hand full of rude emails from the people that I have reseved, and to
| the 3 mails I got - your right, I don`t post much in your group alt.mountain-bike .
|
| I am just a big contributor in the alt.bmx group becouse I am a BMXer and not much of a MTB rider.
| But I do post lots of news that does fit in to your alt.mountain-bike group in the alt.bmx group
| at times.
|
| I am sorry to the few people that it ticked off for me to give a post or 2 over to your
| alt.mountain-bike group.
|
| PS; I am posting this NOT to flame anyone, I was just passing on NEWS! to eveyone.........
|
| Take care, and I wish you all luck!
|
| Geneb...Wenatchee,Washington-USA All Things Northwest in BMX! ***** Gene`s BMX *****
| http://www.genesbmx.com

Let them whine Geneb You take time out to gather the latests news and then post the relevant details
to relevant groups, its a service that many people would actually pay for! So keep it up, post
more........let the whingers go find another group.

Simon....after all this is a NEWSgroup

"Geneb" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> About my posts in alt.mountain-bike ,
>
> Re: Taiwan's bicycle industry: switching gears for a changing world & Re: Mountain Biking climbing
> with new demographics they where CC from The Associated Press Wires (NEWS!)
>
> I was just passing on bicycling info/news on over to your alt.mountain-bike group - I was NOT
> SPAMMING. Saying this to the hand full of rude emails from the people that I have reseved, and to
> the 3 mails I got - your right, I don`t post much in your group alt.mountain-bike .
>
> I am just a big contributor in the alt.bmx group becouse I am a BMXer and not much of a MTB rider.
> But I do post lots of news that does fit in to your alt.mountain-bike group in the alt.bmx group
> at times.
>
> I am sorry to the few people that it ticked off for me to give a post or 2 over to your
> alt.mountain-bike group.
>
> PS; I am posting this NOT to flame anyone, I was just passing on NEWS! to eveyone.........
>
> Take care, and I wish you all luck!
>
> Geneb...Wenatchee,Washington-USA All Things Northwest in BMX! ***** Gene`s BMX *****
> http://www.genesbmx.com

It would seem some folks don't recognize an actual 'news' post in here anymore. (It's been somewhat
a rarity) Your messages are so well formatted they may appear to come from a spambot but those that
are familiar with your posts know that isn't the case. As Mr. aRe said they don't speak for
everyone. Keep the news coming!

Mike

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Shaun R says:
>
> >Heh - screw 'em, post away - they don't speak for everybody.
>
> Oh, Yes, I Do...........

You didn't send him one of those rude E-mails did you?

> ;-)

Oh, and I think I speak for everybody when I say 'no you don't'.

',;~}

Shaun aRe

Geneb <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> About my posts in alt.mountain-bike ,
>
> Re: Taiwan's bicycle industry: switching gears for a changing world & Re: Mountain Biking climbing
> with new demographics they where CC from The Associated Press Wires (NEWS!)
>
> I was just passing on bicycling info/news on over to your alt.mountain-bike group - I was NOT
> SPAMMING. Saying this to the hand full of rude emails from the people that I have reseved, and to
> the 3 mails I got - your right, I don`t post much in your group alt.mountain-bike .
>
> I am just a big contributor in the alt.bmx group becouse I am a BMXer and not much of a MTB rider.
> But I do post lots of news that does fit in to your alt.mountain-bike group in the alt.bmx group
> at times.
>
> I am sorry to the few people that it ticked off for me to give a post or 2 over to your
> alt.mountain-bike group.
>
> PS; I am posting this NOT to flame anyone, I was just passing on NEWS! to eveyone.........
>
> Take care, and I wish you all luck!
>
> Geneb...Wenatchee,Washington-USA All Things Northwest in BMX! ***** Gene`s BMX *****
> http://www.genesbmx.com

I didn't read your post, so I'm not ****** off. Probably wouldn't let something you wrote bother me,
in any event. But I noticed you're from Wenatchee, and just wanted to say Howdy. I lived in
Leavenworth on the So. bank of the Wen. River and worked in Wenatchee for a year, and *love* the
area. Lotsa good memories of Icicle Creek, Lake Wenatchee, Mission Ridge, Stephens Pass, etc...

Paladin