AC/DC Bike Jersey

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by SteveA, Feb 24, 2005.

  1. SteveA

    SteveA New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2004
    Messages:
    1,309

  2. MikeyOz

    MikeyOz New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2003
    I thought the sponge-bob jersey look alright.... the ac/dc one looked a bit dodgy....
    some pretty cool jerseys though.

  3. DaveB

    DaveB Guest

    MikeyOz wrote:
    > SteveA Wrote:
    >
    >>Be afraid, be very afraid.:eek: Primal Wear has just released an
    >>AC/DC High Voltage cycling jersey with a pic of Angus Young in school
    >>uniform with guitar on the front.
    >>
    >>http://tinyurl.com/6h237#
    >>
    >>SteveA

    > I thought the sponge-bob jersey look alright.... the ac/dc one looked
    > a bit dodgy....
    > some pretty cool jerseys though.

    I liked the look of the Bob Marley one but they don't look too keen on
    International orders judging by their shipping page. Anyone bought from
    them?

    DaveB "birthday present coming up"

  4. SteveA

    SteveA New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2004
    Messages:
    1,309
    I have bought things from them, particularly their house brand jerseys when they are on sale for around US$20. There can be problems with their verifying international addresses - they will only ship to the billing address if you use a credit card to pay and they seem to have trouble doing this on occasions. Patience is required. Before you order get the merchant enquiries number of your credit card provider and give that to Performance in the comments field when you order. On the plus side, they will ship USPS which is cheaper than other options. On the minus side, my orders take about 2 months to arrive in Perth via USPS.

    SteveA

  5. Parbs

    Parbs Guest

  6. Gags

    Gags Guest

    "SteveA" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Be afraid, be very afraid.:eek: Primal Wear has just released an
    > AC/DC High Voltage cycling jersey with a pic of Angus Young in school
    > uniform with guitar on the front.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/6h237#
    >
    > SteveA
    > --
    > SteveA

    www.jensonusa.com have a Primal Wear "For those about to Rock" AC/DC jersey
    that is pretty cool but pretty pricey at US$75. I have done a few orders
    with them from their "closeouts" and I have had stuff arrive on my doorstep
    in Melbourne 5 days after I have ordered it which is better than I get from
    some Australian online shops.

    Ride On,

    Gags

  7. DaveB

    DaveB Guest

    Gags wrote:
    > www.jensonusa.com have a Primal Wear "For those about to Rock" AC/DC jersey
    > that is pretty cool but pretty pricey at US$75.

    Not to mention the $40 shipping cost. Yikes!! Makes some of those close
    out $15 tops expensive.

    DaveB