Accessories

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Tharpa, Mar 7, 2004.

  1. Tharpa

    Tharpa Guest

    Has anyone else come to the conclusion that most bicycle
    accessories sold nowadays are junk? I have been quite
    disappointed with the popular brands, such as Bell, Schwinn,
    etc. But I have found that even expensive accessories sold
    in bike shops are also junk. Has anyone found a brand to be
    trustworthy?

    Thanks,

    Tharpa

    Tags:

  2. Dan Brussee

    Dan Brussee Guest

    What "accessory" are you speaking of? A suede saddle cover,
    or a dual action pump, or a squeaky horn?