accident description

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Callistus Valer, Jun 19, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Bikerecker

    Bikerecker Guest

    A horrible combination of circumstances. Nobody has blamed the truck driver, so I assume he wasn't
    speeding or driving erratically. OTOH, at 2 in themorning, who is alert and ready to avoid such
    hazards? Greg

  3. "Bikerecker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > A horrible combination of circumstances. Nobody has blamed the truck
    driver,
    > so I assume he wasn't speeding or driving erratically. OTOH, at 2 in themorning, who is alert and
    > ready to avoid such hazards? Greg

    He need to practice 360 turn in mid air, or look both ways if doing slow turn across road. Me say
    moot point , he dead.

  4. Hey Ass Clown - have some courtesy. No one wants to hear a crappy little remark when someone lost
    their life.

    Idiot,

    Rope

    "Taikimo Njumbo" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Bikerecker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > A horrible combination of circumstances. Nobody has blamed the truck
    > driver,
    > > so I assume he wasn't speeding or driving erratically. OTOH, at 2 in themorning, who is alert
    > > and ready to avoid such hazards? Greg
    >
    > He need to practice 360 turn in mid air, or look both ways if doing slow turn across road. Me say
    > moot point , he dead.

  5. I agree. Some of the most outrageous comments that I have ever read, have been right here in rbr.

    > Hey Ass Clown - have some courtesy. No one wants to hear a crappy little remark when someone lost
    > their life.
    >
    > Idiot,
    >
    > Rope
    > > He need to practice 360 turn in mid air, or look both ways if doing slow turn across road. Me
    > > say moot point , he dead.

  6. I will make some outrageous commments, those are fine. But you should also have the common sense to
    know when not to make them as well.

    Rope

    > I agree. Some of the most outrageous comments that I have ever read, have been right here in
    > rbr.
    >
    > > Hey Ass Clown - have some courtesy. No one wants to hear a crappy
    little
    > > remark when someone lost their life.
    > >
    > > Idiot,
    > >
    > > Rope
    > > > He need to practice 360 turn in mid air, or look both ways if doing
    slow
    > > > turn across road. Me say moot point , he dead.

  7. May you always have the wind in your face.