Accommodation in Les Arcs / Bourg Saint Maurice

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by chillchalet, Jun 17, 2008.

1. chillchalet

chillchalet New Member

I work for Chillchalet who provide accommodation which you can book by the night. I just thought people might be interested to know that we have renovated the chalet in Bourg and tarted up our secure bike storage and workshop area this summer. We also have a new service which is providing uplifts by van when the lifts are closed before 1st July and after the end of August.

We now have space for 13 people in one double, 4 twins and one triple, and the house has an outside hosing down area and a garden with a bar-b-que.

The winter rate is £55 per night for catered accommodation, and it may sound a bit odd but we have decided not to fix our summer catered, bed and breakfast or self-catering rates, but to agree rates with individuals on an ad hoc basis. This is because people's needs vary so much in the summer and we want to stay flexible. Have a look at our website at www.chillchalet.com which we are currently updating to reflect the changes. I'd be very interested in any comments you might have about it.

Cheers

Lucy

Tags: