Accommodation in the Alps

Mark Drayton

Guest
Hi

Does anyone know of any cycling-specific accommodation in the Alps? I'm looking for somewhere
similar to Pyrenean Pursuits (www.bikepyrenees.com, as mentioned in Tim Moore's book) where I can
meet other cyclists and get advice on routes to take as well as cyclist-friendly food.

Ideally I'm looking in the Bourg d'Oisans/Briancon area but will consider anywhere.

Cheers in advance,

Mark

Mark,

I can recommend this hotel:

http://www.hotel-au-bon-accueil.com/

It is run by a Dutch couple but their English is great. The hotel is aimed at cyclists (pasta in the
afternoons after your ride, bike sheds and a workshop, big breakfasts). It is about 5 miles from
Bourg D'Oisans.

There are many climbs in easy reach of the hotel.

have fun.

Paul

news:[email protected]...