accomodation for the paris marathon?

Novice

Guest
Hi there,

My wife is running the Paris Marathon this year and I would
like to get her a nice hotel near the departure point of
the marathon.

Does anybody knows about a hotel near the departure point of
the marathon (wich may have a special marathon package?).

thanks for yur advices in advance,

Bedri

have look over here :
http://www.parismarathon.com/marathon/2004/us/hebergement.html

marko "Novice" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de
news:[email protected]...
> Hi there,
>
> My wife is running the Paris Marathon this year and I
> would like to get her a nice hotel near the departure
> point of the marathon.
>
> Does anybody knows about a hotel near the departure point
> of the marathon (wich may have a special marathon
> package?).
>
> thanks for yur advices in advance,
>
> Bedri

Hi ,

Running also and I've got a Hotel just next to the start,
you can try to see if it is still available.they promised me
to keep the room on sunday until 5 pm after the marathon.

http:\\www.royal-hotel.com

see you maybe on the run,

Alex

news:<[email protected]>...