accomodation for the paris marathon?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Novice, Mar 19, 2004.

  1. Novice

    Novice Guest

    Hi there,

    My wife is running the Paris Marathon this year and I would
    like to get her a nice hotel near the departure point of
    the marathon.

    Does anybody knows about a hotel near the departure point of
    the marathon (wich may have a special marathon package?).

    thanks for yur advices in advance,

    Bedri

    Tags:

  2. Marko

    Marko Guest

    have look over here :
    http://www.parismarathon.com/marathon/2004/us/hebergement.html

    marko "Novice" <[email protected]> a √©crit dans le message de
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi there,
    >
    > My wife is running the Paris Marathon this year and I
    > would like to get her a nice hotel near the departure
    > point of the marathon.
    >
    > Does anybody knows about a hotel near the departure point
    > of the marathon (wich may have a special marathon
    > package?).
    >
    > thanks for yur advices in advance,
    >
    > Bedri

  3. Alex

    Alex Guest

    Hi ,

    Running also and I've got a Hotel just next to the start,
    you can try to see if it is still available.they promised me
    to keep the room on sunday until 5 pm after the marathon.

    http:\\www.royal-hotel.com

    see you maybe on the run,

    Alex

    news:<[email protected]>...