According to last week's Times...

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by The Big Baguett, Feb 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ..."Real men wear thongs". But I'm hesitant. As we all know, real men (and real women) are cyclists.
    And, even with my lovely cleft saddle, I can imagine a degree of discomfort. I have several pairs of
    those Ozzo undies with the nice padded botty. Anyone tried the thong route? Over how many miles?
    --
    The Big Baguette

Tags:

2. Oh no... no how, no way. As bad as the evil b*bs... Reminds me of those ladies who attempt to be
    trendy whilst working out in the gym - lycra tights with a thong leotard over the top. YUK!!!

Mind you, as I have mentioned previously, when I was a young thing up in Geordieland, in the summer
    months was a guy who used to cycle about wearing nothing but a thong... It wasn't a pretty sight -
    you could easily spot where he could park his bike.

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
    Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending a reply!

Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd
    ~~~~~~~~~~

3. In article <[email protected]>, wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter
    <[email protected]> writes
    >Oh no... no how, no way. As bad as the evil b*bs... Reminds me of those ladies who attempt to be
    >trendy whilst working out in the gym - lycra tights with a thong leotard over the top. YUK!!!
    >
    >Mind you, as I have mentioned previously, when I was a young thing up in Geordieland, in the summer
    >months was a guy who used to cycle about wearing nothing but a thong... It wasn't a pretty sight -
    >you could easily spot where he could park his bike.
    >
    Hardy chaps, us Geordies -- but even so...
    --
    The Big Baguette

4. Just Zis Guy

Just Zis Guy Guest

On 03 Feb 2003 16:21:25 GMT, [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:

>Oh no... no how, no way. As bad as the evil b*bs... Reminds me of those ladies who attempt to be
    >trendy whilst working out in the gym - lycra tights with a thong leotard over the top. YUK!!!

You're just jealous :)

Guy
    ===
    ** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony. http://www.chapmancentral.com (BT ADSL and
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    NOTE: BT Openworld have now blocked port 25 (without notice), so old mail addresses may no longer
    work. Apologies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.