According to last week's Times...

• Thread starter The Big Baguett
  • Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Big Baguett

..."Real men wear thongs". But I'm hesitant. As we all know, real men (and real women) are cyclists.
And, even with my lovely cleft saddle, I can imagine a degree of discomfort. I have several pairs of
those Ozzo undies with the nice padded botty. Anyone tried the thong route? Over how many miles?
--
The Big Baguette

Oh no... no how, no way. As bad as the evil b*bs... Reminds me of those ladies who attempt to be
trendy whilst working out in the gym - lycra tights with a thong leotard over the top. YUK!!!

Mind you, as I have mentioned previously, when I was a young thing up in Geordieland, in the summer
months was a guy who used to cycle about wearing nothing but a thong... It wasn't a pretty sight -
you could easily spot where he could park his bike.

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending a reply!

Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd
~~~~~~~~~~

In article <[email protected]>, wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter
<[email protected]> writes
>Oh no... no how, no way. As bad as the evil b*bs... Reminds me of those ladies who attempt to be
>trendy whilst working out in the gym - lycra tights with a thong leotard over the top. YUK!!!
>
>Mind you, as I have mentioned previously, when I was a young thing up in Geordieland, in the summer
>months was a guy who used to cycle about wearing nothing but a thong... It wasn't a pretty sight -
>you could easily spot where he could park his bike.
>
Hardy chaps, us Geordies -- but even so...
--
The Big Baguette

On 03 Feb 2003 16:21:25 GMT, [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:

>Oh no... no how, no way. As bad as the evil b*bs... Reminds me of those ladies who attempt to be
>trendy whilst working out in the gym - lycra tights with a thong leotard over the top. YUK!!!

You're just jealous :)

Guy
===
** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony. http://www.chapmancentral.com (BT ADSL and
dynamic DNS permitting)
NOTE: BT Openworld have now blocked port 25 (without notice), so old mail addresses may no longer
work. Apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.