According to last week's Times...

The Big Baguett

Guest
..."Real men wear thongs". But I'm hesitant. As we all know, real men (and real women) are cyclists.
And, even with my lovely cleft saddle, I can imagine a degree of discomfort. I have several pairs of
those Ozzo undies with the nice padded botty. Anyone tried the thong route? Over how many miles?
--
The Big Baguette

Oh no... no how, no way. As bad as the evil b*bs... Reminds me of those ladies who attempt to be
trendy whilst working out in the gym - lycra tights with a thong leotard over the top. YUK!!!

Mind you, as I have mentioned previously, when I was a young thing up in Geordieland, in the summer
months was a guy who used to cycle about wearing nothing but a thong... It wasn't a pretty sight -
you could easily spot where he could park his bike.

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

In article <[email protected]>, wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter
<[email protected]> writes
>Oh no... no how, no way. As bad as the evil b*bs... Reminds me of those ladies who attempt to be
>trendy whilst working out in the gym - lycra tights with a thong leotard over the top. YUK!!!
>
>Mind you, as I have mentioned previously, when I was a young thing up in Geordieland, in the summer
>months was a guy who used to cycle about wearing nothing but a thong... It wasn't a pretty sight -
>you could easily spot where he could park his bike.

Hardy chaps, us Geordies -- but even so...
--
The Big Baguette

On 03 Feb 2003 16:21:25 GMT, [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:

>Oh no... no how, no way. As bad as the evil b*bs... Reminds me of those ladies who attempt to be
>trendy whilst working out in the gym - lycra tights with a thong leotard over the top. YUK!!!

You're just jealous :)

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)