Accused of having offended and reprimanded...

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Robert Chung, Feb 17, 2005.

  1. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2005/feb05/feb18news

    "... Filippo Pozzato (Quick.Step) and Giuseppe Guerini (T-Mobile) will
    have to explain themselves to the Disciplinary Commission of the Italian
    Cycling Federation (FCI). Accused of having offended and reprimanded
    Filippo Simeoni at the Tour de France last year [...] the FCI wants to
    hear their point of view. Filippo Simeoni [...] had named the two riders
    to the federation."

    Tags:

  2. k.papai

    k.papai Guest

    Simeoni is a whiny little cry baby?

    He cannot take the heat about lying about Lance and now has to
    incriminate his fellow, better countrymen racers?

    What a wuss.

    -Ken

  3. "k.papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Simeoni is a whiny little cry baby?
    >
    > He cannot take the heat about lying about Lance and now has to
    > incriminate his fellow, better countrymen racers?
    >
    > What a wuss.
    >
    > -Ken

    Hey, picking a fight with that muscle-bound beast Guerini takes big ones!

  4. On 17 Feb 2005 14:47:41 -0800, k.papai wrote:
    > He cannot take the heat about lying about Lance

    Exactly what lies did Simeoni tell about Him?

    --
    Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

  5. Jim Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

    "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2005/feb05/feb18news
    >
    > "... Filippo Pozzato (Quick.Step) and Giuseppe Guerini (T-Mobile) will
    > have to explain themselves to the Disciplinary Commission of the Italian
    > Cycling Federation (FCI). Accused of having offended and reprimanded
    > Filippo Simeoni at the Tour de France last year [...] the FCI wants to
    > hear their point of view. Filippo Simeoni [...] had named the two riders
    > to the federation."

    They offended Simeoni? Reprimanded him? Oh dear oh dear oh dear me.
    Whatever shall we do? What is pro cycling coming to?