Accused of having offended and reprimanded...

Robert Chung

Guest
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2005/feb05/feb18news

"... Filippo Pozzato (Quick.Step) and Giuseppe Guerini (T-Mobile) will
have to explain themselves to the Disciplinary Commission of the Italian
Cycling Federation (FCI). Accused of having offended and reprimanded
Filippo Simeoni at the Tour de France last year [...] the FCI wants to
hear their point of view. Filippo Simeoni [...] had named the two riders
to the federation."

Simeoni is a whiny little cry baby?

He cannot take the heat about lying about Lance and now has to
incriminate his fellow, better countrymen racers?

What a wuss.

-Ken

"k.papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Simeoni is a whiny little cry baby?
>
> He cannot take the heat about lying about Lance and now has to
> incriminate his fellow, better countrymen racers?
>
> What a wuss.
>
> -Ken

Hey, picking a fight with that muscle-bound beast Guerini takes big ones!

On 17 Feb 2005 14:47:41 -0800, k.papai wrote:
> He cannot take the heat about lying about Lance

Exactly what lies did Simeoni tell about Him?

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

"Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2005/feb05/feb18news
>
> "... Filippo Pozzato (Quick.Step) and Giuseppe Guerini (T-Mobile) will
> have to explain themselves to the Disciplinary Commission of the Italian
> Cycling Federation (FCI). Accused of having offended and reprimanded
> Filippo Simeoni at the Tour de France last year [...] the FCI wants to
> hear their point of view. Filippo Simeoni [...] had named the two riders
> to the federation."

They offended Simeoni? Reprimanded him? Oh dear oh dear oh dear me.
Whatever shall we do? What is pro cycling coming to?