Ace

“I have no choice but to hire somebody, because I don’t know anything about science," Landis said. "... But as soon as I hire someone, everyone is saying, ‘Oh, Floyd’s paying him.’ Well, what choice do I have?"
How about fessin' up, Floyd?

Though Scott and Strauss signed confidentiality agreements barring either from speaking about the conditions of the separation...
Wow, they both got paid. Scott got paid to help Rock beat the inevitable doping cases. Scott paid Strauss to keep his mouth shut.

Both these guys are in it for the money. Look, you want impartiality, contract these anti-doping services out to reputable sports medicine programs at accredited universities. Don't just dump all that payola in one or two people's laps. You plow that money back into the education systems, stake the reputation of the university on it and you'll see impartial results. You think Kayle Leongrande wants his blood samples scrutinized by a half dozen grad students and then validated by their professor and then later USADA and WADA?

“My own personal feeling is that science is science,” Scott told VeloNews. “It stands independent, based on the objective analysis of the data and facts at hand. You don’t need to be taking sides to reach such a conclusion."
But you can take sides, and that's the issue. To say, "I'm not biased and therefore I trust myself and so should everyone else," is a very low threshold of integrity. The threshold stands at the appearance of a conflict of interest. If there is an appearance, you extract yourself from the proceedings because you know people will point out the obvious conflict of interes. You wouldn't have a judge presiding over his golfing buddy's case, right? Bad example because it's happened, but clearly, if there's an appearance, you've got an issue.

Helmut has nailed it IMO. If he's innocent, he should be spreadng the independent reputable opinions as far and wide as he can get them. Not forming an incestuous little club of people he can trust. Needing a relationship and requiring trust just bleats to the world that you have something to hide. Which obviously he does.

Someone should really ask Scott how Floyd's hematocrit went from 42 or 43 to 45 in the final week.

Explain that away, SFNFCE (scientist formerly known for cycling ethics>

It's pretty amazing how Scott will wind up working with Suh and Landis again with Rock Racing as the nexus.

kennf said:
It's pretty amazing how Scott will wind up working with Suh and Landis again with Rock Racing as the nexus.
Not really when cheats and fags are naturally attracted to each other. It is almost like a bum fights episode with the guy offering up 20 bones for one bum to fight the other.

I guess Old No. 7 can always call up his bud will to make threatening phone calls to any anti doping program that may or may not agree with his results.

OAR8 said:
cheats and fags are naturally attracted to each other.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

love it.

I know who cheats.

But who fags? Landis? Scott? Suh? Ball? All?
confused.gif

italiano said:
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

love it.

I know who cheats.

But who fags? Landis? Scott? Suh? Ball? All?
confused.gif
I think most if not all the "boys" over at the Crock racing scene must have a ongoing thing with Ball! hehe

Just look at all the ***** which hangs around the guy (Ball) and he has time to dye his ****ing hair?