acronym help

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Penny S, Dec 3, 2003.

  1. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    These didn't appear in either acronym dictionary I have bookmarked... any one know them? I guessed
    on the one. I've got a board I moderate, I have a pretty good sense of what happens next to the guy
    that posted these, but any help appreciated.

    YFDS (you f*****g dumbs***)? OWTFYNI YWPOC YMBAFI

    penny

    Tags:

  2. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > These didn't appear in either acronym dictionary I have bookmarked... any one know them? I guessed
    > on the one. I've got a board I moderate, I have
    > pretty good sense of what happens next to the guy that posted these, but any help appreciated.

    Damn, Penny - these are easy...

    > YFDS (you f*****g dumbs***)?

    Yikes! Fredia Dislikes Singlespeeders!

    > OWTFYNI

    Open Window, The Farted Yam Nearly Incapacitated.

    > YWPOC

    Your Wish, Penny, Our Command.

    > YMBAFI

    Your Mother Bikes A Flexy Isis.

  3. "Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > These didn't appear in either acronym dictionary I have bookmarked... any one know them? I guessed
    > on the one. I've got a board I moderate, I have
    > pretty good sense of what happens next to the guy that posted these, but any help appreciated.
    >
    > YFDS (you f*****g dumbs***)? OWTFYNI YWPOC YMBAFI
    >
    > penny

    OWTFYNI = Only Wish The F*** You Knew It YWPOC = ??? YMBAFI = You Must Be A F***ing Idiot

  4. On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 at 17:36 GMT, Penny S penned:
    > These didn't appear in either acronym dictionary I have bookmarked... any one know them? I guessed
    > on the one. I've got a board I moderate, I have a pretty good sense of what happens next to the
    > guy that posted these, but any help appreciated.
    >
    > YFDS (you f*****g dumbs***)? OWTFYNI YWPOC YMBAFI
    >
    > penny

    I have never seen these in my life ... and I've seen a *lot* of weird-ass internet acronyms.

    --
    monique

  5. Q.

    Q. Guest

    "Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > These didn't appear in either acronym dictionary I have bookmarked... any one know them? I guessed
    > on the one. I've got a board I moderate, I have
    > pretty good sense of what happens next to the guy that posted these, but any help appreciated.
    >
    > YFDS (you f*****g dumbs***)? OWTFYNI YWPOC YMBAFI
    >
    > penny

    Yeah, I wish people would stop using acronyms like that. I mean, it was OKay in the early days, like
    "LOL" and "ROTF", but enough already. It breaks up the normal reading flow and makes what is written
    harder to assimilate.

    Lazy @$$ l33+z.

    NMWYG,TYA

    C.Q.C.

  6. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    Q. murmured while asleep:
    > "Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> These didn't appear in either acronym dictionary I have bookmarked... any one know them? I
    >> guessed on the one. I've got a board I moderate, I have a pretty good sense of what happens next
    >> to the guy that posted these, but any help appreciated.
    >>
    >> YFDS (you f*****g dumbs***)? OWTFYNI YWPOC YMBAFI
    >>
    >> penny
    >>
    > Yeah, I wish people would stop using acronyms like that. I mean, it was OKay in the early days,
    > like "LOL" and "ROTF", but enough already. It breaks up the normal reading flow and makes what is

    I"m really OK with the standards even within a specific internet culture, like LBS etc. OR in my
    sewing groups we have a few too. But two acronym dictionaries and a google didn't bring these up.
    I've got a pretty good idea tho.

    Penny

  7. Westie

    Westie Guest

    "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]... <snip>
    > Damn, Penny - these are easy...
    >

    > > YFDS (you f*****g dumbs***)?
    >
    > Yikes! Fredia Dislikes Singlespeeders!
    >
    > > OWTFYNI
    >
    > Open Window, The Farted Yam Nearly Incapacitated.
    >
    > > YWPOC
    >
    > Your Wish, Penny, Our Command.
    >
    > > YMBAFI
    >
    > Your Mother Bikes A Flexy Isis.

    ROTFLMAO!
    --
    Westie (Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

  8. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > ROTFLMAO!

    Rancid Orifices Tragically Fumigate Leaving Many Ailing Olfactorally?

  9. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

  10. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    John Harlow murmured while asleep:
    >> These didn't appear in either acronym dictionary I have bookmarked...
    >
    > Do you have this one bookmarked? It may help...
    >
    > http://mysite.freeserve.com/miaowweb/images/b3ta/infograph_3844.jpg

    shouldn't that one be paired with the 12 year olds on AOL translator page I posted not too long ago?

    penny

  11. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

  12. Derek

    Derek Guest

    >> YFDS (you f*****g dumbs***)?
    > OWTFYNI = Only Wish The F*** You Knew It YWPOC = ??? YMBAFI = You Must Be A F***ing Idiot

    YWPOC = You worthless piece of c* ? sure its not YWPOS?

  13. Derek

    Derek Guest

    On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 13:29:03 +1100, Derek <[email protected]> wrote:

    >>> YFDS (you f*****g dumbs***)?
    >> OWTFYNI = Only Wish The F*** You Knew It YWPOC = ??? YMBAFI = You Must Be A F***ing Idiot
    >
    > YWPOC = You worthless piece of c* ? sure its not YWPOS?

    crap seems to fit nicely.