Action Bent Tadpole Trike: Has anybody ridden one?

"Slugger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:270720051514082998%[email protected]...

>> Not everyone can do what I do because it requires unconventional thinking
>> combined with intelligence and the courage to say what others fear to say
>> due to political correctness.
>>
>> Ed Doltan the Great - Minnesota
>>

> Poor eddie thinks he's a wiz at sarcasm. But his excessive wordiness
> gets in the way of any possile humor he may be attempting. One also has
> to realize that sarcasm is hard to detect in the written word. eddie
> isn't One.

Nope, the humor even when present is incidental to what I am saying which
is invariably fairly serious. Others make the mistake of getting tripped up
on the humor and miss the point. The humor is there only to entice. I always
try to say something that matters. Slugger surely falls into that class of
reader who can't see the forest for the trees.

Sometimes it seems I am most funny when I am being most serious. It is only
in retrospect that I realize that I have said something that others find
amusing. But it all springs from my unconventional thinking about things.
Also, I will not be seduced by political correctness, the main trap that
almost all liberals fall into.

As to being too wordy, I supply just enough words to get across what I mean
to say, no more and no less.

A Canadian liberal like Slugger is not even getting the news unbiased. The
CBC is notorious for slanting the news in a liberal direction. They are even
worse than the BBC. Canadian liberals like Slugger are hopeless. They do not
even know what is going on in the world because of the CBC. I recommend that
Slugger at least look in on the O'Reilly Factor for some intelligent
commentary and he should also be following Fox News for fair and balanced
reporting.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...

> I recommend that Slugger at least look in on the O'Reilly Factor for some
> intelligent commentary and he should also be following Fox News for fair
> and balanced reporting.

Well you may say that you are not attempting to be funny, however, the above
paragraph had me in stitches. Thanks for the laugh Eddie.

In article <[email protected]>, Edward Dolan
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Slugger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:270720051514082998%[email protected]...
> >
> >> Not everyone can do what I do because it requires unconventional thinking
> >> combined with intelligence and the courage to say what others fear to say
> >> due to political correctness.
> >>
> >> Ed Doltan the Great - Minnesota
> >>

> > Poor eddie thinks he's a wiz at sarcasm. But his excessive wordiness
> > gets in the way of any possile humor he may be attempting. One also has
> > to realize that sarcasm is hard to detect in the written word. eddie
> > isn't One.

> Nope, the humor even when present is incidental to what I am saying which
> is invariably fairly serious. Others make the mistake of getting tripped up
> on the humor and miss the point. The humor is there only to entice. I always
> try to say something that matters. Slugger surely falls into that class of
> reader who can't see the forest for the trees.
>
> Sometimes it seems I am most funny when I am being most serious. It is only
> in retrospect that I realize that I have said something that others find
> amusing. But it all springs from my unconventional thinking about things.
> Also, I will not be seduced by political correctness, the main trap that
> almost all liberals fall into.
>
> As to being too wordy, I supply just enough words to get across what I mean
> to say, no more and no less.
>
> A Canadian liberal like Slugger is not even getting the news unbiased. The
> CBC is notorious for slanting the news in a liberal direction. They are even
> worse than the BBC. Canadian liberals like Slugger are hopeless. They do not
> even know what is going on in the world because of the CBC. I recommend that
> Slugger at least look in on the O'Reilly Factor for some intelligent
> commentary and he should also be following Fox News for fair and balanced
> reporting.
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

If you take Fox and O'Reilly as "fair and balanced" you've got more
issues than a news stand. As for the CBC and being a Canadian
Liberal...well I'm no liberal. Liberals in Canada are more like
conservatives in the US. And the CBC is good news. They aren't afraid
to speak their minds or do some investigative journalism. Have you ever
watched the CBC or are you just spouting off as usual? Trying to sound
like an expert eh? You need to sit down with "The Fifth Estate" for an
hour a week to counter that tabloid nonsense you watch. Make sure you
get a copy of their special on 9/11 too.

Watching Fox is always good for a laugh though. Everyone has their
panties in a knot over something. I can see where you get your drivel
from. I like Fox because of all the fancy graphics and rendering they
use. It really makes me believe that what their saying is true! hehe!

"Jeff Grippe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
>>
>> I recommend that Slugger at least look in on the O'Reilly Factor for some
>> intelligent commentary and he should also be following Fox News for fair
>> and balanced reporting.

> Well you may say that you are not attempting to be funny, however, the
> above paragraph had me in stitches. Thanks for the laugh Eddie.

I agree with O'Reilly 95% of the time. And we are both right 95% of the
time. I think it is due to the fact that we of Irish ancestry are just so
much smarter than everybody else.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

"Slugger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:280720051435438732%[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, Edward Dolan
> <[email protected]> wrote:

[...]
>> A Canadian liberal like Slugger is not even getting the news unbiased.
>> The
>> CBC is notorious for slanting the news in a liberal direction. They are
>> even
>> worse than the BBC. Canadian liberals like Slugger are hopeless. They do
>> not
>> even know what is going on in the world because of the CBC. I recommend
>> that
>> Slugger at least look in on the O'Reilly Factor for some intelligent
>> commentary and he should also be following Fox News for fair and balanced
>> reporting.
>>
>> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

> If you take Fox and O'Reilly as "fair and balanced" you've got more
> issues than a news stand. As for the CBC and being a Canadian
> Liberal...well I'm no liberal. Liberals in Canada are more like
> conservatives in the US. And the CBC is good news. They aren't afraid
> to speak their minds or do some investigative journalism. Have you ever
> watched the CBC or are you just spouting off as usual? Trying to sound
> like an expert eh? You need to sit down with "The Fifth Estate" for an
> hour a week to counter that tabloid nonsense you watch. Make sure you
> get a copy of their special on 9/11 too.

>> A Canadian liberal like Slugger is not even getting the news unbiased.
>> The
>> CBC is notorious for slanting the news in a liberal direction. They are
>> even
>> worse than the BBC. Canadian liberals like Slugger are hopeless. They do
>> not
>> even know what is going on in the world because of the CBC. I recommend
>> that
>> Slugger at least look in on the O'Reilly Factor for some intelligent
>> commentary and he should also be following Fox News for fair and balanced
>> reporting.

> Watching Fox is always good for a laugh though. Everyone has their
> panties in a knot over something. I can see where you get your drivel
> from. I like Fox because of all the fancy graphics and rendering they
> use. It really makes me believe that what their saying is true! hehe!

>> A Canadian liberal like Slugger is not even getting the news unbiased.
>> The
>> CBC is notorious for slanting the news in a liberal direction. They are
>> even
>> worse than the BBC. Canadian liberals like Slugger are hopeless. They do
>> not
>> even know what is going on in the world because of the CBC. I recommend
>> that
>> Slugger at least look in on the O'Reilly Factor for some intelligent
>> commentary and he should also be following Fox News for fair and balanced
>> reporting.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Now you see Ed this is where your posting style can be a real problem. In
the proceeding message which is quoted in its entirety below, I couldn't
figure out what you added other than

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

If you look at the message, everything except your signature appears to be
quoted. If you had use my method and just said:

Re: Whatever

<Insert Ed Dolan's comment here>

I would have been able to figure out what you said. What did you say
exactly? Did you say anything or did you just sign your name to Slugger's
last message?

My deepest and sincere apology to anyone who thought that this topic had run
its course and that we should have moved on by now!

Jeff

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Slugger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:280720051435438732%[email protected]...
>> In article <[email protected]>, Edward Dolan
>> <[email protected]> wrote:

> [...]
>>> A Canadian liberal like Slugger is not even getting the news unbiased.
>>> The
>>> CBC is notorious for slanting the news in a liberal direction. They are
>>> even
>>> worse than the BBC. Canadian liberals like Slugger are hopeless. They do
>>> not
>>> even know what is going on in the world because of the CBC. I recommend
>>> that
>>> Slugger at least look in on the O'Reilly Factor for some intelligent
>>> commentary and he should also be following Fox News for fair and
>>> balanced
>>> reporting.
>>>
>>> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

>> If you take Fox and O'Reilly as "fair and balanced" you've got more
>> issues than a news stand. As for the CBC and being a Canadian
>> Liberal...well I'm no liberal. Liberals in Canada are more like
>> conservatives in the US. And the CBC is good news. They aren't afraid
>> to speak their minds or do some investigative journalism. Have you ever
>> watched the CBC or are you just spouting off as usual? Trying to sound
>> like an expert eh? You need to sit down with "The Fifth Estate" for an
>> hour a week to counter that tabloid nonsense you watch. Make sure you
>> get a copy of their special on 9/11 too.

>>> A Canadian liberal like Slugger is not even getting the news unbiased.
>>> The
>>> CBC is notorious for slanting the news in a liberal direction. They are
>>> even
>>> worse than the BBC. Canadian liberals like Slugger are hopeless. They do
>>> not
>>> even know what is going on in the world because of the CBC. I recommend
>>> that
>>> Slugger at least look in on the O'Reilly Factor for some intelligent
>>> commentary and he should also be following Fox News for fair and
>>> balanced
>>> reporting.

>> Watching Fox is always good for a laugh though. Everyone has their
>> panties in a knot over something. I can see where you get your drivel
>> from. I like Fox because of all the fancy graphics and rendering they
>> use. It really makes me believe that what their saying is true! hehe!

>>> A Canadian liberal like Slugger is not even getting the news unbiased.
>>> The
>>> CBC is notorious for slanting the news in a liberal direction. They are
>>> even
>>> worse than the BBC. Canadian liberals like Slugger are hopeless. They do
>>> not
>>> even know what is going on in the world because of the CBC. I recommend
>>> that
>>> Slugger at least look in on the O'Reilly Factor for some intelligent
>>> commentary and he should also be following Fox News for fair and
>>> balanced
>>> reporting.

> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

"Jeff Grippe" <jeff@door7> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Now you see Ed this is where your posting style can be a real problem. In
> the proceeding message which is quoted in its entirety below, I couldn't
> figure out what you added other than
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
>
> If you look at the message, everything except your signature appears to be
> quoted. If you had use my method and just said:
>
> Re: Whatever
>
> <Insert Ed Dolan's comment here>
>
> I would have been able to figure out what you said. What did you say
> exactly? Did you say anything or did you just sign your name to Slugger's
> last message?
>
> My deepest and sincere apology to anyone who thought that this topic had
> run its course and that we should have moved on by now!
>
> Jeff

When someone like Slugger does not add anything to the course of the
conversation, it is best to just repeat yourself endlessly like a broken
phonograph record. Repetition is the secret to all learning.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

In article <[email protected]>, Jeff Grippe
<jeff@door7> wrote:

> Now you see Ed this is where your posting style can be a real problem. In
> the proceeding message which is quoted in its entirety below, I couldn't
> figure out what you added other than
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
>
> If you look at the message, everything except your signature appears to be
> quoted. If you had use my method and just said:
>
> Re: Whatever
>
> <Insert Ed Dolan's comment here>
>
> I would have been able to figure out what you said. What did you say
> exactly? Did you say anything or did you just sign your name to Slugger's
> last message?
>
> My deepest and sincere apology to anyone who thought that this topic had run
> its course and that we should have moved on by now!
>
> Jeff

Yep Same problem here.
Learn to post doltlan.

<[email protected]> wrote:

> [...]

> > Watching Fox is always good for a laugh though. Everyone has their
> > panties in a knot over something. I can see where you get your drivel
> > from. I like Fox because of all the fancy graphics and rendering they
> > use. It really makes me believe that what their saying is true! hehe!

> >> A Canadian liberal like Slugger is not even getting the news unbiased.
> >> The
> >> CBC is notorious for slanting the news in a liberal direction. They are
> >> even
> >> worse than the BBC. Canadian liberals like Slugger are hopeless. They do
> >> not
> >> even know what is going on in the world because of the CBC. I recommend
> >> that
> >> Slugger at least look in on the O'Reilly Factor for some intelligent
> >> commentary and he should also be following Fox News for fair and balanced

You need to go back to Troll School Dolan. Your missing some of the
basics in usenet posting, starting with content. Then try to post your
"content" in your own quotations. But I can see you missed both of
these opportunities to be the shining star of trolldom.

"Slugger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:290720052027446165%[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, Jeff Grippe
> <jeff@door7> wrote:
>
>> Now you see Ed this is where your posting style can be a real problem. In
>> the proceeding message which is quoted in its entirety below, I couldn't
>> figure out what you added other than
>>
>> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
>>
>> If you look at the message, everything except your signature appears to
>> be
>> quoted. If you had use my method and just said:
>>
>> Re: Whatever
>>
>> <Insert Ed Dolan's comment here>
>>
>> I would have been able to figure out what you said. What did you say
>> exactly? Did you say anything or did you just sign your name to Slugger's
>> last message?
>>
>> My deepest and sincere apology to anyone who thought that this topic had
>> run
>> its course and that we should have moved on by now!
>>
>> Jeff

> Yep Same problem here.
> Learn to post doltlan.

It is Slugger who keeps this thread going, not me. As far as I am concerned,
this thread died and went to hell long ago. But why should idiots always get
the last word. It of course goes without saying that only Ed Dolan the Great
always gets the BEST word.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> It is Slugger who keeps this thread going, not me. As far as I am
> concerned, this thread died and went to hell long ago. But why should
> idiots always get the last word. It of course goes without saying that
> only Ed Dolan the Great always gets the BEST word.

Ummm, Errr, Ah,

Gee I hate to break it to you Ed but it is both of you that keep this thread
going (along with me obviously), but I give up on trying to get you guys to
play nice nice. Knock yourselves out (or knock each other out) guys.

Jeff

"Slugger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:290720052034541984%[email protected]...
[...]

Edward Dolan wrote:

>> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

> You need to go back to Troll School Dolan. Your missing some of the
> basics in usenet posting, starting with content. Then try to post your
> "content" in your own quotations. But I can see you missed both of
> these opportunities to be the shining star of trolldom.

When you do not add anything to the conversation except some garbage about
the CBC not being a totally liberal medium when all the world knows that it
is, then I do not see any sense expending any time and effort on you.

Quotation marks are not necessary when I am merely repeating the same
message as it is obvious to all but the terminally stupid exactly what it
is that I am doing.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

"Jeff Grippe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

<SNIP>

>> Abortion is tearing this country apart because it was imposed on us by
>> the courts. It must be legislated if it is ever going to be accepted. The
>> liberals cannot win on this issue in the legislatures, and so they resort
>> to the courts.
>>
>> Abortion is an extremist view of liberalism. It only makes sense if you
>> adopt and accept the liberal ideology. From an outsiders viewpoint, it is
>> nothing short of murder. In a manner of speaking, you are no different
>> than a religious extremist such as a Muslim terrorist. You will take an
>> innocent life in the interest of some "higher" purpose.
>>

> Abortion is not "imposed" on anyone. If you believe that it is murder then
> don't do it. Just because Ed Dolan and some of his friends say it is
> murder doesn't make it so. Some of my friends and I say it isn't. Who's
> right?

If the 49 million annually aborted fetuses had a say as to who's right do
you think they would side with your friends or with Dolan?

I'll put my money on Dolan.

http://tinyurl.com/4qqx8
for abortion statistics.

"HHS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...

> If the 49 million annually aborted fetuses had a say as to who's right do
> you think they would side with your friends or with Dolan?
>
> I'll put my money on Dolan.

Not so fast. There is good evidence that most of new post Rowe v. Wade
abortions are those chosen by poor people. Wealthy people have always had
access to safe abortion. Many of the births that were prevented would have
been unwanted (actually all of them would have been unwanted). The life that
many of them would have had would have been quite unpleasant.

I've engaged the question you asked because I really wanted to challenge
your assumption. In reality (or at least in my opinion) the question is
without merit. I do not consider the fetus as something which has human
status and so I wouldn't agree that it should be asked anything. While it is
still inside the womb, I would say that you ask the woman carrying it.

Your question assumes that the fetus has the same status as a living human
being. I don't accept that assumption.

Jeff

"Jeff Grippe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "HHS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:eek:[email protected]...
>
>> If the 49 million annually aborted fetuses had a say as to who's right do
>> you think they would side with your friends or with Dolan?
>>
>> I'll put my money on Dolan.

> Not so fast. There is good evidence that most of new post Rowe v. Wade
> abortions are those chosen by poor people. Wealthy people have always had
> access to safe abortion. Many of the births that were prevented would have
> been unwanted (actually all of them would have been unwanted). The life
> that many of them would have had would have been quite unpleasant.
>
> I've engaged the question you asked because I really wanted to challenge
> your assumption. In reality (or at least in my opinion) the question is
> without merit. I do not consider the fetus as something which has human
> status and so I wouldn't agree that it should be asked anything. While it
> is still inside the womb, I would say that you ask the woman carrying it.
>
> Your question assumes that the fetus has the same status as a living human
> being. I don't accept that assumption.
>
> Jeff

That should be Roe v. Wade.

Here we have liberal thinking at it's nadir, ignorant and stupid from
beginning to end. Do you really want people like this running the country.

If you do not want any children, then keep your legs closed. Once conception
has occurred a human being is on the way. That is what a fetus is for
heaven's sake. That fetus is not some other thing. It is a human being just
as you and I are. Even if you are not religious, the science is on the side
of religion on this question.

Who gives a damn about how pleasant life may or may not be for the parents
and/or their children. Once a new life has been created (conception) certain
things follow. Any other plan of action leads to the concentration camps
where you get rid of people that you do not want around. Jeff Grippe, a New
York Jew, should know better, but he is blinded by his ignorant and stupid
liberal ideology.

Catholic politicians who vote in favor of abortion are an abomination and
should be run out of the Church. Kerry and Kennedy are beneath contempt, but
the Catholic bishops that refuse to condemn them are even worse. Cowardice
rules supreme throughout the land, that is for sure.

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> That should be Roe v. Wade.

Thank you for the correction!

> Here we have liberal thinking at it's nadir, ignorant and stupid from
> beginning to end. Do you really want people like this running the country.

This paragraph (above) has nothing to do with the discussion. It is merely
inflamitory criticism. It does not strengthen your case. It does make you
appear incapable of having a serious thought, however.

> If you do not want any children, then keep your legs closed. Once
> conception has occurred a human being is on the way. That is what a fetus
> is for heaven's sake. That fetus is not some other thing. It is a human
> being just as you and I are. Even if you are not religious, the science is
> on the side of religion on this question.

Once again you seem to think that there is only one correct scientific
opinion. Clearly there is more than one. The fetus is indeed "some other
thing" as you call it. That is why it has a different name. We don't call it
a person. It doesn't do the things that people do. It is so immature that it
can not survive without its host. The science is ambiguous. I know you like
to believe that there is one and only one right way to see things (and this
idea of yours extends to most issues and not just abortion). Actually,
however, there is more than one way to see things and as I've said before,
Ed Dolan doesn't get to decide whose right. All of the opinions can be said
to be valid from one point of view and invalid from another. There isn't a
single, correct point of view no matter how much you would like there to be.

> Who gives a damn about how pleasant life may or may not be for the parents
> and/or their children. Once a new life has been created (conception)
> certain things follow. Any other plan of action leads to the concentration
> camps where you get rid of people that you do not want around. Jeff
> Grippe, a New York Jew, should know better, but he is blinded by his
> ignorant and stupid liberal ideology.

If you fail to consider the social aspects of the issue then you have much
too narrow a focus. You may feel that abortion is an abomination but you
must remember that it will always be available to the wealthy regardless of
what laws are passed.

To ignore the consequences of the unwanted children that are created as a
result of unwanted conceptions is foolish.

To generalize this to concentration camps is an attempt to equate two things
which are not equal at all.

I'm sure that you actually believe the things you say and I know you feel
strongly about them. It doesn't make them correct, however.

Also, please leave my religious and ethnic background out of your arguments.
They have nothing to do with them. It is the same thing as saying that "The
well educated and well read Ed Dolan should know better than to make logical
connections which are utter nonsense."

Jeff

"Jeff Grippe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "HHS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:eek:[email protected]...
>
>> If the 49 million annually aborted fetuses had a say as to who's right do
>> you think they would side with your friends or with Dolan?
>>
>> I'll put my money on Dolan.

> Not so fast. There is good evidence that most of new post Rowe v. Wade
> abortions are those chosen by poor people. Wealthy people have always had
> access to safe abortion. Many of the births that were prevented would have
> been unwanted (actually all of them would have been unwanted). The life
> that many of them would have had would have been quite unpleasant.

Life could be taxing for these children. So it would be better if we kill
them now. They would eventually die anyway after a "quite unpleasant" life.
Have I got that right?

> I've engaged the question you asked because I really wanted to challenge
> your assumption. In reality (or at least in my opinion) the question is
> without merit. I do not consider the fetus as something which has human
> status and so I wouldn't agree that it should be asked anything. While it
> is still inside the womb, I would say that you ask the woman carrying it.

Of course the fetuses don't have a voice or a say in this matter. My
question was hypothetical. Your answer is they can't respond to questions
so they don't get to have a choice. We knew that already.

"HHS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Life could be taxing for these children. So it would be better if we kill
> them now. They would eventually die anyway after a "quite unpleasant"
> life. Have I got that right?
>
> Of course the fetuses don't have a voice or a say in this matter. My
> question was hypothetical. Your answer is they can't respond to questions
> so they don't get to have a choice. We knew that already.

Read my response to Ed Dolan for more details but briefly

1. A fetus is not a child. It can not live at all without a host. It is not
a human life. Abortion of a fetus is a medical procedure and not "killing".

2. The fetus does not have a voice. You are correct about that part. They
are not people yet. The potential to become a person does not give them
human rights. While they are still called a fetus they do not have the
ability to survive on their own.

3. I said that social issues and societal impact are important. It does not
mean that you can make the credulous cause and effect logical leaps that you
made.

Keep in mind that the wealthy will always have access to abortion. The only
thing that you are debating is whether or not those who aren't wealthy
should have access to it.

Many (most?) reputable scientists do not agree with the "abortion equals
murder" assertion. Just because you use inflammatory rhetoric does not make
your position correct.

See my reply to Ed for more.

Jeff

"Jeff Grippe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> That should be Roe v. Wade.
>>

> Thank you for the correction!
>
>> Here we have liberal thinking at it's nadir, ignorant and stupid from
>> beginning to end. Do you really want people like this running the
>> country.
>>

> This paragraph (above) has nothing to do with the discussion. It is merely
> inflamitory criticism. It does not strengthen your case. It does make you
> appear incapable of having a serious thought, however.

It is a lead-in to what I think of you and your criminal thinking. Too bad
someone didn't abort you!

>> If you do not want any children, then keep your legs closed. Once
>> conception has occurred a human being is on the way. That is what a
>> fetus is for heaven's sake. That fetus is not some other thing. It is a
>> human being just as you and I are. Even if you are not religious, the
>> science is on the side of religion on this question.
>>

> Once again you seem to think that there is only one correct scientific
> opinion. Clearly there is more than one. The fetus is indeed "some other
> thing" as you call it. That is why it has a different name. We don't call
> it a person. It doesn't do the things that people do. It is so immature
> that it can not survive without its host. The science is ambiguous. I know
> you like to believe that there is one and only one right way to see things
> (and this idea of yours extends to most issues and not just abortion).
> Actually, however, there is more than one way to see things and as I've
> said before, Ed Dolan doesn't get to decide whose right. All of the
> opinions can be said to be valid from one point of view and invalid from
> another. There isn't a single, correct point of view no matter how much
> you would like there to be.

You are a murderer at heart. Too bad there is no way to put a good light on
it, is there? If you do not want any children, then keep your pecker in your
pants. Just because you are a Jew doesn't mean that you need be a licentious
immoral lout. How many abortions have you been involved in I wonder?

>> Who gives a damn about how pleasant life may or may not be for the
>> parents and/or their children. Once a new life has been created
>> (conception) certain things follow. Any other plan of action leads to the
>> concentration camps where you get rid of people that you do not want
>> around. Jeff Grippe, a New York Jew, should know better, but he is
>> blinded by his ignorant and stupid liberal ideology.
>>

> If you fail to consider the social aspects of the issue then you have much
> too narrow a focus. You may feel that abortion is an abomination but you
> must remember that it will always be available to the wealthy regardless
> of what laws are passed.

Those who commit abortion are essentially murderers. I do not care if they
are rich or poor. The social aspects need to be considered before you embark
on creating new life. As usual, like all liberals, you get everything
backwards.

> To ignore the consequences of the unwanted children that are created as a
> result of unwanted conceptions is foolish.

The consequences need to be consider before you engage in creating new life.
What is so damn difficult about this? If you do not want a conception, then
keep your pecker in your pants, you confounded idiot!

> To generalize this to concentration camps is an attempt to equate two
> things which are not equal at all.

Murder is murder whether it is commited against the unborn or the old or the
Jews. There are very many people who would like to see the world rid of Jews
the same as you would like to see the world rid of "unwanted" children -
whatever that is. Murder is murder.

> I'm sure that you actually believe the things you say and I know you feel
> strongly about them. It doesn't make them correct, however.
>
> Also, please leave my religious and ethnic background out of your
> arguments. They have nothing to do with them. It is the same thing as
> saying that "The well educated and well read Ed Dolan should know better
> than to make logical connections which are utter nonsense."

I think your Jewishness has plenty to do with how you think on the subject
of abortion. You are a Jew who has lost his religion and you are adrift in
the world sounding like a blooming idiot. Liberalism is no substitute for
religion. You would do well to reconnect to your Judaism until you regain
your senses.

A Jew without Judaism is an absurdity. The essence of Judaism, in case you
are even ignorant of that, is the Jewish religion. Does the Jewish religion,
any branch of it, condone abortion?

Abortion is not just another subject. Now you see why it is so necessary
that the people speak on this issue via their legislators and that it not be
left to liberal judges to pronounce on the subject. Abortion can tear a
society apart. Whenever an abortion doctor is murdered, I think good
riddance.

Who the hell are these liberals who think abortion is a good thing. Damn
their rotten souls all the way to Hell and back!

"Jeff Grippe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "HHS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>

>> Life could be taxing for these children. So it would be better if we
>> kill them now. They would eventually die anyway after a "quite
>> unpleasant" life. Have I got that right?
>>
>> Of course the fetuses don't have a voice or a say in this matter. My
>> question was hypothetical. Your answer is they can't respond to
>> questions so they don't get to have a choice. We knew that already.
>>

> Read my response to Ed Dolan for more details but briefly
>
> 1. A fetus is not a child. It can not live at all without a host. It is
> not a human life. Abortion of a fetus is a medical procedure and not
> "killing".

Wrong on every count. With an idiot like Jeff, it is all semantics. That
must be a Jewish thing. Were the Jews "murdered" in the concentration camps
or were they just "liquidated."

> 2. The fetus does not have a voice. You are correct about that part. They
> are not people yet. The potential to become a person does not give them
> human rights. While they are still called a fetus they do not have the
> ability to survive on their own.

Jeff, the total idiot, confuses "legal" rights with "natural" rights. Why
the hell didn't his mother abort him so we would not have to abide his
murderous nonsense.

> 3. I said that social issues and societal impact are important. It does
> not mean that you can make the credulous cause and effect logical leaps
> that you made.

The social impacts need to be considered BEFORE conception, not AFTER
conception. Jeff has got everything ass backwards as usual.

> Keep in mind that the wealthy will always have access to abortion. The
> only thing that you are debating is whether or not those who aren't
> wealthy should have access to it.

That is not the debate at all as much as you would like it to be. The debate
is how many unborn children are going to be murdered to make life more
convenient for criminal slobs like you.

> Many (most?) reputable scientists do not agree with the "abortion equals
> murder" assertion. Just because you use inflammatory rhetoric does not
> make your position correct.

Any person who has eyes in his head can see what abortion is all about -
science or no science. But liberals like Jeff do not want anyone to even
look at the pictures of abortions. The hypocrisy is monumental on their
part.

I charge abortionists with murder and those who support and approve of it
are also murderers. The day is not far off when what has been happening for
the past several decades will be seen for what it is and it will be reversed
with a vengeance. Liberals like Jeff will be thought monsters for thinking
the way they did. Others will forgive them their trespasses, but I, Saint
Edward the Great, will not. Some things cannot be forgiven - ever!