Action Bent Tadpole Trike: Has anybody ridden one?

?

__________

Guest
Does anybody here have an Action Bent tadpole trike?

http://www.actionbent.com/TWTRIKE.html

Has anybody here ridden one? I'm looking for ride impressions. The design
looks great! For $1295 with a redesigned composite hardshell
adjustable-angle seat and disc brakes, I doubt if anything can touch it for
value. But how does it handle? How is the brake steer? What is it like
at speed?

__________ wrote:
> Does anybody here have an Action Bent tadpole trike?
>
> http://www.actionbent.com/TWTRIKE.html
>
> Has anybody here ridden one? I'm looking for ride impressions. The design
> looks great! For $1295 with a redesigned composite hardshell
> adjustable-angle seat and disc brakes, I doubt if anything can touch it for
> value. But how does it handle? How is the brake steer? What is it like
> at speed?

....I don't know... the steering mechanism looks kinda lame.

"Leif" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> __________ wrote:
> > Does anybody here have an Action Bent tadpole trike?
> >
> > http://www.actionbent.com/TWTRIKE.html
> >
> > Has anybody here ridden one? I'm looking for ride impressions. The

design
> > looks great! For $1295 with a redesigned composite hardshell
> > adjustable-angle seat and disc brakes, I doubt if anything can touch it

for
> > value. But how does it handle? How is the brake steer? What is it

like
> > at speed?

> ...I don't know... the steering mechanism looks kinda lame.

How so?

"Leif" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> __________ wrote:
>> Does anybody here have an Action Bent tadpole trike?
>>
>> http://www.actionbent.com/TWTRIKE.html
>>
>> Has anybody here ridden one? I'm looking for ride impressions. The
>> design
>> looks great! For $1295 with a redesigned composite hardshell
>> adjustable-angle seat and disc brakes, I doubt if anything can touch it
>> for
>> value. But how does it handle? How is the brake steer? What is it
>> like
>> at speed?

> ...I don't know... the steering mechanism looks kinda lame.

It's very difficult to tell from photos, even if you know what you're
looking for, IMO. But, conversely, looks don't matter if the steering is
awful (again, IMO).

I'm also curious to hear how people like the seat angle. It's nice that
it's adjustable somewhat. I wish my Catrike Speed had adjustable seat angle.

One concern is that the linkage looks all straight so it is not an
Ackerman steering setup.

--
Greg Nuspel

The use of solar energy has not been opened up because the oil industry
does not own the sun. ~Ralph Nader, quoted in Linda Botts, ed., Loose
Talk, 1980

__________ wrote:
> "Leif" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>__________ wrote:
>>
>>>Does anybody here have an Action Bent tadpole trike?
>>>
>>>http://www.actionbent.com/TWTRIKE.html
>>>
>>>Has anybody here ridden one? I'm looking for ride impressions. The
>>>design
>>>looks great! For $1295 with a redesigned composite hardshell
>>>adjustable-angle seat and disc brakes, I doubt if anything can touch it
>>>for
>>>value. But how does it handle? How is the brake steer? What is it
>>>like
>>>at speed?

>>...I don't know... the steering mechanism looks kinda lame.

> It's very difficult to tell from photos, even if you know what you're
> looking for, IMO. But, conversely, looks don't matter if the steering is
> awful (again, IMO).
>
> I'm also curious to hear how people like the seat angle. It's nice that
> it's adjustable somewhat. I wish my Catrike Speed had adjustable seat angle.

I am currently reviewing the Action Bent tadpole for BentRider
Online. I haven't quite finished yet - I do like to be thorough with
these reviews; I rode the WizWheelz Edge on a weekend tour (Horsey
Hundred) then followed it up with the week-long GITAP - but at this
point I can say that I have been favorably impressed with the AB trike.
Brake steer? It doesn't have any. The seat angle isn't as adjustable
as I would like - but then, many trikes don't have an adjustable recline
at all.
Anyway, look for me to complete this review in another week or two. I
expected to cut this little trike some slack simply because it's so
relatively inexpensive, but it looks like it can stand on its own three
wheels with no condescending help at all!

"Larry Varney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
[...]
> I am currently reviewing the Action Bent tadpole for BentRider Online.
> I haven't quite finished yet - I do like to be thorough with these
> reviews; I rode the WizWheelz Edge on a weekend tour (Horsey Hundred) then
> followed it up with the week-long GITAP - but at this point I can say that
> I have been favorably impressed with the AB trike.
> Brake steer? It doesn't have any. The seat angle isn't as adjustable as
> I would like - but then, many trikes don't have an adjustable recline at
> all.
> Anyway, look for me to complete this review in another week or two. I
> expected to cut this little trike some slack simply because it's so
> relatively inexpensive, but it looks like it can stand on its own three
> wheels with no condescending help at all!

Larry Varney is one of the ARBR old timers who used to be a regular poster
to ARBR. Frankly I miss him. I feel a bit guilty as I treated him rather
badly when he was last here, but I have resolved to be a better man and not
go berserk all the time just because I don't see eye to eye with my
adversary.

Larry is a good reviewer of bikes and trikes and most important he is a fair
reviewer. I hope he will grace us here with his presence once again as he
always had interesting points of view on everything. Furthermore, he knows
how to write and how to post, no small matters considering some of the other
characters this group is presently afflicted with.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Larry Varney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> [...]
>
>> I am currently reviewing the Action Bent tadpole for BentRider Online.
>>I haven't quite finished yet - I do like to be thorough with these
>>reviews; I rode the WizWheelz Edge on a weekend tour (Horsey Hundred) then
>>followed it up with the week-long GITAP - but at this point I can say that
>>I have been favorably impressed with the AB trike.
>> Brake steer? It doesn't have any. The seat angle isn't as adjustable as
>>I would like - but then, many trikes don't have an adjustable recline at
>>all.
>> Anyway, look for me to complete this review in another week or two. I
>>expected to cut this little trike some slack simply because it's so
>>relatively inexpensive, but it looks like it can stand on its own three
>>wheels with no condescending help at all!

> Larry Varney is one of the ARBR old timers who used to be a regular poster
> to ARBR. Frankly I miss him. I feel a bit guilty as I treated him rather
> badly when he was last here, but I have resolved to be a better man and not
> go berserk all the time just because I don't see eye to eye with my
> adversary.
>
> Larry is a good reviewer of bikes and trikes and most important he is a fair
> reviewer. I hope he will grace us here with his presence once again as he
> always had interesting points of view on everything. Furthermore, he knows
> how to write and how to post, no small matters considering some of the other
> characters this group is presently afflicted with.
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

What's next, a pat on the back from Johnny NoCom? <grin> But
seriously, I do try to be fair in my reviews, and recognize when
something isn't necessarily bad, just not what I like. Or, if I like it,
it doesn't mean that everyone will. I have friends who cannot bear a
recline of more than 50 degrees, while I don't feel the need for a neck
rest until it passes 30. And then there's underseat vs. overseat
steering - I've got my preference, but that doesn't mean the opposite is
necessarily bad - just wrong! (Only kidding...) Objectivity is
difficult, but recognizing subjectivity is sometimes the best we can
hope for.
A partial excuse for my absence from this list is that I've been away
on business and other things. Bike Florida and the Florida Bicycle
Safari earlier this year, and lately I've been off to Georgetown (KY)
for the Horsey Hundred, Illinois for GITAP, and Wisconsin for Bike
Northwoods. Next month will be the BentRider Online Rally in the Finger
Lakes region of New York, of course, and September will be the Old
Kentucky Home Tour and the September TRIRI (IN). There are other rides
as well (Hope Ride and Hilly Hundred in Indiana, Horrible Hundred in
Florida), but when I start thinking about those latter ones, I get
depressed - they mean the warm weather is disappearing from my part of
the country once more.
Incidentally, if any of you are in the market for a great trike, I
have a friend who's wanting to sell his red 2004 Catrike Road - not many
of that color were made. I rode it on the Bike Northwoods tour, and can
vouch for it completely. He's asking $1650; located in southwest Ohio.

Larry Varney said:
__________ wrote:
> "Leif" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>__________ wrote:
>>
>>>Does anybody here have an Action Bent tadpole trike?
>>>
>>>http://www.actionbent.com/TWTRIKE.html
>>>
>>>Has anybody here ridden one? I'm looking for ride impressions. The
>>>design
>>>looks great! For $1295 with a redesigned composite hardshell
>>>adjustable-angle seat and disc brakes, I doubt if anything can touch it
>>>for
>>>value. But how does it handle? How is the brake steer? What is it
>>>like
>>>at speed?

>>...I don't know... the steering mechanism looks kinda lame.

> It's very difficult to tell from photos, even if you know what you're
> looking for, IMO. But, conversely, looks don't matter if the steering is
> awful (again, IMO).
>
> I'm also curious to hear how people like the seat angle. It's nice that
> it's adjustable somewhat. I wish my Catrike Speed had adjustable seat angle.

I am currently reviewing the Action Bent tadpole for BentRider
Online. I haven't quite finished yet - I do like to be thorough with
these reviews; I rode the WizWheelz Edge on a weekend tour (Horsey
Hundred) then followed it up with the week-long GITAP - but at this
point I can say that I have been favorably impressed with the AB trike.
Brake steer? It doesn't have any. The seat angle isn't as adjustable
as I would like - but then, many trikes don't have an adjustable recline
at all.
Anyway, look for me to complete this review in another week or two. I
expected to cut this little trike some slack simply because it's so
relatively inexpensive, but it looks like it can stand on its own three
wheels with no condescending help at all!

When you get a trike like this for a review,is it the same as what anyone who is an unknown person such as myself would get?In other words, do the people who send you items for review know beforehand what it is you are up to?

nget wrote:
> Larry Varney Wrote:
>
>>__________ wrote:
>>
>>>"Leif" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>it

>>it

>>>It's very difficult to tell from photos, even if you know what

>>you're
>>
>>>looking for, IMO. But, conversely, looks don't matter if the

>>steering is
>>
>>>awful (again, IMO).
>>>
>>>I'm also curious to hear how people like the seat angle. It's nice

>>that
>>
>>>it's adjustable somewhat. I wish my Catrike Speed had adjustable seat

>>angle.
>>

>>I am currently reviewing the Action Bent tadpole for BentRider
>>Online. I haven't quite finished yet - I do like to be thorough with
>>these reviews; I rode the WizWheelz Edge on a weekend tour (Horsey
>>Hundred) then followed it up with the week-long GITAP - but at this
>>point I can say that I have been favorably impressed with the AB
>>trike.
>>Brake steer? It doesn't have any. The seat angle isn't as adjustable
>>as I would like - but then, many trikes don't have an adjustable
>>recline
>>at all.
>>Anyway, look for me to complete this review in another week or two. I
>>expected to cut this little trike some slack simply because it's so
>>relatively inexpensive, but it looks like it can stand on its own
>>three
>>wheels with no condescending help at all!

> When you get a trike like this for a review,is it the same as what
> anyone who is an unknown person such as myself would get?In other
> words, do the people who send you items for review know beforehand what
> it is you are up to?

Definitely. Otherwise, they might expect me to actually buy the bikes
or trikes they send me! But seriously, yes, they know who I am, that I'm
reviewing it for publication, etc. The bike or trike in question is the
same as what anyone else would get, though I don't know of a good way of
proving that, short of visiting other recipients and checking what
they've got, or literally buying the things under an assumed name.
Either option isn't too likely, though.

Larry wrote.
>>I am currently reviewing the Action Bent tadpole for BentRider
>>Online. I haven't quite finished yet - I do like to be thorough with
>>these reviews; I rode the WizWheelz Edge on a weekend tour (Horsey
>>Hundred) then followed it up with the week-long GITAP - but at this
>>point I can say that I have been favorably impressed with the AB
>>trike.
>>Brake steer? It doesn't have any. The seat angle isn't as adjustable
>>as I would like - but then, many trikes don't have an adjustable
>>recline
>>at all.
>>Anyway, look for me to complete this review in another week or two. I
>>expected to cut this little trike some slack simply because it's so
>>relatively inexpensive, but it looks like it can stand on its own
>>three
>>wheels with no condescending help at all![/color]
>

> When you get a trike like this for a review,is it the same as what
> anyone who is an unknown person such as myself would get?In other
> words, do the people who send you items for review know beforehand what
> it is you are up to?
>
>[/color]

Definitely. Otherwise, they might expect me to actually buy the bikes
or trikes they send me! But seriously, yes, they know who I am, that I'm
reviewing it for publication, etc. The bike or trike in question is the
same as what anyone else would get, though I don't know of a good way of
proving that, short of visiting other recipients and checking what
they've got, or literally buying the things under an assumed name.
Either option isn't too likely, though.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the honest reply Larry,it's good to know you are out there looking out for me.

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Larry Varney is one of the ARBR old timers who used to be a regular poster
> to ARBR. Frankly I miss him. I feel a bit guilty as I treated him rather
> badly when he was last here, but I have resolved to be a better man and
> not go berserk all the time just because I don't see eye to eye with my
> adversary.

I like this Ed Dolan. The truth be told, however, I liked the other one too.
Just for you Ed, a message post the way you like it. Keep those wheels
turning!

Jeff

"Larry Varney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
[...]
> A partial excuse for my absence from this list is that I've been away on
> business and other things. Bike Florida and the Florida Bicycle Safari
> earlier this year, and lately I've been off to Georgetown (KY) for the
> Horsey Hundred, Illinois for GITAP, and Wisconsin for Bike Northwoods.
> Next month will be the BentRider Online Rally in the Finger Lakes region
> of New York, of course, and September will be the Old Kentucky Home Tour
> and the September TRIRI (IN). There are other rides as well (Hope Ride and
> Hilly Hundred in Indiana, Horrible Hundred in Florida), but when I start
> thinking about those latter ones, I get depressed - they mean the warm
> weather is disappearing from my part of the country once more.

[...]

Speaking of depression ...

We need to know if Larry Varney is an iron man or what? How is it possible
to do so many bike tours, one right after the other. I did that once one
summer and I just barely survived. I know that Varney is no spring chicken.
He has a great white beard and appears to be quite old.

Is Varney on any medications? Every day as I arise (I try to get up before
noon) my heart sinks at all the medications I must take in order to go on
living. I have given up on week long bike tours. They were a lot of fun at
one time, but a lot of work too.

I have now grown tired and lazy and am content to cruise around town every
day for an hour or so. That is as good as life gets for me. When I get
depressed about it, I visit the local nursing homes and see what the future
has in store for me. If it weren't for my blood pressure I would take up
drinking (I like wine), but that has the effect of sending my blood pressure
soaring to high heaven. Failing all else, I post to ARBR which seems to
relieve some of the depression, at least momentarily.

What I like best about ARBR is that most of us are older guys and are wise
enough to know our final destination - food for worms, as Zorba the Greek
would put it.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

"Jeff Grippe" <jeff@door7> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>

>> Larry Varney is one of the ARBR old timers who used to be a regular
>> poster to ARBR. Frankly I miss him. I feel a bit guilty as I treated him
>> rather badly when he was last here, but I have resolved to be a better
>> man and not go berserk all the time just because I don't see eye to eye
>> with my adversary.
>>

> I like this Ed Dolan. The truth be told, however, I liked the other one
> too. Just for you Ed, a message post the way you like it. Keep those
> wheels turning!
>
> Jeff

I think Jeff must have looked up the expressions "pulling your leg" and "
tongue in cheek" as I previously recommended that he do. It has gotten to
the point where even I don't know what I mean half the time.

If we can't have some fun here on ARBR, we should just forget about it and
spend our time contemplating our navels and pursuing other solitary
pastimes. The besetting sin of way too many of us is that they we are way
too serious. We need to lighten up and find some humor in the games that we
play with one another on ARBR.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

PS. Jeff needs to quote me not only when I am saying good things, but also
when I am saying bad things. The reason for this is that sometimes the good
things will turn out bad and the bad things will turn out good. We can never
be sure which way things are going.

"Mike Rice" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
[...]
> I'm also glad to see Ed the self titled appearing to mellow somewhat.
> I have no fear but that the crust is no very far beneath the surface,
> alert & ready to instruct and or insult ad naseum any percieved idiots
> (or *wrong* posters).
>
> Truly Ed, this group is a more enjoyable spot when your rants seem
> reasoned & dignified. Thanks for playing nice.

Mike, this group is not what it used to be. Most of the old timers have left
and we need a few old timers around to give some perspective on the group.
That is why I hope Larry Varney will stick around a bit although I know he
is busy on BROL.

I am more a gadfly than anything else and I cannot be an anchor for the
group. Tom Sherman did a very excellent job of fulfilling that function, but
I fear he has now left us for good.

I had nothing to do with destroying this group. I merely got rid of the
nauseous liberal posting and some of the deadwood. It was a criminal vandal
troll who destroyed the group with the acquiescence of the old timers who
did nothing to prevent the outrage.

I don't blame others for leaving the group. I left myself for several months
because I was so disgusted with the prevailing cowardice. A newsgroup must
be defended when it comes under attack. The regular members, including the
old timers, did nothing and let the group be destroyed.

I am hanging around for a while longer to see if the group can ever recover.
I am not overly optimistic, but if a few of the old timers come back I think
the group could revive.

My mission is to defend this group against those who would destroy it, but I
depend on others to rally around the flag when the occasion calls for it,
not to take to the tall grass and perform a disappearing act.

On 07/03/2005 12:37:24 "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:

oyed.

> I am hanging around for a while longer to see if the group can ever
> recover. I am not overly optimistic, but if a few of the old timers come
> back I think the group could revive.

> My mission is to defend this group against those who would destroy it, but
> I depend on others to rally around the flag when the occasion calls for
> it, not to take to the tall grass and perform a disappearing act.

So you're defending the group against yourself? Conflict of interests.

Leave, then the group can recover.

--

Buck

I would rather be out on my Catrike

http://www.catrike.co.uk

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> PS. Jeff needs to quote me not only when I am saying good things, but also
> when I am saying bad things. The reason for this is that sometimes the
> good things will turn out bad and the bad things will turn out good. We
> can never be sure which way things are going.

Well Ed, I like to think of myself as a considerate person (no surprise
there) so I will quote you the way you want to be quoted. Don't jump down my
throat if I get it wrong once in a while but I will be considerate of your
wishes as I have asked you to do for others. As for politics I think it
would be fun to go toe to toe with you but probably not here. Neither one of
us is afraid of our ideas and I think that in cases where you are not trying
to save the group from destruction, you would be respectful while strongly
disagreeing.

Keep on rollin'

Jeff

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Larry Varney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> [...]
>
>> A partial excuse for my absence from this list is that I've been away on
>>business and other things. Bike Florida and the Florida Bicycle Safari
>>earlier this year, and lately I've been off to Georgetown (KY) for the
>>Horsey Hundred, Illinois for GITAP, and Wisconsin for Bike Northwoods.
>>Next month will be the BentRider Online Rally in the Finger Lakes region
>>of New York, of course, and September will be the Old Kentucky Home Tour
>>and the September TRIRI (IN). There are other rides as well (Hope Ride and
>>Hilly Hundred in Indiana, Horrible Hundred in Florida), but when I start
>>thinking about those latter ones, I get depressed - they mean the warm
>>weather is disappearing from my part of the country once more.

> [...]
>
> Speaking of depression ...
>
> We need to know if Larry Varney is an iron man or what? How is it possible
> to do so many bike tours, one right after the other. I did that once one
> summer and I just barely survived. I know that Varney is no spring chicken.
> He has a great white beard and appears to be quite old.
>
> Is Varney on any medications? Every day as I arise (I try to get up before
> noon) my heart sinks at all the medications I must take in order to go on
> living. I have given up on week long bike tours. They were a lot of fun at
> one time, but a lot of work too.
>
> I have now grown tired and lazy and am content to cruise around town every
> day for an hour or so. That is as good as life gets for me. When I get
> depressed about it, I visit the local nursing homes and see what the future
> has in store for me. If it weren't for my blood pressure I would take up
> drinking (I like wine), but that has the effect of sending my blood pressure
> soaring to high heaven. Failing all else, I post to ARBR which seems to
> relieve some of the depression, at least momentarily.
>
> What I like best about ARBR is that most of us are older guys and are wise
> enough to know our final destination - food for worms, as Zorba the Greek
> would put it.
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Me, an iron man? Nah, that was some guy named Joe, from a long time
ago, with an Italian-sounding last name.
What I do is ride within my capabilities, with just the occasional
attack of "performance" riding. I'm a tourist, and I ride at a pace that
lets me see what's around me, that lets me feel just fine with the idea
of stopping and taking pictures (nearly a thousand on the two tours,
GITAP and Bike Northwoods), and I'm never concerned about being the
first one to reach the day's destination.
GITAP (Grand Illinois Trail And Parks) and Bike Northwoods (lots of
Minnesotans crossed into Wiscconsin for this tour) are not difficcult.
What hills are encountered are seldom tough enough to even consider
walking, though some with flatland cogsets did just that. For the last
three years I have ridden GITAP and then backed it up with a second week
of touring; first two years were the June TRIRI (Touring Ride In Rural
Indiana), but this year I decided to go with Bike Northwoods, a new tour
for me. Since I'm riding the September TRIRI, I didn't feel like I was
deserting any old friends!
And if money (and vacation time) were not a problem, I'd like to ride
these two tours, and then follow it with GRABAAWR, but my job (and wife)
would probably object!

It is about time, I have been waiting almost 3 years for that tadpole to
arrive and now I don't need one, well I need it but the wife will kill me (4
bents at anyone time is her limit)

Joshua

"Larry Varney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> __________ wrote:
>> "Leif" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>>...I don't know... the steering mechanism looks kinda lame.

>> It's very difficult to tell from photos, even if you know what you're
>> looking for, IMO. But, conversely, looks don't matter if the steering is
>> awful (again, IMO).
>>
>> I'm also curious to hear how people like the seat angle. It's nice that
>> it's adjustable somewhat. I wish my Catrike Speed had adjustable seat
>> angle.

> I am currently reviewing the Action Bent tadpole for BentRider Online.
> I haven't quite finished yet - I do like to be thorough with these
> reviews; I rode the WizWheelz Edge on a weekend tour (Horsey Hundred) then
> followed it up with the week-long GITAP - but at this point I can say that
> I have been favorably impressed with the AB trike.
> Brake steer? It doesn't have any. The seat angle isn't as adjustable as
> I would like - but then, many trikes don't have an adjustable recline at
> all.
> Anyway, look for me to complete this review in another week or two. I
> expected to cut this little trike some slack simply because it's so
> relatively inexpensive, but it looks like it can stand on its own three
> wheels with no condescending help at all!

"Larry Varney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> __________ wrote:
>> "Leif" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>>...I don't know... the steering mechanism looks kinda lame.

>> It's very difficult to tell from photos, even if you know what you're
>> looking for, IMO. But, conversely, looks don't matter if the steering is
>> awful (again, IMO).
>>
>> I'm also curious to hear how people like the seat angle. It's nice that
>> it's adjustable somewhat. I wish my Catrike Speed had adjustable seat
>> angle.

> I am currently reviewing the Action Bent tadpole for BentRider Online.
> I haven't quite finished yet - I do like to be thorough with these
> reviews; I rode the WizWheelz Edge on a weekend tour (Horsey Hundred) then
> followed it up with the week-long GITAP - but at this point I can say that
> I have been favorably impressed with the AB trike.
> Brake steer? It doesn't have any. The seat angle isn't as adjustable as
> I would like - but then, many trikes don't have an adjustable recline at
> all.
> Anyway, look for me to complete this review in another week or two. I
> expected to cut this little trike some slack simply because it's so
> relatively inexpensive, but it looks like it can stand on its own three
> wheels with no condescending help at all!

Some review coverage requests, if I may:

Give specifics about build quality issues (if any) and resolutions thereof.
Compare handling to Catrike, Greenspeed, Trice, TerraTrike, etc.
Compare/contrast high speed handling vs. other mainstream trikes.
How well does the headrest work on bumpy roads?
Lots of photos, including steering and seat details plus catalog shots.
Discuss cargo rack, fender and water bottle mounting options.

Thanks for the preview, Larry. We'll look forward to your full BROL review
of the Action Bent Tadpole Trike.