Activist killed

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by JohnH, Jul 28, 2005.

  1. JohnH

    JohnH Guest

    http://www.greenleft.org.au/back/2005/632/632p15f.htm

    "On June 20, the body of Andres Arroyo Segura was found close to the site of
    the Baba Dam project. Segura had recently received death threats because he
    headed the bi-province committee of farmers' organisations opposing the
    dam."

    Tags:

  2. Bill Sornson

    Bill Sornson Guest

    JohnH wrote:
    > http://www.greenleft.org.au/back/2005/632/632p15f.htm
    >
    > "On June 20, the body of Andres Arroyo Segura was found close to the
    > site of the Baba Dam project. Segura had recently received death
    > threats because he headed the bi-province committee of farmers'
    > organisations opposing the dam."

    Damn.

  3. On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 08:53:00 -0400, "JohnH" <[email protected]> wrote:

    ..http://www.greenleft.org.au/back/2005/632/632p15f.htm
    ..
    .."On June 20, the body of Andres Arroyo Segura was found close to the site of
    ..the Baba Dam project. Segura had recently received death threats because he
    ..headed the bi-province committee of farmers' organisations opposing the
    ..dam."

    Your threat is duly noted.
    ===

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

  4. JohnH

    JohnH Guest

    > .http://www.greenleft.org.au/back/2005/632/632p15f.htm
    > .
    > ."On June 20, the body of Andres Arroyo Segura was found close to the
    > site of .the Baba Dam project. Segura had recently received death
    > threats because he .headed the bi-province committee of farmers'
    > organisations opposing the .dam."
    >
    > Your threat is duly noted.

    So, you're saying merely reporting news is somehow a threat to you? This is
    a "newsgroup", after all. By your "logic", you've been repeatedly
    threatening all of us by your frequent "mountainbiker killed" postings.

    Maybe you've helped some of these mountainbikers meet their demise? Your
    well documented irrational behaviour here would easily demonstrate your
    motive.

    Your many threats are duly noted.

  5. Mark

    Mark Guest

    > On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 08:53:00 -0400, "JohnH" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > .http://www.greenleft.org.au/back/2005/632/632p15f.htm
    > .
    > ."On June 20, the body of Andres Arroyo Segura was found close to the site

    of
    > .the Baba Dam project. Segura had recently received death threats because

    he
    > .headed the bi-province committee of farmers' organisations opposing the
    > .dam."
    >
    > Your threat is duly noted.

    Your lie is, once again, duly noted.

  6. Jason

    Jason Guest

    * Mike Vandeman <[email protected]>:
    > Your threat is duly noted.

    What threat mikey he wasn't even talking to or about you. Go back and
    take your medication.

    Jason

  7. I submit that on or about Thu, 28 Jul 2005 14:26:15 GMT, the person
    known to the court as Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> made a
    statement (<[email protected]> in Your
    Honour's bundle) to the following effect:

    >."On June 20, the body of Andres Arroyo Segura was found close to the site of
    >.the Baba Dam project. Segura had recently received death threats because he
    >.headed the bi-province committee of farmers' organisations opposing the
    >.dam."

    >Your threat is duly noted.

    ^^^^^

    You mis-spelled "absent" yet again, loser.

    Guy
    http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk