Actual Corsa weight???

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Tom Gatherum, May 19, 2003.

  1. Tom Gatherum

    Tom Gatherum Guest

    Can someone tell me the actual weight of a Corsa. I'm trying to justify the extra expense of
    buying the Aero.

    Tom

    Tags:

  2. Seth Jayson

    Seth Jayson Guest

    > Can someone tell me the actual weight of a Corsa. I'm trying to justify the extra expense of
    > buying the Aero.

    All the justification you need is the mystique of Titani-yum. No rust. No paint. Impress your
    friends and enemies.

  3. Jim H

    Jim H Guest

    Also know as Un-obtainium or HighPayNium.

    "Seth Jayson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > Can someone tell me the actual weight of a Corsa. I'm trying to justify the extra expense of
    > > buying the Aero.
    >
    > All the justification you need is the mystique of Titani-yum. No rust. No paint. Impress your
    > friends and enemies.

  4. Get an AERO. Its not just about weight. Titainum has "Karma"! You only live once.

    news:[email protected]...