General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

ACUPUNCTURIST in Maryland

Started by Gyoo-Yong Chi · · Last activity · 1 post · 260 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
5 January 2004
Last activity
5 January 2004
Original author
Gyoo-Yong Chi
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
260
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi. I like to make a pal who live in Baltimore, Maryland. I am a doctor of
    oriental medicine living in Korea. I wonder what sort of therapies are
    practiced against Alzheimer D. in the CAM of America.
    I guess we can be a good friend to exchange various informations in the CAM
    field.
    Give me an email.
    Chi

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.