I'm getting ready to launch my new aerobar, (www.aero-concepts.com) and
I'm looking for some input.
What bar are you currently using?
Why did you choose that bar?
What would you like to change about the bar?
What is important to you in a 1 piece aerobar?
Does it matter if pros are using your aerobar?
Would a trade in offer from my company help you purchase a new aerobar?
I am not looking to sponsor professionals, only top age groupers, what
would you look for in an athlete to determine his/her value?
If you think you would like to be sponsored, please send your resume to
[email hidden] - All resumes will be reviewed and even if a full
sponsorship is not available, partial sponsorships will be provided.
Thanks for your help and pics and info will be up soon at
www.aero-concepts.com. I have pics of the post and stem @
www.buytrigear.com
Steve H
Quoted message said:Titanium!
Look for the 2005 1 Piece Titanium Aero Bar Stem and Seat Posts!
Pictures will be available soon at both http://www.aero-concepts.com
and http://www.buytrigear.com
2005 Genesis Aero Bar features adjustable arm rests, "pistol grips",
new generation arm rest pads and sizes in 95 and 100mm stem length.
This is the new generation of 1 Piece aerobars made purely from
Titanium and offers a lifetime warranty.
Titanium Seat Post and Stems also available and can be see at
http://www.buytrigear.com and are ready to ship in 2-3 weeks.
Genesis aero bar ready March 1, 2005.
Need more information, visit http://www.aero-concepts.com and look
for
Quoted message said:the launch of the website soon!