AD: Genesis Titanium Aero Bar

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by [email protected], Aug 21, 2005.

  1. Visit http://www.aero-concepts.com for more information and sponsorship
    opportunities.

    1 Piece Titanium Aero Bar with 85mm and 100mm stem. Fully adjustable
    arm pads make customizing this bar easy to fit to anyone.

    Sponsorship opportunities available for teams, clubs, and individuals.

    Questions, simply email [email protected]

    www.aero-concepts.com

    Tags:

  2. IMKen

    IMKen Guest

    Very nice looking but at $500 compared to cowhorn and clip-on at $130 I'll
    pass.

    Ken

    news:[email protected]