AD: The "Ultimate" Triathlon Training Camp

Joel Filliol

Guest
The National Triathlon Training Centre Announces:

The "Ultimate" Triathlon Training Camp

Featuring Greg Bennett... Lori Bowden... Laura Reback... Peter Reid... Lucy Smith... Simon Whitfield

January 29, 2002 - Victoria, BC

The National Triathlon Training Centre announced today the "Ultimate" Triathlon Training Camp to be
held at PacificSport in Victoria BC from May 4th to 11th, 2003.

Participants are invited to experience Victoria in springtime and join National Coaches and
Triathlon Superstars in an incredible training opportunity. Seven Days of triathlon training at the
world-renown Commonwealth Pool and the beautiful lakes, trails, and roads of the green Victoria
countryside. Experience triathlon seminars in season planning, open water swimming, race strategies,
video analysis, strength training, and more.

The Ultimate Camp has something for every multi-sport athlete, from beginners to veteran Ironman
finishers and duathletes.

Get a jump on your season!

See http://www.nttc.ca/ultimate_camp.htm to sign up and for further information, or contact Joel
Filliol at [email protected]

What do you mean?? Lori Bowden, Laura Reback.