AD: The "Ultimate" Triathlon Training Camp

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Joel Filliol, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Joel Filliol

    Joel Filliol Guest

    The National Triathlon Training Centre Announces:

    The "Ultimate" Triathlon Training Camp

    Featuring Greg Bennett... Lori Bowden... Laura Reback... Peter Reid... Lucy Smith... Simon Whitfield

    January 29, 2002 - Victoria, BC

    The National Triathlon Training Centre announced today the "Ultimate" Triathlon Training Camp to be
    held at PacificSport in Victoria BC from May 4th to 11th, 2003.

    Participants are invited to experience Victoria in springtime and join National Coaches and
    Triathlon Superstars in an incredible training opportunity. Seven Days of triathlon training at the
    world-renown Commonwealth Pool and the beautiful lakes, trails, and roads of the green Victoria
    countryside. Experience triathlon seminars in season planning, open water swimming, race strategies,
    video analysis, strength training, and more.

    The Ultimate Camp has something for every multi-sport athlete, from beginners to veteran Ironman
    finishers and duathletes.

    Get a jump on your season!

    See http://www.nttc.ca/ultimate_camp.htm to sign up and for further information, or contact Joel
    Filliol at [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Roger Hunter

    Roger Hunter Guest

    "Joel Filliol" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > The National Triathlon Training Centre Announces:
    >
    > The "Ultimate" Triathlon Training Camp

    I'm only coming if you promise me babes, and lots of 'em.

  3. rodr

    rodr Guest

    What do you mean?? Lori Bowden, Laura Reback.

    Roger Hunter wrote:

    > "Joel Filliol" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:p[email protected]...
    > > The National Triathlon Training Centre Announces:
    > >
    > > The "Ultimate" Triathlon Training Camp
    >
    > I'm only coming if you promise me babes, and lots of 'em.

  4. Roger Hunter

    Roger Hunter Guest