Adam Finishes with McCormick

Tom Kunich

Guest
Hey! You cyclocross enthusiasts noted that RBR's own pierced nose - Adam
Myerson finished 8th in the Rhode Island cross last Sunday right on the
wheel of Mark McCormick?

Kudos to Adam.

Tom Kunich wrote:

> Hey! You cyclocross enthusiasts noted that RBR's own pierced nose - Adam
> Myerson finished 8th in the Rhode Island cross last Sunday right on the
> wheel of Mark McCormick?
>
> Kudos to Adam.

Kudos for an active pro finishing behind a RETIRED pro?

You need to buy a one-way ticket back to Earth from whatever planet you
are on, man.

I am updating the software in the Scott Mercer Terminator as we speak.
When I'm finished he won't have to carry around a phone book because
everyone's address will be stored in a built-in GPS unit.

Don't open your door if you hear your dog barking in the front yard.

Magilla